All I want for Christmas
Forty-eight hours from now, we will be celebrating Christmas. Christmas eve will have passed and my children will have gotten me up way too early so that new toys can be ripped from their paper cocoons. The smell of a large, fattening breakfast will fill the house and there will be joy in the world, or at least in our house.
But in the waning hours before Christmas, I do think about what I want for Christmas, and Santa, here is my Christmas list:
1. The emergence of a great solid conservative who will win the GOP nomination in 2012.
2. Tax Cuts, across the board.
3. Repeal of Obamacare.
4. Enforcement of our immigrations laws and deportation of all of the illegal aliens in this country.
5. Victory in the war on terror.
6. The answer to one of life’s great mysteries: Either what is in Area
51 or Barack Obama’s birth certificate (which could be the same)
7. Tea Party Nation to be the number one political website with at least one million members fighting for the cause of
8. A good group of conservative candidates to run for the House and Senate in 2012.
9. A really good conservative to run against “Bailout Bob” Corker in my home state of Tennessee.
10. For my new book to become a best seller.
11. And that $200 million lottery ticket would be nice too.
2011 will be a great year for us and for America. I am still optimistic. Ronald Reagan was right. Our best days are ahead of us. And those best days will involve throwing liberals out of power and make certain they never return. Then there will be Joy to the world.
Meanwhile, from all of us here at Tea Party Nation, Merry Christmas!
A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to all while we are still allowed to say that
and tell us more about your book Judson
I want a balanced budget amendment, so we can begin eliminating the national debt!!
Larry Duncan - Franklin. TN
I'm in total agreement.
Merry Christmas To All!