Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz crowed, “We (Democrats) own the economy.” Now they own something else. The default.
How do they own it?
It is simple. The House has already sent the Cut, Cap and Balance act over to the Senate. There was never a true up or down vote on the bill. Harry Reid simply tabled it.
Now, John Boehner is going to try and send his Boehner plan over to the Senate for consideration. Assuming the plan passes the House, which at this point is still not a safe assumption, Harry Reid, the leader of the Party of Treason in the Senate has already announced he would call the Senate into session and immediately kill whatever bill Boehner sends over.
Boehner’s bill is a disaster. However, by announcing he would kill it immediately, Reid showed his true colors and the true colors of the Party of Treason. There can only be one bill for them. That is the bill of complete surrender by the GOP. The only thing the Dems are going to accept is something that cuts no spending, increases taxes and the debt.
Even John Boehner probably will not surrender to this. So you have it.
The Democrat Party Default.
The Democrats own this default. They will not compromise. The Boehner plan is pretty awful and does not do anything to help stop the insane spending and borrowing that is bankrupting our country.
But at least the House has passed one plan (Cut, Cap and Balance) and by the end of the day may pass a second one.
What has Obama done? Nothing
What has Harry Reid done? Nothing.
The Democratic strategy has been simple and we have mentioned it here before. Either panic the GOP into a really bad plan, even worse than the really bad Boehner plan or blame Republicans for the default.
Make no mistake, the Boehner plan is pretty bad. Cut, Cap and Balance is a much better bill. However, the Democrats insist on unilateral surrender by the Republicans. The only way they will agree to any bill is a bill that includes no spending cuts, but contains economically harmful tax increases as well as a massive increase in the debt ceiling.
The only thing that is acceptable to the Party of Treason is a formula that provides for the easy endless expansion of the welfare state. John Boehner may be the sugar daddy of the welfare state but even he is smart enough not to commit political suicide, which is what the Democrats are asking. The government is twice the size it was a decade ago and has grown thirty percent since Barack Obama took over the White House. That is too much, even for John Boehner. http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2011/jul/27/tom-...
If the Democrats say it is their way or the highway, then fine, it is time for us to say game on.
Many of us grew up in an age where our parents told us, “you do not start a fight but you finish one.” It is time for us to finish this fight. Obama, Pelosi and Reid are spoiling for a fight. They believe the media will protect them and work for them as Clinton had the luxury of a complete media protective blanket in 1995.
That was 16 years ago. The conservative media did not exist then as it does now. We have the ability to bypass the drive by media and get our message directly to the people.
There could be a blessing in disguise here.
We do not want this default, but if Obama, Pelosi and Reid are going to force it, then we will make them own it.
You have to pay for something before you own it. Please notify the Democrats they have paid for nothing. Only one man in the Senate has paid for any part of it and that is John McCain and he spent time in the hanoi Hilton while the woman who made money ridiculing him to his captors, I am talking Jane Fonda. Hanoi Jane the traitor of the 1900's. The politicians other than McCain has not paid for a damn thing. They only give it away to the illegals that come in here and work for a cheaper rate then send the better jobs overseas and pay people to come to the USA from other countries. People that have never paid a single cent into our social security drawing $ 2600.00 a month with free housing, free medical, and free food. watch these two videos links. First they will make you angry then they make you sick they are wanting to keep checks from our seniors, our disabled and our veterans. Do you think these people will ever fight or work to keep our government.
Watch these and then make you post.
Our Social Security at work,
WIC in Georgia
and this one just look at from snopes on the Food Welfare program
LETS TAKE OUR GOVERNMENT BACK FROM THE POLITICIANS AND PUT IT BACK INTO PEOPLES HANDS THAT CARE.
I get $146.00 from SS and $96.40 goes to Medicare. I wouldn't mind if people such as you mention weren't getting something for nothing. That's why the U.S. is in a financial crisis.
Public opinion has already changed in favor of Tea Party ideas. The majority of those polled clearly support drastic cuts and no increase in taxes. And a large measure don't want the ceiling raised at all. Obama's support has tanked. Even Harry Reid has distanced himself from Obama. The national conversation right now is about fiscal sanity and NOT the progressive agenda. There will never be a better time to advance the fight.
It's the establishment in DC and the legacy media that refuse to accept reality. They only way to break through and force real changes is through brute force: stay in their faces and never back down. Keep taking the arguments and facts to them. They don't get it yet.
Maybe we also need to think about a national membership drive and/or national message. That will require all of us to "pony up", but our numbers would increase and we would get more visibility.
