Obamerica. Is this an accurate description of the United States of America? The people of this country are what made America great by being united. Past tense. The home of the brave means soldiers and patriots who were willing to sacrifice all for the land of the free. The Department of Homeland Security now warns that some returning veterans may be terrorists. What is the truth today?
Our country is divided. It does not matter if you consider the divide racial, economic, cultural or religious: "If a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand." (Mark 3:25). Will we be able to put our divisions aside or will we become lesser sons of greater fathers? The first step is to acknowledge the truth. This should be simple but we face two problems:
1. The truth is not reported and the average person is not willing to do a little research to find the truth.
2. Most of the people cannot handle the truth.
So what needs to happen for the people to recognize the reality of our country's situation otherwise known as the truth? A great awakening that will restore our moral basis which is the foundation of a republic is one solution. But that reality will not happen without an event that will bring the nation together in a positive manner without propaganda. We are entering a confluence of events in history where any one can become the "trigger":
1. The true unemployment rate is shown to be 14.4% (U6) but it is actually over 20% without the government manipulation of the workforce.
2. Removing the stimulus spending from the GDP will show that the country never came out of a recession and is actually in a depression.
3. The federal reserve note collapses due to the elimination of the petrodollar relationship. When (not if) the dollar is no longer the world's reserve currency, our economy will collapse.
4. Major bank(s) collapse due to their derivatives exposure. Note that the numbers below are in millions so J.P. Morgan's exposure is over $70 trillion. Source
5. War. The Middle East, North Africa, Central Africa, Afghanistan, China (with Japan), North Korea or Civil War here. At this point in time, the flashpoint triggering the war is not relevant as the consequences will be the same.
6. Hyperinflation. As food and energy costs skyrocket, the average working person's purchasing power is rapidly diminishing as their paychecks are reduced by increased taxes. Civil unrest is increasing.
Unfortunately, any of the above events or a Black Swan will trigger one or more of the other events. Economic collapse in the United States will cause a world war. A regional war will spread and cause economic collapse. This would be a good time to espouse the necessity of preparedness but the time to prepare for firearms and especially ammunition has now passed. One .223 round for an AR-15 has increased from 38 cents to $1.33 in six months. Gasoline has doubled in four years and a five gallon plastic gas container has increased from $8 to $18 in the past two years. At this point in time, America cannot handle the following truth: our country can no longer elect political representatives who will support the Constitution or our founding principles. That time has past: we now live in the country that we were warned about:
Alexis de Tocqueville
The people who are responsible for our republic's downfall are celebrating today (January 21, 2013) at the second inauguration of president Obama. The America that was given to us at such a high price with the Providence of the Lord has been sold for thirty pieces of silver on an EBT card. Can America handle this truth? The real question is how will America handle this truth in what now appears to be the near future? Another truth is shown below.
Forget Wal-Mart and skip your local gun show. The murderers of tomorrow will not be found wearing orange vests at your local sporting goods store. They won't have NRA memberships or trophies on their walls.
You won't find them in America. Look for them in Obamerica.
67% of firearm murders took place in the country's 50 largest metro areas. The 62 cities in those metro areas have a firearm murder rate of 9.7, more than twice the national average. Among teenagers the firearm murder rate is 14.6 or almost three times the national average. Those numbers are from six years ago. They have grown worse since.
Those are the crowded cities of Obamerica. The places with the most restrictive gun control laws and the highest crime rates. These are the places where the family is broken, money comes from the government and immigrants crowd in from some of the most violent parts of the world bringing with them their own organized crime. These are also the places that have run by Democrats and their political machines for almost as long as they have been broken.
Obama won every major city in the election, except for Jacksonville and Salt Lake City. And the higher the death rate, the bigger his victory. He won New Orleans by 80 to 17 where the murder rate is ten times higher than the national average. He won Detroit, where the murder rate of 53 per 100,000 people is the second highest in the country and twice as high as any country in the world, including the Congo and South Africa. He won it 73 to 26. And then he celebrated his victory in Chicago where the murder rate is three times the statewide average.