Work From Home

This one has not made much news outside of the conservative blogosphere.  It is the newest executive order signed by Barack Obama.

Anyone nervous yet?

From the Examiner:

On March 16th, President Obama signed a new Executive Order which expands upon a prior order issued in 1950 for Disaster Preparedness, and gives the office of the President complete control over all the resources in the United States in times of war or emergency.

The National Defense Resources Preparedness order gives the Executive Branch the power to control and allocate energy, production, transportation, food, and even water resources by decree under the auspices of national defense and national security.  The order is not limited to wartime implementation, as one of the order's functions includes the command and control of resources in peacetime determinations.

I am not an alarmist but the idea of the Obama regime having total control over anything is disturbing.  No it isn’t disturbing, it is totally, freaking scary.

Also from the Examiner:

The economy of the United States is based on the free flow of resources, energy, and the rights of consumers to buy and sell as they see fit.  Any interference in this economic process quickly leads to shortages, rising prices, and civil unrest.  The purpose of President Obama signing this new Executive Order is yet unclear, however, it may coincide with information coming out of Israel yesterday that plans for a tactical or strategic strike on Iran are accelerating.  Oil prices in Europe rose over $3 a barrel for Brent crude after the Israeli actions, and US oil prices rose $2 for WTI.

The Obama administration appears to be preparing for a long drawn out war in the Middle East, or at the very least, an expected crisis that will require the need to override Constitutional authority and claim dominion over all resources in the United States under the guise of national defense.  With the rise in Disaster Preparedness growing for both individuals and states leading up to yesterday's Executive Order, the mood of the nation points strongly towards some event or disaster that will require massive preparations on a national as well as local scale.

Any one really nervous yet?

Given the cavalier way the Obama regime tends to ignore the Constitution, the thought of the Regime having emergency powers is a nightmare.

Tags: emergency, executive, national, obama, orders

Views: 5716

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There's no way that you'll see members of the military go to Congress (or anywhere else) to comment and publicly offer their personal opinions on political matters - WHILE THEY'RE IN UNIFORM. it's against DOD regulations for them to do so. If they do, they can (and will) be punished. Now, that's not a restriction on free speech - it's part of what you sign up for when you join the military.

But I can also assure you that, when the Class-A uniforms are off and it's just people sitting around chewing the fat ... then, no, there ISN'T widespread support for the way this country is going.

And I do believe that people in the military are also much more familiar with the Constitution than most civilians. A recent poll showed that 25% didn't even know that our government has three branches (THANK YOU, public education!).

Liberals like to portray people who join the military as being uneducated, illiterate, and clueless - the truth is, it's quite the opposite. You ask any business owner who has hired or hires veterans ... they'll tell you that those are some of their most valued, trusted people.

I was not talking about speaking out. I was talking about the part in the oath that goes both foreign and domestic.

Thomas, I strongly suspect many generals and admirals, certainly many in the top tier, are NWO folks.  As a matter of fact I'm cynical enough to believe that many of our top tier military officers have been put forward, approved by congress and promoted precisely because they side with the NWO....  Google "CFR membership list."  If it hasn't been purged, you will see some very familiar names of high ranking military officers.  America's hope rests primarily with the lower ranking soldiers and as others have pointed out, local law enforcement.  Without them, even a stout hearted civilian militia would be hard pressed to stand up against the kind of fire power that the US military is able to bring to bear.  

Our military truly is awesome and that is not just the pride of an old soldier speaking.  We all need to hope and pray that the word of those such as the "Oath Keepers," and the "Veteran Defenders of America" gets wide dissemination amongst our troops.  When I was active duty it was not uncommon to discuss which orders should be followed and which should not.  I know that our society has changed a lot in the last few decades but I'd still like to believe that most of our military if properly informed will chose to support the Constitution rather than follow unlawful orders that violate the Constitution.

As per the Uniform Code of Military Justice, Articles 90, 91, and 92 - it is a crime to willfully violate or disobey any LAWFUL order - and therein, as they say, lies the rub. 

Right.  The average soldier, and most above average soldiers, have no idea in some cases if an order is "Lawful" or not until they are second guessed later on in a Court Marshall.

And its' my fervent belief that, if American soldiers are ordered through their immediate superiors by the President of the United States to attack and/or fire on American citizens - whether that President is Republican, Democrat, or made of green cheese - a typical serviceman/woman would rather be court-martialled instead of obeying those orders.

Now, some WOULD obey the order - sure. But I believe that 99% of them wouldn't - and would love to be in a courtroom so that their superiors can explain why they gave such orders, and under what circumstances.

And, finally .... the fact that we, as American citizens, are even DISCUSSING  something like this in 21st century America makes my skin crawl. But NO other President in this nation's recent history brings citizens to this point more than Barack Obama - and the question is .... WHY?

NWBillObama wants Muslims and illegals in the US military does he not. There is your answer.

He also wants Cults, Gov sponsored condums & gay agendas.

Because Obama is a well documented, long-term Marxist with other parts of his past aggressively hidden.  His voting record as a Senator was short, but directly contradicts everything he has done in the White House.  Many items he cannot hide show a strong pattern of corruption and association with big and small criminals like Ayres, Rezko and Blago and America haters like Jeremiah Wright.

No sane man with a mind can trust someone like that. 

I think that the servicemen who would follow orders to shoot would then be ordered to shoot all the servicemen who refused to shoot.

Elizabeth, what you're describing sounds like the makings of a true civil war!  Let's hope and pray those who refuse to shoot fellow citizens by far out number those who will.  That scenario would bring our current situation to a quick and satisfactory (albeit bloody) end!  

Not only that, David, but the legislation instituting Obama Care creates that "million man army" which is just as well funded, just as well trained as the military. It outlines the ranks of enlisted, NCO;s, and Officer Corp, the whole nine yards. Obama is definitely up to something, but what?

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service