The Obama campaign and the Party of Treason continue to demand Mitt Romney release his tax records so they can pull them apart and continue to distort facts and lie about Romney.
Obama has released almost none of his records. There is one record that everyone should be demanding that Obama release. What is it and why is it so important?
There are a lot of records that Americans should want to see from Barack Obama. To start with, there are his records from Occidental College so that the allegation that Obama attended that school on a scholarship reserved for foreign students can be resolved. Another record that Americans should be demanding Obama release are his records from Columbia and Harvard.
How does someone who is a self-admitted poor student, get into two of the most prestigious schools in America? Obama was admitted to Harvard law. Generally you need to have almost a perfect 4.0 to even have a shot at Harvard. Anyone want to bet Obama’s GPA was nowhere near that?
So how did he get in?
The important records that everyone should demand Obama release are his medical records. George Bush, John McCain, even John Kerry and Bill Clinton released voluminous medical records.
What did Obama release in 2008? It was a one page statement from a doctor saying he was in good physical condition.
That was it.
Why is this so important?
Obama by his own admission was a very heavy marijuana user in his youth. He has also admitted to using cocaine, though he denies using drugs such as heroin. He also says he was a significant drinker.
Why is this important?
Because these are all symptoms of addiction.
A man named Larry Sinclair claims that in 1999 he and Barack Obama had sex and then smoked crack cocaine. This is 1999, nine years before Obama would run for President.
Crack cocaine is very addictive. It is very destructive. Addiction specialist will tell you that a crack addiction is very tough to break.
Is Obama an addict? Was he an addict in the past?
These are all legitimate questions to ask about a man who has his hands on the nuclear trigger.
Why is Obama hiding these records and why isn’t the drive by media asking these questions. Why aren’t Republicans demanding the answers to these questions, instead of telling Mitt Romney he needs to play into Obama’s hands by releasing more tax returns?
While Obama promised his administration would be the most transparent in history; that was simply another Obama lie.
Every time Obama demands that Mitt Romney release more tax returns, the Romney campaign needs to turn around and ask when Obama is going to release his medical records, his college records and his attorney discipline records.
The Romney campaign may have finally learned that they are not going to get anywhere by playing nice. They have an opponent that wants to go down into the gutter for a fight and believes in winning at all costs.
Romney may have finally learned not to play their game.
Let’s hope so.
Meanwhile, every Republican should quit telling Mitt Romney to release more records, giving Obama more ammunition to lie about him and start demanding that Obama release his records.
outstanding Judson! VINTAGE!
I've been seeing articles talking about Donald Trump advising Romney not to release any more of his records/info until BHO releases his records. While I usually find Trump to be very "bombastic", I wholeheartedly agree with him on this and I hope that he will continue to speak out and demand BHO's records be shown to the American people.
We all know that the GOP doesn't have a spine or the fortitude to call out BHO (especially in and election year--heaven forbid if they "turn off" the moderates) and the GOP needs a "mouthpiece" and seems to me that Trump fits the bill--he's well known; knows how to get the media's attention!
How about the "conservatives" calling for Romney to reveal his returns? Among them are Bill Kristol (about as "conservative" as Peggy Noonan) and George Will, who I've always thought was about as conservative as Hubert Humphrey, but noisier. Who calls these men "conservative" anyway? And rare is the "journalist" who could drive a sale. Political tactics are as alien to that breed as daylight is to liberals.
On the elected GOP side there are some famous Establishment RINOs, such as Haley Barbour. Rick Perry and Ron Paul also piled on, showing me clearly why neither of them would have been good candidates. You can't play the other guy's game if you want to win. Romney has come out swinging, as of a speech in Irwin, PA and with his refusal to play along with this. Let's hope he doesn't cave in.
FYI. . .
Top Ten Things Obama Has Not Released
10. State senate papers. In the 2008 primary, Obama criticized Hillary Clinton for not releasing papers from her eight years as First Lady--but failed to produce any papers from his eight years in Springfield. “They could have been thrown out,” he said.
9. Academic transcripts. His supposed academic brilliance was a major selling point, but Obama (by his own admission) was a mediocre student. His GPA at Occidental was a B-plus at best, and his entering class at Columbia was weak. Can he prove his merit?
8. Book proposal. Obama’s literary agent claimed he was “born in Kenya”--for sixteen years. His original book proposal exists--biographer David Maraniss refers to it--and seems to have embellished other key details of his life. Yet it has never been released.
7. Medical records. In 2000, and again (briefly) in 2008, GOP presidential candidate Sen. John McCain released thousands of pages of his medical records. Obama, who had abused drugs and continued smoking, merely provided a one-page doctor’s note.
6. Small-dollar donors. In 2008, the McCain campaign released the names of donors who had contributed less than $200, though it was not required to do so. But the Obama campaign refused, amidst accusations it had accepted illegal foreign contributions.
5. The Khalidi tape. In 2003, Obama attended a party for his good friend, the radical Palestinian academic Rashid Khalidi. The event featured incendiary anti-Israel rhetoric. The LA Times broke the story, but has refused to release the tape--and so has Obama.
