Work From Home

Yesterday, though he was not getting much news coverage, Newt nailed it again.

Speaking to a group of Tea Party leaders in Delaware, Newt unloaded on the Republican Party.

Newt said:

“The Republican Party is a managerial party that doesn’t like to fight, doesn’t like to read books,” he said. “This is why the Tea Party was so horrifying. Tea Partiers were actually learning about the Declaration of Independence. They wanted to talk about the Federalist Papers. It was weird. They could be golfing.”

Watching Newt work is sort of like watching a summer evening baseball game.  Newt swings and the ball sails over the fence. 

In 1976, at the Republican Convention, Ronald Reagan gave his speech in support of Gerald Ford after he lost the nomination.  After that speech, many at the Republican looked at each other and said, ‘we have nominated the wrong guy.’  Four years later Reagan proved them right. 

Newt is right about the Republican Party.  Mitt Romney is the quintessential manager type and that is not what we need, though it is what we are going to get.   Romney does not want to fight and he thinks he can manage his way to the Oval Office.   While his strategy of outspending his opponents worked in the primaries, it is not going to work in the general election because his best case scenario is that he has parity with Obama’s spending and the more realistic scenario is that he will be outspend.

Romney does not like to get his hands dirty and he is going to fight one of the dirtiest campaigners in the history of America. 

Newt continues to fight on even though he probably knows he cannot win. 

Good for Newt. 

Technically Romney has not locked up the nomination.  He does not have the 1144 delegates that he needs.   Newt’s odds of winning the nomination right now are probably only slightly lower than his chances of winning the lottery. 

That does not mean Newt should not fight.  Newt should fight.  People should contribute to Newt and vote for Newt.

Why fight for a guy who has no chance of winning?

We need to send the Republicans a message.

Romney is the anti-Reagan.  Not only are his positions almost the polar opposite of what Reagan stood for but in 1980, when Reagan ran, he was the sole conservative against a field of moderates.  They divided the vote.  Reagan won.

This year, Romney was the liberal running against a field of good conservatives.  The conservatives split the base and Romney was able to be the last man standing. 

The establishment wing of the Republican Party has been trying to destroy the Reagan wing of the party since 1988.   We cannot let the Republican Party become the Party of Romney instead of the Party of Reagan. 

Newt gives us the chance to send the GOP a message.  I hope Newt wins a number of the remaining primaries.   I wish this one on one fight had developed while Newt still had a chance at the nomination. 

Had this fight developed in January, we would be looking at Newt cruising to the nomination and we could expect “morning in America.”

Newt is the guy who could have been the next Reagan. 

And later this year, as we watch this campaign evolve and Republicans compare Gingrich to Romney, many of them are going to be saying, ‘we have nominated the wrong guy.’

Tags: Newt, campaign, gingrich, managerial, mitt, obama, party, reagan, republican, romney, More…ronald

Views: 3408

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm with you, James!

To add to your comment James...For the books, the hand so far is

Romney 552

Uncommitted 280

Santorum 202 - Suspended

Gingrich 130

Paul 26

Required to win 1144

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P12/

Sally, I just went to the site you gave us....I just DO NOT believe it.  I do NOT believe it.

James, I still am not over this! I am still posting his poll numbers.  This IS NOT AMERICA to force us to take someone when it is already CLEAR who we want!!!!

I am late...but I wanted you to see Newt's poll numbers two days before he was "told" to back out and his Security team was taken away:

Poll - 10045 - Gingrich vs. Obama

*Who would you vote for, Newt Gingrich or Barack Obama?*
        1. Newt Gingrich      (82.9%)
        2. Barack Obama      ( 10.7%)
        3. Neither      ( 4.76%)
        Not Answered ( 1.45%)

*Whom do you believe has better solutions for the nation's economic
problems?*
        1. Conservatives      ( 83.7%)
        2. Liberal      ( 6.89%)
        3. Neither      ( 7.59%)
        Not Answered ( 1.77%)

http://extras.wnd.com/polling/10045_Gingrich_vs._Obamathanks.php?pr...

Do you think there is a chance for a Brokered Convention for Newt?

Judson - keep spreading the word, it's not over till it's over. Newt could be our next Reagan and what most people don't realize is that the Old Republican Establishment want Romney because their lives will return to politics as usual and they know they can control Romney. The left want Romney because they know they can beat him and hand Obama another 4 years. 

