Wrong Way On A Dead-End Road At The Speed Of Darkness
An Analysis Of TRUE Conservatism Vs. The Alt-Right (Fake Conservatism)
FIRST, WHAT IS REAL CONSERVATISM?
For a more detailed treatment, see Modern conservatism.
Specifically, conservatives seek or support:
- Limited government and balanced budgets
- Capitalism and free markets
- Classroom prayer
- Respect for human life and prohibition of abortion
- Abstinence education
- Traditional marriage, not same-sex marriage
- The concept of retribution for crimes, including the death penalty for heinous murders proven beyond reasonable doubt
- Family values, including traditional relationships and division of labor within the household
- Respect for differences between men and women, boys and girls
- Laws against pornography
- The Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms
- Economic allocative efficiency (as opposed to popular equity)
- Parental control of education (parental rights)
- Private medical care and retirement plans
- Canceling failed social support programs
- No world government
- Enforcement of current laws regarding immigration
- Respect for our military … past and present
- Rejection of junk science such as evolution and global warming
- Minimal taxation
- Federalism (Separation of powers among the National, State and Local governments)
- Favoring states’ rights over federal power, while accepting the Constitutional role of the federal government
- A strong national defense
- An Originalist interpretation of the Constitution
- A dedication to the truth, and an ability to seek it
- Ending entitlement programs
Modern conservatism consists primarily of the following principles:
- pro-sovereignty (opposition to globalism and support for the Strategic Defense Initiative)
- pro-parental rights (support of parental control over school curriculum, and opposition to mandatory vaccination)
- pro-alternatives to rule by the Establishment
- pro-Second Amendment
- pro-Christianity in the public square
- pro-traditional marriage (opposition to “same-sex” “marriage”)
- pro-Constitution – (and anti-Con Con)
- pro-working class
- anti-judicial supremacy
- anti-illegal immigration
- anti-federalizing crime
WHAT IS ALT-RIGHT? IT’S VIEWS AND PRINCIPLES.
The term is shortened from “alternative right,” and it’s associated with white nationalism, leading to a growing chorus of concern because Trump’s new White House strategist, Steve Bannon, is a well-known Alt Right-affiliated Internet provocateur.
The term has been defined as “a loosely organized group that espouses white nationalism” and “emerged as a counterpoint to mainstream conservatism.” Alt Righters – often young white male intellectuals who are wired into social media – have repackaged white supremacy into what they label a white identity movement. Considered racist by those who monitor hate groups, Alt Righters rail against traditional Republicanism, express support for Trump, and trash multiculturalism, political correctness, and globalism.
…the Alt Right pits itself against “establishment” conservatism, writing, “People who identify with the Alt Right regard mainstream or traditional conservatives as weak and impotent, largely because they do not sufficiently support racism and anti-Semitism. ”
FIVE BASIC PRINCIPLES/VIEWS OF THE ALT-RIGHT.
1. The Alt Right Is Associated With Anti-Semitism, Masculinity, Opposition to Multiculturalism, & White Nationalism
On Monday, Donald Trump announced that Steve Bannon had been appointed as a senior adviser. Bannon is the former head of Breitbart News, a far-right website known for racist and anti-Semitic articles. His hiring was praised by white nationalists, denounced by Democrats, and met with silence from Republican lawmakers. [NOTE: Bannon, Breitbart and the Alt-Right are NOT “far right”, they are NOT on The Right at all, they are FAR LEFT, National SOCIALISM…SOCIALISM is Leftist, NOT Conservative.]
The Alt Right…promotes what many consider to be white nationalism, racism, anti-Semitism, homophobia, transphobia and misogyny.” …“At the heart of the Alt-Right is a break with establishment conservatism that favors experimentation with the ideas of the French New Right; libertarian thought as exemplified by former U.S. Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas); anarcho-capitalism, which advocates individual sovereignty and open markets in place of an organized state;”… Some in the Alt Right are white nationalists who “want to preserve the white majority in the U.S., claiming that whites losing their majority status is equivalent to ‘white genocide,”…
2. The Alt Right Grew Out of the Internet Culture.
Breitbart, the website affiliated with Alt Right views formerly run by Donald Trump’s White House strategist Steve Bannon, has a page explaining the alt right…the article acknowledges that a group known as the “1488” exist within the Alt Right circles, saying it’s a “reference to two well-known Neo Nazi slogans,”…[NOTE: 1488 is a group that embraces and espouses the following: “The first symbol is 14, which is shorthand for the “14 Words” slogan: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.” The second is 88, which stands for “Heil Hitler” (H being the 8th letter of the alphabet).” …
…Alt Righters on Twitter have used the medium to harass people of Jewish descent, said CBS.
3. The Alt Right is a Loosely Organized Hate Group & The Alt Right Has Its Own Code Words
[NOTE: they are NOT “loosely organised”. A “loosely organised” group COULD NOT do end runs around Conservatives in the G.O.P. and Liberals in the DNC, Liberal R.I.N.O.S, AND the MSM & Elitist.]
