Work From Home

Does Mitt Romney really want to win the Presidency? He keeps showing up for Debate Club when this is Fight Club.   The first rule of fight club is not that you do not talk about fight club.  The first rule of fight club is that you win.

Does Mitt Romney really want to win?

Who knows?

But if Romney wants to win, he had better get on message quickly.  He had better learn messaging. 

Here is messaging for Mitt.  I hope he is taking notes.

First, Barack Obama is not a nice guy.   Quit saying that.  No anti-American Marxist is a nice guy.   You say he is a nice guy and he says you are an uptight jerk, born with a silver spoon in your mouth and you want to see Americans fired, starved and have all of their rights stripped away.

What?

If you start with the premise that he is a nice guy, you lose.  The drive by media and Madison Avenue are working overtime to help Obama win the popularity contest.  You won’t. 

But then again, you don’t need to.

Tip O’Neil said, “All politics is local,” and you do not get any more local than the individual American and his or her economic situation.

Quit saying that we are in economic recovery.  We are not.  This is the Great Obama Depression.  Make him own the economy.

You are not offering us a conservative alternative.  Your message is that you can manage the nation better.  First, your message sucks.  But if that is going to be your message, then you must make him own the Great Obama Depression.

That should be your talking point.  Every time you start talking about the economy, that should be your tagline.  If the economy is recovering, even slowly, what the hell are you offering us?

Right now, this is the Great Obama Depression.  If we calculated unemployment today, the way we did back in the first great depression, unemployment would be 17%.  One out of every two college graduates cannot even find a job.  The last time the Republicans controlled the government, 90% of college graduates found a job

This is not hard.  It only takes a little discipline and the willingness to fight.  Your big problem is that you have a serious case of “Member of the club syndrome.” 

You treat Obama and the other Democrats as “members of the club.”  The club is of course, the governing class.   John McCain made that mistake, as did Bob Dole before him.   He will not show you the same courtesy so why do you?

This is Fight Club not Debate Club.  You have to be willing to throw some punches and take a few hits.  You may get a bloody nose and get some blood on your freshly laundered white shirt. 

So what?  How badly do you want it?

John Kerry’s messaging in 2004 was, “We can do better.”  Actually he could not do better but that is about as uninspiring a message as you can get. 

Since you are not going to offer us a Reagan alterative to liberalism, at least do your messaging correctly so you have a chance. 

Republicans are amazingly bad on messaging and even by Republican standards your messaging is abysmal. 

In 1976, Ronald Reagan began mocking Gerald Ford on Détente.   What had been a foreign policy triumph for Ford turned into such an albatross around his neck that Ford gave orders that his campaign not mention the word Détente.  

This is simple.  Four words:  The Great Obama Depression. 

If this is your message and you stay on it, people will vote their pocket books.  All you have to do is ask them, “Are you better off now, after almost 6 years of Democrat control of the Congress or were you better off when Republicans controlled government?  Are you better off now after four years of Obama or were you better off when the Republicans controlled the government.”

This is winning messaging.  It is simple. 

This is messaging for Mitt.  The question for Mitt is, “Do you want to win?”

Tags: barack, depression, great, messaging, mitt, obama, republicans, romney

Views: 1563

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If, the GOP are "Bold Enough" to Put Marco Rubio's name in nomination for Vice President with Romney....knowing that Rubio is not anymore of a "Natural Born Citizen" than Barack Obama...then "I know" they are in bed with the Democrats to "let Obama off the hook as a ineligible President...with an "Offset" with Rubio who is in the same category".

The Republican/ Democrats can "Run against WeThePeople's Party in 2014" !

Ron

McCain thought Obama was a "nice guy" too.  Look where he landed.  There is not Democrat party or Republican party, they are all in it together, they DO NOT care about the American people or America.  Newt may not have a good personal history, but he knows his stuff and and a great debater.  We are sunk, sorry,  Mitt just doesn't "have it". 

But you also are aware that Obummer has hired an outside company in Spain to tally the election.  All ballots will be pooled into one, no way to discern what State or Precint they came from. 

Pat:

Neither Republican or Democrat "Recognize the Power of WeThePeople". They All "Only" recognize "Their Power". Once we get that in Our Heads "They Do Not Represent Us"...This is the Damn Problem ! ! We do not have "Representative Government" as dictated by the Constitution because "They Political Parties have Hijacked the People's Authority" !

Ron

PAT, Exactly---I want to know WHY and who, and how can OB decide he just wants to move our election votes, votes of the citizens of this country, to SPAIN for tabulation???

