Donald Trump has joined a lot of really sane Americans. He, like us, does not believe Barack Obama. Trump appeared on Good Morning America where he came out and said he has a lot of doubts as to whether Barack Obama was born in the United States.
When Trump came out and said this, he did something amazing. It was not that he agreed with a lot of Americans who say they have doubts about Obama. The great thing about what Donald did is he said it and he did not flinch when he said it. A lot of the alleged conservative leaders have run like cockroaches when the lights are turned on from the eligibility issue. The fact that Trump will deal with that issue and deal with it head on raises his stock as a possible Presidential candidate in a lot of people’s eyes.
Trump could have simply ignored the issue. He could have side stepped it. He could have simply not dealt with it. Instead he pointed out the obvious. This guy is the most mysterious man ever to occupy the White House. He has refused to release almost any of his records. He has refused to release school records, including his records as an undergraduate at Occidental College. Some people have alleged that Obama attended college there on a foreign student scholarship. Opening those records could refute that claim, assuming it is a false claim. How about his social security records? Obama has a social security number that originates from a state that he not only never lived in, there is no proof he even visited that state. How did he end up with that number?
How about his law school records? We know what George Bush’s grade point average was because he released all of his records. In 2004, John Kerry refused to release his military records. In 2008, Obama took this to a new level, refusing to release almost any of his records. The lap dog media quietly ignored that. You can bet in 2012, they will be after the records of every conservative who is a serious candidate for the Oval Office.
In the same interview, Trump also pointed out the obvious that so many people seem to be missing. The next candidate the GOP selects has got to be someone who can beat Barack Obama. Obama will not be a push over. He will raise $1 billion for his reelection campaign, including the illegal contributions and the Chinese cash he will get. He also added the magic words. Someone has to knock out Obamacare.
Trump is not the perfect candidate. There are and should be a lot of concerns about him. His previous support of Rahm Emanuel is disturbing. He seems to have changed his position on abortion and gay marriage.
However, one thing that you can say about Donald, he has shown some courage that some other potential candidates have not shown.
A lot of questions remain about him, but his stock, unlike some other potential candidates, should be rising among conservatives.
Good rant Debra Rae.
I didn't know about Chester Aurther and wasn't able to locate the information about his ineligibility. He backed into the Presidency after the assassination of his predecessor.
This is a precedent if that is true, but it in no way alters the Constitution.
What is to be done about the ineligibility of Obama?
1) Let's look the other way.
2) Let's argue our way out of it.
3) It doesn't matter because Congress doesn't care.
4) No one has Jurisdiction so it is a moot point.
5) Obama should issue an executive order saying that he is eligible.
6) Get Republicans and Democrats to come together and denounce any who question Obama.
7) Let the Supreme Court rule on the issue.
8) Make a really flaky multi-layered pdf of the birth certificate to keep the subject going until the election and obscure the real issue that Obama is not a natural born citizen, because of his father.
9) Concentrate on other violations of the Constitution.
10) Concentrate on policy issues and forget about ineligibility.
11) Cut $352 million from the budget, and tell them is was really $38 billion. Hope the country doesn't crash.
12) The only real issue is global warming and the hole in the ozone layer. We are destroying the planet.
13) Drive the price of gas up and blame it on the oil companies.
14) Start a war in Libya. Support Al-Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood.
15) Crash the royal wedding.
ROYCE.. Funny. Thanks. Best always, John
We all know barry is a fraud. I know the Birth Certificate is an important topic....Can you believe this one...he is also for 3rd tri-mester abortion. Money over Life. He spits on OUR Constitution.
|Aborted Baby Cells in Drink Research
|AP/AIP National Committees -> Equal Protection for Posterity|
Anybody who would vote for partial birth abortion is below contempt. Obama outdid himself by voting to kill a baby who happened to survive an abortion.
I would like to see the federal plans for population reduction.
There are many issues to indict Obama on, but the main issue is to remove him from office before he does any more damage.