Work From Home

A disaster of unimaginable magnitude

Election night in America was not an election, it was a disaster.   It was a disaster of unspeakable proportions.   The disaster goes beyond the simple facts of what Obama will do in a second term. Now, he is a lame duck who no longer has to worry about reelection. 

What caused this disaster on election night and what must we do about it?

Calling the election night’s results a disaster is putting a positive spin on the events.  Not since the First Great Depression has a sitting President been reelected with such a dismal economy. 

The biggest disaster will be a second Obama term.  The second biggest disaster was the fact that he won last night and the Democrats managed to not only keep the Senate, but depending on the outcome of a couple of races, they might actually pick up seats.

This year, the Democrats were defending 23 seats against only 10 for the Republicans.  Several Democrats had retired rather than face the voters.   Just on the law of averages, the Republicans should have picked up three or four seats. 

Instead, people across America got to watch the Republican Party implode.

The only good news was that the GOP retained its control of the House of Representatives.

There are some lessons to be learned from this disaster.  The first lesson is, no more moderate Republican candidates.  Mitt Romney now joins the long list of moderate Republicans who line up right next to General George Custer.   Romney lost.  McCain lost, George W. Bush barely won and set the stage for Obama.   Bob Dole lost.  The only reason George H.W. Bush won a single term was because he was Ronald Reagan’s Vice President.  When he ran on his own as a moderate, he gave us Bill Clinton.

We conservatives have to say this time; we will not support a moderate again.  Our desire to remove Barack Obama and the Party of Treason was so strong that we jumped on board the Romney train.  The Republican establishment correctly assumed that if it could get Romney nominated, we would have no choice but to fall in line.

It happened this time.  It will not happen again.

Our message to the Republicans should be very clear.  If you nominate a moderate in 2016, you will be on your own as conservatives will leave the party, assuming we are there in the party in 2015.

For conservatives, today is a day we should despair.    We should be celebrating a Republican President elect.  We should be celebrating the upcoming Republican takeover of the Senate.

I have one message for conservatives.  If you want to cry, do it on your own time.

Our fight is not yet over. 

The fight for liberty and freedom never ends.

In 1776, on July 4th, the Declaration of Independence was signed and America declared itself free of Great Britain. 

Most of our history books overlook what happened after that.

For months after that, George Washington and the Continental Army were beaten in every battle they fought.  They were demoralized and many were leaving the cause.  Many openly talked about trying to reach an accommodation with England and ending the War of Independence. 

On Christmas Day, George Washington and his troops crossed the Delaware River and raided English outposts in Trenton, New Jersey.   It was a desperately needed victory.

While that raid turned morale around for Washington and his army, the war would last for another six and a half years.   During that time, Washington and his army lost at least as many battles as they won.  They persevered and eventually England surrendered.

Our battle today is no different.  We lost yesterday.  

We have two choices.  We can surrender and allow the Party of Treason to continue to destroy liberty in this nation or we can stand and fight.

I will only speak for myself.  I was born a free American and I shall stay a free American.  I will not let this land go into the dark night of tyranny.  I will not stand by and watch the lamp of liberty be extinguished. 

We have a lot to do.

If you need to rant, scream or cry to get it out of your system, go do that today.

But be ready to fight tomorrow.

Like us on Facebook.

Tags: 2012, barack, disaster, election, mitt, moderate, obama, republican, romney

Views: 24450

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ABC is just a part of the alphabet.

A friendjust started a blog that you might like.  He started the first entry last night at 3:00 when he couldn't sleep after seeing his country decimated by the slothful portion of the populace.  See  http://malicetonone.wordpress.com/

As sad as it is,America got just what it deserved, We are probably the most sinful Nation on the face of the earth,, If you gonna be mad,, be mad at those that have turned thier backs on our Creator. For me I know Him, and he blesses me daily,, let the rest wallow in the filt that has cosumed them.