I don't believe the bill will die in the Senate. Harry Reid will offer an amended version to the House and then we'll be required to vote on something even less palatable than Boehner's current plan. While the republicans dither and balk over the amended plan, we'll be blamed for this manufactured crisis.
Democratic National Committee chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz crowed, “
We (Democrats) own the economy.”
Now they (Demo-Socialists-Communists) own a whole lot more than just the "economy."
A former FBI agent in 1958 outlined the long-term strategy of the Communist Party
that it was then implementing to “defeat” the United States.
PLEASE…watch this video (turn speaks down just a little.)
TOM LINCOLN READ AND LEARN
* Corporation for Public Broadcasting Subsidy. $445 million
* America 's Treasures Program. $25 million
* International Fund for Ireland . $17 million
* Legal Services Corporation. $420 million
* National Endowment for the Arts. $167.5 million
* National Endowment for the Humanities. $167.5 million
* Hope VI Program. $250 million
* Amtrak Subsidies. $1,565 Billion
* Eliminate duplicative education programs. H.R. 2274
* (in last Congress), authored by Rep. McKeon,
* eliminates 68 at a savings of $1.3 Billion
* U.S. Trade Development Agency. $55 million
* Woodrow Wilson CenterSubsidy. $20 million
* Cut in half funds for congressional printing and binding.$47 million
* John C. Stennis CenterSubsidy. $430,000
* Community Development Fund. (ACORN?) $4.5 Billion
* Heritage Area Grants and Statutory Aid. $24 million
* CutFederal Travel Budget in Half. $7.5 Billion
* Trim Federal Vehicle Budget by 20%. $600 million
* Essential Air Service. $150 million
* Technology Innovation Program. $70 million
* Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) Program. $125 million
* Dept of Energy Grants to States for Weatherization. $530 million
* Beach Replenishment. $95 million
* New Starts Transit. $2 Billion
* Exchange Programs for Alaska , Natives Native Hawaiians, and
Their Historical Trading Partners in Massachusett . $9 million
* Intercity and High Speed Rail Grants. $2.5 Billion
* Title X Family Planning. $318 million
* Appalachian Regional Commission. $76 million
* Economic Development Administration. (?) $293 million
* Programs under the National & Community Services Act. $1.15 Billion
* Applied Research at Department of Energy. $1.27 Billion
* FreedomCAR and Fuel Partnership. $200 million
* Energy Star Program. $52 million
* Economic Assistance to Egypt . $250 million
* U.S. Agency for International Development. $1.39 Billion
* General Assistance to District of Columbia . $210 million
* Subsidy for Washington Metro Area Transit Auth. $150 million
* Presidential Campaign Fund. $775 million savings over ten years.
* No funding for federal office space acquisition. $864 million
* End prohibitions on competitive sourcing of government services.
* Repeal the Davis-Bacon Act. More than $1 Billion
* IRS Direct Deposit: Require the IRS to deposit fees for some services
* it offers(such as processingpayment plans for taxpayers) to the
* Treasury,instead of allowing it to remain as part of its budget.
* $1.8 Billion savings over ten years.
* Require collection of unpaid taxes by federal employees. $1 Billion
* Prohibit taxpayer funded union activities by federal employees.
* $1.2 Billionsavings over ten years.
* Sell excess federal properties the government does not make use of.
* Eliminate death gratuity for Members of Congress.
* Eliminate Mohair Subsidies. $1 million
* Eliminate taxpayer subsidies to the United Nations Intergovernmental
Panel on Climate Change. $12.5 million
* Eliminate Market Access Program. $200 million
* USDA Sugar Program. $14 million
* Subsidy to Organisation for Econ Co-operation and Develop. (OECD).
* Eliminate the National Organic Certif. Cost-Share Program. $56.2
* Eliminate fund for Obamacare administrative costs. $900 million
* Ready to Learn TV Program. $27 million
* HUD Ph.D. Program.
* Deficit Reduction Check-Off Act.
* TOTAL SAVINGS: $2.5 Trillion over Ten Years
Some pretty interesting "programs"!! That's for sure!! Wow!! Please keep in mind, that each one is some Senator or Congressman’s sacred cow, although some have been around so long that Senator or Congressman may not be.
These are all the programs that the new Republican House has proposed Cutting.
ib hate Debbi s she a bitxxx i say go back to ccb fales today
and draw the line that was the best of all bills.
we need to make the dem eat this
she was putting it off on us for blowing it. rep and tea party
thats what she was refuring to
With each passing day this president turns into a bigger piece of male bovine material.
I wish I were black in this quasi politically correct world so I could openly scream out what this president really is.
Hopefully my black friends will be calling him by the right word, not unlike the congressmen who stepped up to the plate and called Obama out as the bold-face, psychopathic liar that he is.