Work From Home

Rick Santorum supporters have a difficult but important choice to make in the next few days as the Florida primary comes up on Tuesday.

Rick Santorum has left Florida.  He knows he cannot win Florida.  FLorida is the first of the Winner take all states.  In other words, Florida is crucial.

Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich are running neck and neck in Florida. By all accounts this race is going to be very close. 

The Santorum voters can make the difference. 

The Republican establishment is working overtime to make Mitt Romney the nominee.  While those of us who support Newt and those who support Rick Santorum may disagree about who is the best candidate, we all agree Mitt Romney is not the candidate.  He is a liberal who probably cannot defeat Obama this fall and even if he does, will govern much as Obama did.

If Romney wins Florida, he will be ordained as the Republican nominee and both Gingrich and Santorum will have a very hard time stopping him.

If you are a Rick Santorum supporter, it is time to think strategically. If Romney wins, the race is over for Santorum.  If Newt wins, he may or may not be able to continue, but that that is a different story.

If you vote for Rick Santorum in the Florida primary, you are splitting the vote with Newt.  Splitting the vote with Newt will guarantee a Romney win. 

That we all agree must not happen.

If you support Rick Santorum, use your vote to help stop Mitt Romney in Florida.  Whether you agree or disagree with Newt Gingrich, he is close enough to stop Romney with your help.

If you are a Floridian who supports Rick Santorum, I strongly urge you to vote for Newt Gingrich in the Florida Primary. If you know someone who lives in Florida, please urge them to vote for Newt Gingrich.

Let's stop Romney and keep a liberal from becoming the Republican nominee.

Tags: conservatives, establishment, gingrich, gop, mitt, newt, rick, romney, santorum

Views: 3878

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you.  Send a message to the GOP power brokers that all is not well with their proposed railroad job!.

Carlo

MaryAnn, I too am part of the Florida Tea party. At 12:30 pm. on Saturday the 28th in Hillsborough county Florida I went to the library on the last day for early voting and placed my vote for Newt Gingrich. The bulk of the Florida Tea Party endorsed Gingrich. :) 

That says more about you to us than I think you would like us to know. Tsk tsk

In the first place, you need to correct yourself on the false accusations about Rick Santorum. He is leaving Florida to file his tax returns, not because he is in defeated mode. To say such things knowing that it is false is disgusting and insulting. You as TEA Partiers should know better.

In the second place, I have already told you in the past. I will not violate my concience by voting for a man who is a member with the Council on Foreign Relations, which is an organization that wants to create a one world government and destroy our national sovereignty. This article will prove my case:

http://www.wnd.com/2005/06/30874/

Also, Newt Gingrich once supported the very things the TEA Party opposed and the very reasons why the TEA Party started. TARP, Individual mandate on healthcare, and cap and trade. He has not advanced constitutional conservatism in the past and I simply don't believe he will advance them in the future. He is only telling us what we want to hear.

And besides, I will not participate in giving the CFR and other Globalists another puppet in the presidency. This is where we as the American people must put our foot down and tell the one world government hacks, "no more".

If you are that much worried about splitting the conservative vote, than I ask every Gingrich supporter, including TEA Party Nation, to stop supporting Newt and support Rick Santorum, who as Carlo says is the real deal. Santorum has no affiliations with the CFR or any globalist organizations. He will fight for God's values and the constituion.

Whatever you choose is your decision. As for me, I choose to follow my conscience and vote for Rick Santorum, whom I dare say is the last TEA Party candidate left standing.

David,

Even God knows when you must drop back and kick a field goal on 4th down.  Rick will not win due to lack of funds and staff in all the other states.  try to win the short term so we have a chance to vote for rick in 2016!!

Unless a true conservative wins this year and restores America, you can forget winning for the next 50 years.  America is poised on a major sea change.  By 2016, over 50% of the nation will never, ever, vote GOP again.

Carlo

So God plays football. What are you thinking woman??? What a odd Defeatist you are.

If I hear one more person say he went home for his tax papers, to file or what ever regarding them, I will scream.

He could have done all of this by way of the Computer...Hello, this is the PC age.

Your conscience, (which you misspelled) is bothering me.  You need to educate yourself as many others.

What some of you are doing is giving the election to BO...You don't understand chit.

Great to know that you are so enlightened.

Rather than talking down to the members, let the process play out. 

Carlo

Thanks for your defense.

First, I own 2 computers, one which IS NOT connected to the internet so my my taxes and personal papers can't be hack. Second....

Las Vegas, NV - The Rick Santorum for President campaign is proud to announce the grand opening of its Nevada campaign headquarters in Las Vegas, NV in preparation for the Nevada Caucus.

Rick Santorum for President Nevada Headquarters
8550 West Charleston
Las Vegas, NV 89117

The Rick Santorum for President Nevada Campaign is directed by General Consultant Zack Moyle, State Director David McGowan, and Nevada Political Director Jeff McGowan.                                                  So now Mzzzz Debbie Downer, go play on a Newt sight. Perhaps you'll get lucky when he starts looking for Wifie #4

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service