L Norris: The Bible tells us Satan will fight harder towards the end because he knows there isn't much time left. He will turn as many Christians his way as possible. Finally, God will take over and cold cock him. One thing's sure, he won't be cold for very long.

Here's my little war on the liberals-- I don't watch gay shows,i don't watch black shows,i don't watch fox news anymore.IF we stop watching,they will start losing.  !

Power of one drop of water!  Start adding another and another?  Becomes a river!  Good way to fight!  Been telling people the last 5 years to stop watching T.V. news!  Fox is good though, on CERTAIN things, not all!  Best is the BENGHAZI-GATE.  They are the only ones with the financial wherewithal to stay in it and on it.  They are the only pendulum big enough to get the mainstream to start waking up to M.A.D. (mutually assured destruction) principle awareness.  I must confess that I don't watch them much, but do subscribe to FoxbusinessNews and I also give them constructive criticism by email, quite frequently.  Drudge watches them, Breitbart, WND, WCJ, Beck/Blaze and a whole host of bloggers that I know, so it is like having lots of editors around to keep them honest!

Like the power of BOYCOTT.  Eventually the advertisors, start noticing!

Hard to handle Liberals gloating today.  I hope their wishes of Utopia come true.  True in the form of:

Unemployment >10%

Inflation >10%

Taxmageddon

Sequestration

Recession #2

Then perhaps the sheeple will open their eyes, and be ready to listen to a Conservative candidate.  Thank you Judson for enough tenacity to keep the rest of us going. 

AMERICA...

Bwaahahahahahaha!   Haven't seen anyone say it better!

I think all tax paying company and individuals should go on strike and not work they love labor unions start the tea party labor union also boycot all blue states dont go on vacation there and dont do any business with them unless they join our labor union

I think all tax paying company and individuals should go on strike and not work they love labor unions start the tea party labor union also boycot all blue states dont go on vacation there and dont do any business with them unless they join our labor union

Look who's plotting takeover of Internet ...
If you haven't been thrilled enough by the news in the last 24 hours, get a load of this.

A scheme to take over control of the Internet has just been resurrected ...

Read the latest now on WND.com.

The REASON THAT I POSTED THIS HERE - UNDER SYDNEY'S POST is because SYDNEY HAS ANOTHER GOOD BOYCOTT IDEA.  THIS HOWEVER, WILL BE THEIR ANSWER TO THAT, BECAUSE THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA HAS BEEN SHEDDING VIEWERS BY THE MILLIONS, THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS.  YAHOO TOOK ANOTHER BIG SWING TO THE LEFT.  I HAD HOPES FOR THEM, EVEN ASKED GOOGLE TO HELP THEM.  GOOGLE IS THE MOST CONSERVATIVE OF ANY ONE IN TECH. WARS - AND MOST ABLE TO TRY TO STOP THIS.  OTHERWISE?  HOW DO WE COMMUNICATE?  HOW DO WE GET OUR MESSAGE OUT?  HOW DO THOSE OF YOU WHO WANT TO START A NEW PARTY - EVER RE-GROUP, ORGANIZE, ETC.?  DICK MORRIS...LOVE HIM OR HATE HIM, IS WORKING IN THIS SEGMENT OF THE BATTLE WITH FRIENDS AT GOOGLE TOO.

The election was lost when the southern conservative vote got split between Gingrich and Santorum. Gingrich had no chance due to character issues. Santorum had the best chance, better than Romney due to his blue collar mid-western roots. He argued this over and over in the debates. Santorum might have carried Ohio.

Romney didn't carry his home state of Massachusetts and worse yet didn't carry New Hampshire which often goes Republican. Ryan couldn't carry his home state of Wisconsin. This was a weak ticket.

Next time you see a Las Vegas billionaire give a candidate (Gingrich) $10 million who can't possibly win, don't get fooled. Worse yet that billionaire has liberal democratic roots.

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service