4. The real White House guest list. Touting its transparency, the Obama White House released its guest logs--but kept many visits secret, and moved meetings with lobbyists off-site. It also refused to confirm the identities of visitors like Bertha Lewis of ACORN.
3. Countless FOIA requests. The Obama administration has been described as “the worst” ever in complying with Freedom of Information Act requests for documents. It has also punished whistleblowers like David Walpin, who exposed cronyism in Americorps.
2. Health reform negotiations. Candidate Obama promised that health care reform negotiations would be televised on C-SPAN. Instead, there were back-room deals worth millions with lobbyists and legislators--the details of which are only beginning to emerge.
1. Fast and Furious documents. After months of stonewalling Congress, Attorney General Eric Holder asked President Obama to use executive privilege to conceal thousands of documents related to the deadly scandal--and Obama did just that.
@Nancy, Thank you for the list, He has done or not done so much that it is a full time job to keep up. I wonder if anyone remembers the interview he had with CNN back in 2010 I believe where he said: "the Founding Fathers has made things very difficult for him to do what he wants to do"? Nobody has brought that up..........hmmmmmmmm. I don't have as much time as I would like to research that cause I have to work in order to pay my taxes to help obama help me cause I can't do it without his help. I got a news flash for him (BHO) I can do it better and a lot quicker WITHOUT him.
I think that Romney should on ths own release all his records and then hold a news conference and say to the American people, is there anything else you wish to see that will help you too know who I am, after all I'm asking you to elect me to be your president so you have a right to know everything about me. Put obama on the spot eventually he will have to cough up if he wants another chance to be re-elected.
I strongly disagree. If you like football, you've probably seen the same thing I
have seen: A team (even in the Superbowl) loses the game, BECAUSE THEY
LET THE OTHER TEAM DICTATE WHAT KIND OF GAME THEY WERE GOING
How many people in the U.S. do you think are going to vote for Romney simply
because he releases his income tax statements? Get real, man? Every time
the Zerobama campaign calls on the Mitt to release those documents, it gives
the Mitt an opening. "You want to see my tax records? I want to see Obama's
college records, and medical records, and high school records, etc, etc."
In a war zone, if you are fired upon, you return fire (except under the rules of
engagement Obama has imposed upon our military). You do not say, "Well, the
enemy doesn't seem to want us on this hill ___ so, maybe we should leave." Hell,
no ___ if you recieve small arms fire, you hit back with everything at your disposal,
and you destroy the enemy. YOU DO NOT ALLOW THE ENEMY TO DICTATE
Check this out: Rick Perry (the Governor of my home state) is a whimp. George
Wills is a whimp. The GOP Establishment is filled with whimps.
I don't like whimps. Whimps do not win wars. And we are at war.
I say to Romney, "STAND YOUR GROUND! DO NOT CAVE! BE A MAN!!!"
I agree with you Wayne. Tax records are very complicated. Releasing them to the scrutiny of obama,his imps, and the drive by media would be a big mistake. Ligitimate scrutiny is one thing, but all obama wants is an excuse to create a litany of diversions through false allegations from now until the election. We must always remember, Obama is the master of divisiveness. If he can put Romney to work defending himself against false allegations, it takes the spotlight off his own failures.
It continues to amaze me how much wasted effort you put into these meaningless diatribes/rants etc. You all regurgitate umpteen times the same message over issues the 'elitist's' feed you. And by doing so continue to distract patriotic Americans from seeing this truth. Start asking the question who these 'elitist's' people are that control all world Central Banks, including the Federal Reserve....the major news media and primarily the 1000 or so largest companies in the world and then begin reporting on that issue. Because that is the primary issue and until we address that, we will always be arguing over table scraps thrown our way by these 'elitists.
Get to the heart of this issue and conservatives worldwide will rally around that!
The findings in Arizona about Obama's birth certificate weren't perpetrated by unskilled carnival folks but by tried and true government officials with a gleaming career records. Yet none of the facts are dire enough to amount to anything a literal smoking gun for the Republicans, why don't they take down the enemy? because they are in bed with the enemy. I am ashamed to say that I am a registered Republican and have been for years, what to do?
What are the legitamate findings by actual U.S. Officials in Arizona ? The birth certificate that Obama has personally certified to be authentic, is a complete fabricated lie! What's worse is Obama's entire cabinet know's about it and I'm thinking that this information isn't only contained in the party of treason.
We have a man who can't prove he is an American Citizen, with all kinds of Marxist/Communist affiliations, sitting in the oval office signing Executive Order that take away the rights enumerated in the Constitution, ignoring/refusing to enforce laws passed by Congress, trying to divide the nation along lines of race and wealth,
and very few people are sounding an alarm.
I've always wonder how people could be so "stupid" as to think the Antichrist was the Messiah,
Now I understand, closed eyes/ears to the truth is the high point of stupidity, but it leads to a bottomless pit.
What is their problem??? If it was me running for president, I'd make Obama the laughing stock of this country. I'd demand all his papers. Why are the Republicans such cowards and so afraid to stand up to him?! I just don't get it!!