US President-elect Donald Trump has supporters among the Alt Right.
…the Alt Right has “a set of far-right ideologies, groups and individuals whose core belief is that ‘white identity’ is under attack by multicultural forces using ‘political correctness’ and ‘social justice’ to undermine white people and ‘their’ civilization.”…Alt Righters are known for using euphemisms or code words to make the accusations of racism tougher….“to try to use terms such as ‘culture’ as substitutes for more lightning rod terms such as ‘race,’ or promote ‘Western Civilization’ as a code word for white culture or identity.”… Alt Right circles have popularized their own vocabulary. For example, they use the word “cuckservative,” to refer to, in their minds, cuckolded conservatives who “promote the interests of Jews and non-whites over those of whites.”…The Alt Right…are also “suspicious of free markets” because they are most concerned with “cultural preservation and homogeneity,” NPR said. …
…Trump earned controversy when he retweeted a Star of David, which originated on Alt Right websites.
4. Trump’s New White House Adviser is a Member of the Alt Right & the Alt Right Has Embraced Trump.
Trump campaign CEO and former executive chairman of Breitbart News Steve Bannon arrives for a Wisconsin rally.
…former Breitbart CEO Steve Bannon was quoted as saying he turned the website into “go-to platform of the alt-right.” Trump has elevated Bannon to a key position as White House strategist…Bannon said of Breitbart in July, “We’re the platform for the alt-right.” The Bannon appointment has been hotly criticized as bringing racism into the White House…The Alt Right has embraced Trump’s candidacy, and Hillary Clinton attempted to connect Trump to the Alt Right movement during the campaign. Glenn Beck called the movement “terrifying” and said Bannon gave a voice to it at Breitbart. Those who once worked at Breitbart said its founder had despised racism, but Bannon moved the site more toward the Alt Right after taking it over…
...Richard Spencer, the founder of the Alt Right name, applauded Trump’s election, telling The Dallas Morning News that his election “is the first step, the first stage towards identity politics for white people.” The newspaper said Alt Right members regard Trump as an “alt-right hero.” …
5. Twitter Banned Several Alt Right Figures After the Election.
Twitter, after announcing it was cracking down on hate speech, banned several Alt Right figures from its site. Among them: [Richard] Spencer, “who runs an alt-right think tank” and “has said he wants blacks, Asians, Hispanics and Jews removed from the U.S.,” according to USA Today. Spencer posted a YouTube response, criticizing the move as “corporate Stalinism.”
Spencer told the Dallas Morning News that he sees himself as an “identitarian” or “white nationalist” but doesn’t consider himself a “white supremacist.” … “He envisions a white ethno-state utopia, devoid of black people, Muslims, Jews, Asians or anyone else without a common European heritage and culture.” …
…Spencer created the term Alt Right in 2008 “to describe a loose set of far-right [NOTE: Correction, National SOCIALISM IS Socialism, and as such is on THE LEFT, NOT Right.] ideals centered on ‘white identity’ and the preservation of ‘Western civilization.’” NPR said others suspended include “Pax Dickinson, former chief technology officer of Business Insider, and Ricky Vaughn.”
Yes, Richard Spencer, an advocate, supporter and friend to Bannon and DT was kicked out of Hungary for National SOCIALIST, aka Nazi, activities.
Summation of The Alt-Right’s Views & Principles ARE as follows:
- They are Fascist/National SOCIALIST, a Far- LEFT, SOCIALIST world-view/group,
- As a Socialist world-view the Alt-Right believe in BIG Government “solutions”, tariffs,targeted taxation, government management/control of business, private sector and the markets,
- Believe ONLY those of their race, creed and belief system are the “true race/culture”, all others are inferior to be either enslaved or exterminated,
- Alt-Right, like all forms of Socialism/Liberalism, is codified racism, sexism, bigotry and hate,
- Is an Authoritarian world-view, tactics include bullying, intimidation, bribery, blackmail, gang-insult to isolate, humiliate, and castigate their enemies [NOTE: THIS is Saul Alinsky’s “Rules For Radicals” text-book tactics.] ,
- Is ANTI-Israel, ANTI-Jew, ANTI-Black, ANTI-Hispanic, ANTI-Minority, ANTI-Christian, ANTI-Christ, ANTI-Constitution, and ANTI-Liberty,
- As are ALL forms and types of SOCIALISM/LIBERALISM it is doomed to failure, the world-view has NEVER succeeded anywhere at anytime.
There, we do NOT have a Constitutional-Conservative President, we do NOT even have any type of Conservative as president, we have a hard-core, far-Left SOCIALIST/MARXIST with a very bad,and short temper as President. Thanks to all you Trump-Bots for helping to drive the FINAL nail into America’s coffin…
-Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer.