Work From Home

Obama Federal Fraud Hearing Tomorrow 2pm Sacramento at 501 I St. To Temp. Stop Electoral College Vote Vote

I will be testifying to Obama using the name Soebarkah according to State Dept. documents I received.

Please ask your contacts to attend and show support as well as Sacto media.

Federal Building

501 I St., Sacramento, Courtroom 7, 2pm. 

Here are the court docs which provide strong evidence of Obama using  a stolen social security number and having Indonesian citizenship.  http://www.scribd.com/doc/118487800/Grinols-et-al-vs-Electoral-Coll...

my email is pamelabarnett @nym.hush.com.

Tags: college, electoral, fraud, hearing, obama, sacramento

Views: 3936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, Pamela, for testifying in this suit represented by member Orly Taitz.

I must admit that I've only wadded through the first few of the 198 pages of the document provided.so far.

It appears that defendant Obama may be a citizen of Indonesia operating under an alias!

We shall be watching  Case # 12-cv-02997.

Thanks for the info, Pam

Linda Joy , you defend him so much then prove it ,

this people are pro`s and you are calling them lier`s !!

so if you can`t prove it you need to stop you`r nonsense,

I agree Jorge.

I find over 30 replies here from you,Linda Joy Adams ! This is spamming and is not permitted under your Terms of Service.
If you have evidence to offer about
Toepka, please link it. One time. Desist, NOW!

Goodby, Linda.You were warned.

I have no time right now to look at court docs but have been following the case for some time. I do have the ability to pray while doing whatever else so I will. Thank you and be of good courage you are doing the right thing.

I love it and hope for justice. But what if they dismiss it on grounds like you have no standing?

See, starting at page 10: "Plaintiffs, who   are   Presidential    electors     and    Presidential  candidates    have     standing   to raise these claims as directly interested parties. These claims are justiciable,......"

Yes but court cases involving him being ineligible have been turned down because of lack of standing or just plain rejected. The whole point is, what happens if they get the screwing again?

Both standing and harm appear to be demonstrated. As to future outcome, my crystal ball is presently under repair.

Yes and it has before without justice being served.

I find over 30 replies here from you,Linda Joy Adams ! This is spamming and is not permitted under your Terms of Service.
If you have evidence to offer about
Toepka, please link it. One time. Desist, NOW!

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service