I can't even believe that this is possible. What reason has he given? Does all of the Washington representatives know this? It has never been done. Why is this okay? Why Spain? What is wrong with our system? Doesn't this have to be approved? 

There is a blog article by Marion Algier, a tea party nation member that someone had a link to. It is all about the Spain Thingy. It was posted April 21st, not as an emailed tea-party notice that you get in your email. It is hidden!

This article should be up front and emailed out to every member! If my link doesn't work try typing in Marion Algier's name in and see her personal blogs. It is so important!

http://www.teapartynation.com/profiles/blog/show?id=3355873%3ABlogP...

Every single person should contact their reps and question this.

Ah! It worked.

I will probably comment about this anytime a see a chance to. It is too important to ignore.

The Republicans had rather "Lose the Election to Obama" than to "lose their power". Romney is the only candidate that will "Keep the GOP Mossy backs in Power".

So, they will not back a "Conservative" only a "Puppet for their plans".

Obama has been the "Left's Puppet and Romney is the Right's Puppet".

Ron

I have heard that it isn't in the cards for him to be President. .. Obama will win...
I think there are higher power's than you and me that make that decision!

Thanks is just what I heard..... They pointed out why,...... But I didn't want to investigate further!!!!!! Made me sick!

Ron..  I didn't want to say it what  I had heard....   I think it is true!!!.  But  It is to do with Islam.  The Saudi's  what him in...  and we owe our souls to them!    They want America to have  Shariah law...

They are not kidding!!!!!!!!!

I can't understand why some are giving up before the fight has began.

You think back to the days of Washington.  The soldiers then had little to fight with.  Had they given up we would still be bowing to a King.

Now, Here, Today, we all have a roof over our heads, plenty to eat, no one beating down anyone's door, and some still give up because of, WHAT?

Each moment we decide to live is a moment we have a choice to make a future we want to live in. 

If you want a future with Obama as president why are you writing on these pages?

It's simple, people, decide on a future without Obama and do the next step.  You know what you can do.  Do it.  When you do that you have nothing but positiveness.

Peter Sowatskey  amazon.com/kindle/greenergreen

ps don't forget, ABSENTEE BALLOTS for the elderly in your circle come NOV. 

Thank you for the positive message Peter.

Sally:

We will just have to see. There is so much deceitfulness that I do not know of anyone that can figure the Shiite out.

Ron

I don't think it's possible for somebody with tens of millions of dollars in the bank to "See" the world the way most of us do.  However, I do think it's possible for such a person to CONSIDER the perspective(s) most of us have, if only for a very short period of time.  Here's an email that Mitt might like, which is actually a little TOO TRUE for my liking:

Scary Obituary       

In 1887 Alexander Tyler, a Scottish history professor at the University of Edinburgh ,
had this to say about the fall of the Athenian Republic some 2,000 years prior: 

"A democracy is always temporary in nature; it simply cannot exist as a permanent
form of government.
A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can
vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury.
From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates who promise the
most benefits from the public treasury, with the result that every democracy will finally
collapse over loose fiscal policy, (which is) always followed by a dictatorship." 

"The average age of the world's greatest civilizations from the beginning of history, has
been about 200 years.
During those 200 years, these nations always progressed through the following sequence: 

From bondage to spiritual faith; 
From spiritual faith to great courage; 
From courage to liberty; 
From liberty to abundance; 
From abundance to complacency; 
From complacency to apathy; 
From apathy to dependence; 
From dependence back into bondage."
The Obituary follows:

Born 1776, Died 2012  
It doesn't hurt to read this several times.

Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in  St. Paul, Minnesota,
points out some interesting facts concerning the last Presidential election: 

Number of States won by:            Obama: 19                McCain: 29 
Square miles of land won by:       Obama: 580,000        McCain: 2,427,000 
Population of counties won by:    Obama: 127 million  McCain: 143 million 
Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: Obama: 13.2 McCain: 2.1  

Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was
mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.

Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income
tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."

Olson believes the  United States is now somewhere between the
"complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy,
with some  forty percent of the nation's population already having reached
the "governmental dependency" phase.

If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million criminal
invaders called illegal's - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the
USA in fewer than five years. 

If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.

If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much is at
stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom..

This is truly scary!
Of course we are not a democracy, we are a Constitutional Republic .
Someone should point this out to Obama.
Of course we know he and too many others pay little attention to The Constitution.
There couldn't be more at stake than on Nov 6, 2012.

If you are as concerned as I am please pass this along.

"IN GOD WE TRUST"

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service