HPSCI and ODNI Release 53 Declassified Transcripts From ‘Russia-gate’ Witness Testimony

by sundance{theconservativetreehouse.com } ~ The House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) have both released a set of 53 declassified transcripts… from the 2018 House investigation. Grenell forced scumbag/liar-Schiff’s compliance. The House Transcripts are AVAILABLE HEREhttps://intelligence.house.gov/russiainvestigation/ Due to the sensitivity of content; and due to Chairman scumbag/liar-Adam Schiff’s previous statement that his staff was re-reviewing to add redactions; I would strongly urge everyone who is reviewing the transcripts to use the ODNI version.  https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2020/05/07/hpsci-and-odni-release-53-declassified-transcripts-from-russia-gate-witness-testimony/ 

1996 court document confirms Tara Reade told of harassment in loose lips liar-Biden’s office

By MATT FOUNTAIN{sanluisobispo.com } ~ A court document from 1996 shows former Senate staffer Tara Reade told her ex-husband she was sexually harassed while working for loose lips liar-Joe Biden in 1993… The declaration — exclusively obtained by The Tribune in San Luis Obispo, California — does not say loose lips liar-Biden committed the harassment nor does it mention Reade’s more recent allegations of sexual assault. Reade’s then-husband Theodore Dronen wrote the court declaration. Dronen at the time was contesting a restraining order Reade filed against him days after he filed for divorce, Superior Court records show. In it, he writes Reade told him about “a problem she was having at work regarding sexual harassment, in U.S. Senator loose lips liar-Joe Biden’s office.” It appears to be the only written record that has surfaced from the time that substantiates Reade shared her account in the years following the alleged incident, though a former neighbor came forward last week about similar conversations she said she had with Reade in 1995. The news came as Reade was preparing for the release of her first on-camera interview since the former vice president and presumptive Democratic nominee for president personally denied the allegations May 1 on MSNBC. Former Fox News host Megyn Kelly tweeted about the interview Thursday morning, calling it “a riveting exchange.” She did not indicate when it would be published. In the filing dated March 25, 1996, Dronen testified that he met Reade in the spring of 1993 while the two worked for separate members of Congress in Washington, D.C. Dronen wrote that Reade told him she “eventually struck a deal with the chief of staff of the Senator’s office and left her position.” “It was obvious that this event had a very traumatic effect on Reade, and that she is still sensitive and effected (sic) by it today,” Dronen wrote…  https://www.sanluisobispo.com/news/politics-government/article242527331.html    

scumbag/liar-nObama Defense Official Evelyn Farkas Admitted She Lied On MSNBC About Having Evidence Of Collusion

By Sean Davis  {thefederalist.com } ~ Former scumbag/liar-nObama administration defense official Evelyn Farkas testified under oath that she lied during an MSNBC interview when she claimed to have evidence of alleged collusion… a newly declassified congressional transcript of her testimony shows. Farkas testified before the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence on June 26, 2017, as part of the committee’s investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election between Donald Trump and former Secretary of State scumbag/liar-Hillary Clinton. Lawmakers keyed in on an appearance Farkas made on MSNBC on March 2, 2017, in which she urged intelligence community bureaucrats to disseminate within the government and potentially even leak to media any incriminating information they had about Trump or his aides. “I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior scumbag/liar-nObama administration people who left…that it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy,” Farkas said. Farkas, who served in the scumbag/liar-nObama administration as the deputy assistant secretary of Defense for Russia, Ukraine, and Eurasia from 2012 through 2015, also claimed that administration officials appointed by Trump might even destroy evidence of alleged collusion if they “found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump staff’s dealing with Russians.” They might “try to compromise those sources and methods,” Farkas alleged in the MSNBC interview. “And we would no longer have access to that intelligence.” “Not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was more,” Farkas claimed… https://thefederalist.com/2020/05/08/obama-defense-official-evelyn-farkas-admitted-she-lied-on-msnbc-about-having-evidence-of-collusion/  

UNBELIEVABLE! FBI Cover-Up on #SpyGate is CONTINUING Under Director Christopher Wray!  

by  Tom Fitton{VIDEO } ~ Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton appeared on “Lou Dobbs Tonight” on the Fox Business Network to discuss FBI Director Christopher Wray’s handling of the #Spygate targeting scandal against Lt. General Mike Flynn & Donald Trump.

VIDEO:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYY93oa05tM&feature=emb_title  

