According to a new Fox Poll, 57% of Americans think the next generation will be worse off than this one. How utterly sad. But why would we be surprised when:
- Socialized medicine has been rammed down America's throats and the finest health care in the world is about to be wrecked
- Our president is abdicating America's leadership role in the world
- He has unilaterally made us more vulnerable to catastrophic attack by announcing that we will not meet a biological or chemical attack with nuclear weapons, destroying a prime deterrent that has kept away WW3 since 1945.
- To further appease his the Muslim world, he is deleting any mention of Islamic extremism from the newest National Security Council document. Islamofascism declared war and us and we're afraid to alienate them? Welcome to this President's naive and ultimately dangerous foreign policy
- He has turned his back on our long-time friends, from Britain, Israel, India and Poland to the Czech Republic, among others, while our enemies laugh at us
- Contrast to the days of President Bush, when we confronted our foes and supported our friends. He made us safe. President Obama is not.
- Taxes are going through the roof, with half the states slated to increase them. Bush's tax cuts expire at the end of this year. There are at least a dozen taxes (that we know of) in ObamaCare. Liberal Democrats are planning more statism bills. Small businesses will be gouged.
- The deficit is wildly out of control as the spending addicts take our money and raise our taxes
Any wonder why we are alarmed?
At least Bart Stupak is retiring! Good riddance. He is a poster child for dereliction of integrity in our government