In what can only be described as an unbelievable ruling, a Georgia judge has ruled Barack Obama can be on the ballot this year.
President Barack Obama’s name will remain on the Georgia primary ballot after a state law judge flatly rejected legal challenges that contend he can not be a candidate.
A Georgia judge rejected a "birther" challenge that claimed President Barack Obama was ineligible for the Georgia ballot.
In a 10-page order, Judge Michael Malihi dismissed one challenge
that contended Obama has a computer-generated Hawaiian birth
certificate, a fraudulent Social Security number and invalid U.S. identification papers. He
also turned back another that claimed the president is ineligible to be a candidate because
his father was not a U.S. citizen at the time of Obama's birth.
The findings by Malihi, a judge for the State Office of Administrative Hearings, go to Secretary of State Brian Kemp, who will make the final determination. Last month, at a hearing boycotted by Obama's lawyer, Malihi considered complaints brought by members of the so-called "birther" movement.
With regard to the challenge that Obama does not have legitimate birth and identification papers, Malihi said he found the evidence "unsatisfactory" and "insufficient to support plaintiffs' allegations."
A number of the witnesses who testified about the alleged fraud were never qualified as experts in birth records, forged documents and document manipulation and "none ... provided persuasive testimony," Malihi wrote.
Addressing the other claim that contends Obama cannot be a candidate because his father was never a U.S. citizen, Malihi said he was persuaded by a 2009 ruling by the Indiana Court of Appeals decision that struck down a similar challenge. In that ruling, the Indiana court found that children born within the U.S. are natural-born citizens, regardless of the citizenry of their parents.
Obama "became a citizen at birth and is a natural-born citizen," Malihi wrote. Accordingly, Obama is eligible as a candidate for the upcoming presidential primary in March, the judge said.
To call this ruling beyond belief would be an understatement. First, Obama and his legal team boycotted the proceedings. Unfortunately, the eligibility legal team might have made a strategic error in not simply accepting a default judgment.
According to the order that was issued, the Judge offered them that option but instead they insisted on a trial, which allowed the Judge to make certain rulings he would not have been able to make.
The ruling from the trial court is here. Hopefully it will be appealed and quickly, as the evidence in this case seems very strong.
Looks like the judge has been told that he will end up like the judge in AZ that died before Gabby was shot...
Exactly! And what the heck did everyone expect to happen? Get used to the fact that we live in a communist dictatorship---until we can take it back.
The Plan is the man that will: (1) Repeal the 16th Amendment (2) Repeal the 17th Amendment
(3) Return to The States Funding the "Inumerated POWERS Only of the Federal Government" (Per Capita from each state)
(4) Place The Congressmembers on the Individual States' Payroll(Salary, Expenses, Fringe Benfits & Retirement) that "they represent"....THEY ARE NOT FEDERAL EMPLOYEES AND SHOULD BE STATE EMPLOYEES ACOUNTABLE TO THEIR STATE.
(5) The President will on the 1st day of his official Duties issue an Executive Order to Take the USA out of the Federal Reserve System and return us to the gold standard.
WE WILL ELECT THE MAN THAT PROMISES TO DO THESE 5 THINGS IN HIS 1ST YEAR IN OFFICE.
Mike: Drop me a note, firstname.lastname@example.org I have the plan.
Got that right! Man, there must be some really wicked baseball bats going after these people. This is equal to the Mafia.
Didn't people just disappear under Clinton?
You got that right..over 100 people were beaten, murder, kill or disappear. Even Clinton body guard was kill.
This whole post has been one of the liveliest yet on TEA-PARTY-NATION! My inbox went viral! The Phillip's should count the responses. Did it break a record? Thought that I would re-visit this - back into a discussion - on TOPIC:
This piece was originally attributed to Dr. Walter E. Williams, but it was discovered he didn't write it; it's concept is nonetheless probably truth. Author unknown by me. Annette
Can Obama be Defeated in 2012? No. He can’t.
I am going on record as saying that President Barak Obama will win a second term. The media won’t tell you this because a good election campaign means hundreds of millions (or in Obama’s case billions) of dollars to them in advertising.
But the truth is, there simply are no conditions under
which Barack Hussein Obama can be defeated in 2012.
They say to me, "Are you CRAZY!" Don’t you understand how volatile politics can be when overall economic,government, and world conditions are declining? Sure I do. And that’s why I know Obama will win. The American people are notoriously ignorant of economics. And economics is the key to why Obama should be defeated.
Even when Obama’s policies lead the nation to final ruin, the majority of the American people are going to believe the bait-and-switch tactics Obama and his supporters in the media will use to explain why it isn’t his fault. After all, things were much worse than understood when he took office. Obama’s reelection is really a very, very simple math problem; consider the following:
1) Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn’t matter what he does. It’s a race thing. He’s one of us,
2) College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It’s really not more complex than that,
3) Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope,
4) Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coattails will carry them to victory nationwide,
5) Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party,
6) Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics,
7) Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more everyday. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda,
8) The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist,
9) Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won’t vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly,
10) Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn’t need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned. The President will win an overwhelming victory in 2012.
I believe in what Dr. Williams states above. The party that gives out the most entitlements, when the minority voting base becomes the majority, this election wii then be a shoe in. People demand entitlements, will vote with their pocketbook, dont care about morals, ethics, honor, the rule of law, or the American way. It is all about who will promise them the most goodies, regardless of color, race, religion, etc. This goes on in American culture today, in the home, at school, at work, in government, etc. Its not about what is right anymore, working hard to eat, its all about bribes for votes to stay in power, to gain more entitlements. Same goes on in business, when it comes to raises and promotions. Things do not change unless the majority wakes the hell up!
These are my thoughts too... someone got to the judge...
Do you have evidence that this judge has received death threats? Anything at all to back this up?
Money talks and or threats.