Thanks Judson for doing such a great job - the TPN is lucky to have you and although they don't always agree on every little issue with you; they have respect for you and know you're fighting the good fight for our Country.

Let’s not give up! In their backroom power meetings they’ve got it settled! RNC representatives must have been there. Romney, Romney, Romney, that’s all you hear. It’s getting more raucous by the hour! Like I said before, the RNC establishment strategy: Publish no poll numbers; spread the word that Romney is the nominee; have people vote based on blackout and misinformation expecting Romney to win big; then hit hard with Romney’s wins and Newt’s losses to bully Newt into dropping. (All the news media are complying, including Fox News who are even slamming Newt for his rightful Secret Service protection expense while not mentioning that Ron Paul and Mittens are getting the same cover which is an absolute necessity for those campaigning to become the POTUS, the most powerful office on earth) Even Sean Hannity who has up to now been the strongest defender of Newt’s conservative credentials, has fallen into line; probably threatened with losing his job if he didn’t comply. To refresh your memory, please review these powerful videos then pass the word:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3EJwdpEgP0&feature=share

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc...

What a powerful contemptible ploy by the RNC! Taking advantage of Rick Santorum’s vulnerability following his Easter weekend emotional family ordeal and his dropping polls in Pennsylvania, they probably offered him a sweet deal of assuring him some cabinet position in a Romney administration if he would drop out of the race. To show respect for Rick, I’m sure they very carefully shrouded their offer with words of consideration and respect for his family needs and his courageous campaign strategy so he would feel that he wasn’t “selling out,” but the end result is, that’s what he did. As Rick said in one of the debates, “sometimes you just do one for the team.”

Their strategy is now in full swing! In the news media backroom power meetings they worked it all out! RNC representatives were probably there. With Rick out of the race and with mainstream news media compliance, they set in motion their planned tactic; Publish no poll numbers; spread the word that Romney is the nominee; have people vote based on blackout and misinformation expecting Romney to win big; then hit hard with Romney’s wins and Newt’s losses to bully Newt into dropping. So now it’s, Romney, Romney, Romney; that’s all you hear, and not one interview with Newt! And it’s getting more raucous by the hour!

All the news media are complying, including Fox News who’s even slamming Newt for his rightful Secret Service protection expense while not mentioning that Ron Paul and Mittens are getting the same cover which is an absolute necessity for those campaigning to become the POTUS, the most powerful office on earth. Even Sean Hannity who has up to now been the strongest defender of Newt’s conservative credentials, has fallen into line.

We don’t have to let them get away with it! We can plainly see the establishment is doing everything in their power to force Mitt down our throats. For all of you that had thought Santorum was the strongest conservative, please join me and cast your vote for the real true conservative, Newt Gingrich. To refresh your memory of his credentials, please review these powerful videos then pass the word. Let’s not give up!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3EJwdpEgP0&feature=share

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatc...

This is tough! What can one man do?! All my fellow constitutional conservative countrymen and countrywomen, we’ve been set up and sold down the river! Fox News mantra: “America’s Election Headquarters – Fair and Balanced!” Master deceivers! Bait and switch! Please, all of those like me, who have felt that Fox News was on the side of we the people, like with Bill O’Reilly; “We’re always looking out for you;” I respect your attitude, but please bear with me and let me explain how we’ve been duped. We’ve even been sold on the idea that Fox News wasn’t a part of the “elitist mainstream media” that narcissistically thinks “only we are smart enough to understand so the sheep have to be properly directed.”

Wrong! Fox News also has its elitist host’s and pundits! Early on in their backroom power meetings primarily directed by how best to improve their viewer ratings, (which is true for all media outlets) they decided that Romney was the man. Even though they can show that Mitt may have not had as many appearances or interviews as Newt did, and Santorum even had less exposure, there was a major predetermined difference! No matter what Romney said, or how he was clearly the prime big money instigator of ugly negative ad attacks against his opponents, the pundit commentary was always “respectful and considerate” whenever they spoke of him. In fact there was even that Huckabee “Economic Issues” town hall show when a predetermined question only for Mitt from the local father, of how he would assure VA care for his wounded veteran son, giving Mitt the chance to show how compassionate and caring he was. How nice! To be “fair and balanced” that same question should have been asked of the other candidates as well, giving them the same opportunity.