Apartheid and Coronavirus in the Middle East

by Khaled Abu Toameh{gatestoneinstitute.org } ~ Is Lebanon using the coronavirus pandemic to carry out ethnic cleansing of Palestinians?… A directive issued on May 1 by the Lebanese General Security, an agency responsible for immigration in Lebanon, bars, until further notice, the return of “foreign maids” and Palestinian refugees, even if their families have lived in Lebanon for generations. In the eyes of the Lebanese, there is apparently no difference between a “foreign maid” and a Palestinian Arab. A Palestinian born and raised in an Arab country, in other words, is still considered by that Arab country to be a foreigner. The May 1 directive, signed by Brigadier General Walid Oun, director of general security at the Rafik Hariri International Airport in Beirut, says, “accompanying maids and people of Palestinian descent” may not board Lebanese expatriate evacuation flights. These are Palestinians from Lebanon who left the country to search for work and are now seeking to return home. The latest Lebanese measure, denounced by Palestinians and human rights organizations as “racist and inhumane,” was exposed when Tarek Abu Taha, a Palestinian with Lebanese travel documents stranded in the United Arab Emirates, said that, in accordance with the directive, he was barred from a Beirut-bound flight. In a Facebook post on May 3, the 31-year-old Abu Taha wrote: “I would like to inform everyone of what happened with me. My name is Tarek Rafic Abu Taha. I was born in Lebanon, and so was my father. My grandfather came to Lebanon when he and 14 years old and married a Lebanese woman. I studied engineering and was never involved in politics or with any party. I traveled to Dubai to search for work and got stuck there because of the coronavirus. I submitted a request to return to Lebanon my country and my name appeared on the flight to Beirut. After passing through security and passport control, I boarded the plane with the hope of seeing my wife and children, who were waiting for me. Two Lebanese security officers came to the plane and took my passport the Lebanese travel document issued for Palestinians. One of the officers asked me about the document. I told him I’m a Palestinian-Lebanese. He asked if my father and mother were Palestinians and I said yes. He instructed me to stand on the side and took my passport. When I asked the security officer if there was any problem, he replied: This document is for zu’ran (thugs).” Abu Taha said he felt “insulted” by the Lebanese security officer’s derogatory remark. “I didn’t do anything wrong to anyone,” he added…  https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15979/apartheid-coronavirus-lebanon  

Forget ‘murder hornets’ and coronavirus: Washington state declares emergency over yet another devastating bug  

by CHRIS FIELD{theblaze.com } ~ The Evergreen State has had quite a 2020 so far. First, it had the early cases of the coronavirus. Then, it was the “murder hornet.” Now, Washington is facing a new enemy: the Asian gypsy moth… The issue of the new flying bug is so worrisome that the governor issued an emergency proclamation this week, saying there is an “imminent danger of an infestation.” Washington Gov. Jay Inslee (D) declared a state of emergency Tuesday over the “imminent danger of an infestation” of the Asian gypsy moth. The plant-eating pests threaten crops statewide and could have a major impact on the agriculture-heavy state. The U.S. Department of Agriculture stated that the bugs can cause massive damage. “If they would become established here, they could cause serious, widespread damage to our country’s landscape and natural resources,” the USDA said. “Each female moth can lay hundreds of eggs that, in turn, yield hundreds of voracious caterpillars that may feed on more than 500 tree and shrub species.” “Large Asian gypsy moth infestations can completely defoliate trees,” the agency said. “This defoliation can severely weaken trees and shrubs, making them more susceptible to disease. Repeated defoliation can lead to the death of large sections of forests, orchards and landscaping.” Inslee ordered the state to apply aerial insecticide spray to stop any potential infestation. It’s vital to stop the gypsy moths now, since, as the USDA noted, the moths have the ability to fly long distances — meaning they could spread across the nation in no time.   https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-state-emergency-gypsy-moth?utm_source=theblaze-dailyAM&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Daily-Newsletter__AM%202020-05-08&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Daily%20AM%20-%20last%20270%20days  

Cuomo’s Latest Blunder — $69 Million for What?

Mark Alexander  

Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) is seeking to prosecute companies scamming state and local governments in need of CV19 personal protective equipment (PPE) and critical-care supplies. He has issued disaster scam and fraud alerts, as have numerous other members of Congress, and federal and state agencies.

That notwithstanding, Andrew Cuomo, still busy trying to cover up his disastrous decision to push coronavirus-infected patients into nursing homes, has again demonstrated his incompetence by sending $69.1 million from New York’s state treasury to a huckster in California.Through 30 April, Cuomo had authorized a total of 77 checks for more than $1 million for medical appliances and supplies — most to companies with no experience producing those supplies, but the $69 million check was the largest single payment made by Cuomo’s administration to any contractor for such supplies.How did that happen?Well, back in March, after President Donald Trump had invoked the Defense Production Act to authorize GM and Ford to produce ICU ventilators, he posted a message on social media: “Start making ventilators now!” One of his 80,000 followers, a troll named Yaron Oren-Pines, who is a former employee of Google with no experience producing ventilators, posted a response: “We can supply ICU Ventilators, invasive and noninvasive. Have someone call me URGENT.”A few days before Trump’s post, Cuomo had urgently claimed, “I need 30,000 ventilators — how can you have New Yorkers possibly dying because they can’t get a ventilator?” One of his chief administrators heard about the social-media response, contacted Oren-Pines, and hastily signed a contract for 1,450 ventilators for $47,656 per unit — three times the cost of the best ventilators — and three days later sent him advanced payment.According to New York’s Office of General Services, it took a month for somebody to figure out this was a scam and, predictably, they blamed Trump for the Cuomo administration’s incompetence. According to an unnamed New York state official, the contract was the result of a “direct recommendation” from the Task Force: “The guy was recommended to us by the White House coronavirus task force because they were doing business with him as well.” But a quick check of federal records shows no contract with Oren-Pines.A spokesperson for the Task Force, Katie Miller, rebutted that assertion: “The White House Coronavirus Task Force was never informed of this contract and was not involved in it at all.”Meanwhile, Cuomo hosted a press conference Monday, declaring that people who don’t wear masks in public should be cited and penalized. “You wear a mask to protect me. I wear a mask to protect you,” he insisted. “I think there should be a penalty because you could literally kill someone … because you didn’t want to wear a mask. How cruel and irresponsible would that be?” Cuomo was not wearing a mask at the briefing…  ~The Patriot Post

https://patriotpost.us/alexander/70429?mailing_id=5031&utm_medium=email&utm_source=pp.email.5031&utm_campaign=snapshot&utm_content=body  

Responses

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

+