Work From Home

Obama has left his “Bus to nowhere” tour and he is now doing what he does best.  Take vacations.  The way he and Michelle take vacations, you would think it is part of the job.

The left howls he is entitled to a vacation.  George Bush took vacations.  Is it really this bad?

Consider this:  The economy is in a meltdown. Just days ago, for the first time ever, our national credit rating was downgraded.  Fourteen million Americas are taking an involuntary vacation.  They are unemployed or underemployed.  They would love to go frolic on the beach but many of them are worried about keeping a roof over their heads. 

Yet Obama is on vacation again.

The Donald demolished Obama last night on Fox News:

Well, the fact is, he takes more vacations than any human being I've ever seen. They used to complain about George Bush, but I understand he's already exceeded George Bush and we're not even through the year. So he likes vacation.

Well, I mean, it sends a bad message. Here we have a country that really is going to hell in a handbasket. Let's not kid ourselves. What's happening to this country is horrible. All over the world, they're talking about it. And we have a president that's constantly -- whether it's Martha's Vineyard or someplace else, constantly on vacation. I mean, all the time he's on vacation! So I think it sends a very, very bad message. We have to work in this country to bring it back.

Read the full story here: http://nation.foxnews.com/donald-trump/2011/08/16/trump-obama-takes...

The country is approaching an economic death spiral and Obama is taking a vacation.  It is about like the Captain of the Titanic being warned of the iceberg and telling his men, “don’t disturb me.  I’m taking a nap.”

Here is an idea.  I would love to see Obama try to defend his policies. He won’t debate a Republican until the official debates late next year.  I have a better idea.  Let him debate Donald Trump.

While I do not want to see Donald run for President, the Donald has done something that Obama will never do.  Donald Trump has created jobs.   Donald Trump understands the real world.

When Donald Trump’s companies crash, which he has had his shares of ups and downs; he doesn’t run off taking endless vacations.

Trump, I am certain, would jump at this opportunity.  He is a showman but he is also a very serious guy.  He is wrong on a lot of his policy issues, but there is something no one can doubt.  Trump wants to see America in an economic recovery yesterday.

Obama, of course, will not debate Trump.  That is a pity because I think it would be a national service.  Of course, we are in day 983 of the Obama regime and he still does not have a jobs plan.  Perhaps someone should educate him.  Government never creates jobs.  Government never creates wealth, except for corrupt Democrats.

This would be a prime time spectacle.  What do you say Donald?  I know you would jump at it. 

Of course, you might end up only talking to Obama’s teleprompter. 

Views: 1758

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder what damage he's doing now,while he's on vacation( AGAIN),at Martha's VINYARD----Every time he leaves DC,something BIG happens somewhere!
Have you ever thought he might not be in Martha's Vineyard but some place else.
Makes one wonder just WHAT THE GAME PLAN IS FROM THE DEMONCRATS!!!
The Democrats plan to stay in office in 2012.
I know they plan to stay in office in 2012-but they are in for a rude awakening!!!  I was referring to Maxines statement when she said "the tea party could go straight to hell and i intend to help them get there".
The Demonic Factor is about to get it's final phase and will become extinct on my Watch as Maxine Waters put it to us I'm about ready to put the wheels in motion to put them there! Hell that is! I've been in Hells Kitchen before they haven't.
The Donald should switch to the democrat ticket and run a primary challenge to Obama.  Think about that one.  That would be strategic and clever and all that, and also very entertaining.

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service