It was so refreshing to see that in this day and age there are still a few champions among us standing strong. The Boy Scouts did not cave to the pressure of Obama and his anti God policies and to those who have tried to work from within to destroy this organization. Today the Boy Scouts upheld their policies of banning gays from being leaders within their organization. With the announcement of the Boy Scouts decision to maintain their commitment to traditional values, homosexuals blazed the Internet's blogosphere with hate messages acting the Boy Scouts. In reading some of the blogs regarding this decision, I found that the GLBT actually have their very on hate list of those who will not succumb to their bullying. That's right if you don't cave to the big bad homosexual bully you will be on their hate list and they will vigorously work to destroy those who don't shrink back to their demands. The Boys Scouts of America, share the rankings on the GLBT hate list, with only a few brave companies. They have been successful in beating down almost every corporate structure in America but these seven organizations the GLBT hate with a passion. These are the corporation that should be on our top list for spending our monies as they are the only ones brave enough to stay the course of American Judeo Christian values. Here are the top seven on the homosexual agenda's hate list.
1. Chic-fil-a - Since Dan Cathy made such a bold statement in support of his Christian faith and commitment to the family, the heads of those in the GLBT camp are popping off with fury. They totally hate with great passion Chic-fil-a. In a blog regarding their support for family values, a gay right supporter was perturbed that Chic-fil-A donates money to organizations that have nothing to do with sexuality. Can you believe the audacity of these people? What does JC Penny have to do with sexuality, or the Gap or AT&T phones, or McDonald's, or Starbuck's Coffee? Yet these are the favorites of the GLBT because they are hog tied by the threatening and temper tantrums of GLBT to not buy their products. If those who truly valued the wonderful Christian principals our nation was built upon, would use these tactics in support of family values how our nation would change. But most supposedly Christian families are the ones who support the very companies who hate them. No more Starbucks for me.
2. The Boy Scouts of America - After two years of trying to get the Boy Scouts to cave and have the GLBT agenda roll over their organization, the GLBT loses out and family values win. There were enough Christians pushing back this time to make the Boy Scouts hold the line. This would have been a golden trophy for the GLBT if this organization would have caved to their threats. You can give to the Boy Scouts of America through employee deductions in most large business. Visit their site today and become a financial supporter to keep them fuel financially to prevail over the attack of the enemy.
3. Exxon Mobile - Exxon voted against a push to have benefits for same sex couples and to make homosexuals a special protected class within their corporation. Exxon's response was a fair response and also showed their commitment to doing business not being a stool pigeon for the politically correct. Exxon decided that every employee will be rewarded by performance and performance only. Well it's the workplace what else should a person be rewarded on? Who knew?
4. Wal-Mart - Another organization that the GLBT hate with the utmost passion, however, Walmart appears to be crumbling to GLBT pressure as they how have score a 60% on their negative indicator. Wow, they have a negative indicator. Disagreeing and choosing to hold to Biblical principles is no longer tolerated in our nation. We have to throw our beliefs out the window and jump on the band wagon of rebellion in order to be accepted. Never!!!
5. Urban Outfitters - Total surprise. I would have never imagined that this company was on their hate list.
6. A-1 Storage - This company is on the hate list for their contributions to defeat gay marriage in California with Prop 8. They withstood the avalanche of hate toward their move against this destructive and immoral practice and they will be the focus of the GLBT's animosity for a very long time to come. They did a really bad no no. If you need storage contact A-1.
7. Finally, I was totally shocked to see this organization on their hate list as well. But again anyone who stands for traditional marriage, or godly principles will have a red bulls-eye on their backs. The Salvation Army comes in number seven. The name should give it away as an organization that would come under vicious attack. "Salvation", these people desire nothing to do with healing or recovery, they want to destroy America with their immoral anti-God agenda. And if anyone thinks that God will turn a blind eye to the arrogant and defiant actions of the GLBT, they better think again. God is merciful and does not desire any man to be perish, but desire all to be saved and to come into the know of His truth. These people have been allowed to reign with no restraint now they desire to take over. However, it is refreshing to see that they have not taken over yet.
These are companies and organization who are fighting for American's values, I hope you will support them financially in their efforts to keep our nations heritage uplifted. The agenda of the GLBT is what has rendered our government uneffective and non-productive. Every organization who joins forces with the GLBT will find themselves in defeat as God will not allow rebellion to prevail. To win our country back is to deal with the spiritual bankruptcy that has occurred and defeating the GBLT agenda is one of the core cause of our moral bankruptcy. You can read more about the GLBT hate list here.