Just the opposite was true of anything they had to say about Newt. No matter how calm and factual he was when he responded to their “trip-up” questions or insinuations, the punditry was full of slurs and innuendos, such as “whiner,” “vengeful,” “angry,” “undisciplined,” and on and on. Bret Baier and Charles Krauthammer are the most apparent. The same was true, only to a lesser degree, for Santorum. This of course is what Newt’s later dismissive yet calm and respectful comment about Fox News was all about.

And now we come to Fox News “destroy Newt” power play! Even though there are those who have been drawn into the establishment deceitful lies, we the people constitutional conservatives know that Speaker Gingrich is the strongest most capable true Reagan conservative still standing, but Fox News has totally broken their promise to be “fair and balanced.” They have already crowned Mitt as Obama’s opponent for the upcoming general election! Their strategy is now in full swing! Publish no poll numbers; spread the word that Romney is the nominee; have people vote based on blackout and misinformation expecting Romney to win big; then hit hard with Romney’s wins and Newt’s losses to bully Newt into dropping. And with that, Romney, Romney, Romney; that’s all you hear, with no mention, no coverage and not one appearance for Newt! And it’s getting more hateful by the hour!

Bret Baier even slammed Newt for his rightful Secret Service protection expense while not mentioning that Ron Paul and Mittens are getting the same cover which is an absolute necessity for those campaigning to become the POTUS, the most powerful office on earth. Every single Fox News Show host, including Hannity, who has up to now been the strongest defender of Newt’s conservative credentials, and even Huckabee who I thought was a strong conservative Christian, has fallen into line.

I think it’s time to make Fox News aware that we the people are in control of who we want to be our nominee, and not their elitist “only we understand and you the people need to fall in line,” power players. Even though they have a very powerful mind altering propaganda machine, we can still make them live up to their promise to be fair and balanced. So here is my suggestion. Spread this word across the land. Fox News does not deserve our patronage if they disrespect us so much that they will do anything they have to, to have it their way. I even recommend that we let them know any way we can that we will boycott all their advertisers if they fail to live up to their “bait and switch” promise to be fair and balanced. Spread the word!

All my fellow constitutional conservative countrymen and countrywomen across this land! I can’t believe Fox News! Fair and balanced – Big lie! Everything in favor of Mitt! Either no mention or anything said about Newt – slanderous, insulting, derogatory, distorted, masters of deceit at work! Please, all of those like me, who have felt that Fox News was on the side of we the people, like with Bill O’Reilly; “We’re always looking out for you;” I respect your attitude, but please bear with me and let me explain how we’ve been sold down the river. For years they’ve sang their fair and balanced mantra and as the result the vast majority of their viewing audience have been ‘we the people,’ conservatives and moderates.

But now they’re showing their true colors. The Fox News elitist hosts and pundits, in their backroom power meetings with their powerful mind altering propaganda machine, have turned their backs on us. We no longer count, they are the only ones that understand and we the sheep need their direction to determine who our nominee should be. My heart is sickened! FNC no longer deserves our allegiance and since they’re basically stabbing us in the back, why waste out time just seeing the “trees” they want us to see in the way they want us to see them, rather than seeing the whole forest with all its diversity.

For a more comprehensive and objective (fair and balanced) conservative perspective news source, I suggest http://www.wnd.com/ (WorldNetDaily). Maybe if all the conservative and moderate seekers of truth across this great land, which make up 75% of our populace, would abandon FNC, they’d get the message! Join me!

Here... because I'm for Country and Newt should be call the next president on a brokered convention, the people should fight back against the establishment, a vote win by corruption is not a vote, and a vote win by silence the people and still their voices is not win neither and we the conservatives should not take it this time around, we should DEMAND the step down of the chairman of the republican party for corruption and for support a candidate since the beginning against the rule of the RNC number 11.

The RNC can't promote, support or give any help to any candidate until only one candidate stand as the nominee" they keep bending the rules and people keep taking it like morons... we must fight for justice, talk about it and do nothing is not going to help us...

So this is my present to those that believe that they are true AMERICANS... for COUNTRY not PARTY.

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service