Work From Home

The results of the Mississippi Primary runoff are in.

There is a surprise and something that was not a surprise.

The surprise is that Thad Cochran, who during the campaign announced he did “indecent” things with animals as a child, won.

What wasn’t a surprise?

We had proof for all to see that the RINO wing of the Republican Party is just like the left wing Democrat Party.

What does that mean?

It means that they are willing to do anything to hold on to power.  All that is important to them is power.  Cochran and his campaign, led by the Haley Barbour machine appealed to Democrats to come out and cross over to defeat Chris McDaniel.

McDaniel was backed by every major conservative group, including Tea Party Nation.  Almost every group out there that is against liberty, including the Main Street Partnership, the Chamber of Commerce and left wing billionaire Michael Bloomberg, backed Cochran.

McDaniel is considering a legal challenge to the election but those are rarely won.

There is a solution that is a better solution.

The RINO establishment thinks they can use all kinds of underhanded tricks to win.  They also think that conservatives will simply accept the results and fall in line.

There is a term that Hillary Clinton’s supporters coined in 2008, after Barack Obama beat her in a nasty primary then called for party unity.

It is PUMA or party unity my ass.

It is time for a PUMA movement in Mississippi.

Chris McDaniel has not conceded the race and he said last night, “We are Mississippians. We do not surrender.”   Nor should he.

Instead of supporting Cochran in the fall election, McDaniel should wage a write in campaign.

Cochran was only able to win because of Democrats coming over to vote in the Republican Primary.  They won’t be voting for him in the General Election. 

Splitting the vote three ways isn’t a concern. Mississippi is such a red state that even if the vote were split between Cochran, McDaniel and the unknown Democrat, the Democrat would still finish third.

When the Republican Establishment acts like Democrats, what is the point of supporting them?

The answer is, we don’t have to.

Every McDaniel supporter in Mississippi from DeSoto County in the North to Biloxi in the South should stand up today and tell Chris McDaniel that if he runs as a write in candidate in November, they will support him.

The Republican Establishment thinks they have fought back an insurrection from conservatives and now we will meekly fall in line in November and support a RINO who needs Democrats to win?

Never.

If Chris McDaniel loses his challenges to this election, then he needs to be a write in candidate this fall.

Views: 1461

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Love it (and, hate the machine). Thank you

Let truth, justice, the Tea Party and Chris McDaniel prevail.

Was listening to Mark Levin last night and so many of his callers stated that the new rallying cry needs to be, "Remember Mississippi". 

I want the "Tea" shirt!

"Remember Mississippi"

The struggle for this so called Power. This would be funny if not for the irony of it, no matter what is said and is done, the true power is We The People. We are the Foundation of the true Government, and Government officials are employees. This is a fact, and it is being seen once again. Creative Postings that share a truth, opens the heart and minds of Americans. These bolgs even if no one enters, are seen and many people hold on to a truth.

Government Officials are now seeing their days coming to a end in office, and we hold on to the faith that those elected will be of moral judgement for the foundation of America.

Absolutely Jordan, he should do this!  Those were my exact thoughts last night after the "election".

Preach it, brother!

Judson,
I am not at all familiar with Mississippi election laws. Are
write-ins allowed in Mississippi, and are they counted? If
so, I think your blog is dead-on right!
The State of Mississippi lost last night, but, if handled cor-
rectly and understood by all concerned, what's to stop the
freedom-loving patriots of that great state from defeating the
RINO/Demo-commie alliance come November?
One further thought:
Question: Why did the Demo-commies cross over and
vote for the RINO yesterday??
Answer: When they found out that the RINO had diddled
animals as a youngster, they knew he was their kind of guy!!
Semper Fi!

There was talk (Mark Levin?) last night that mailers with very despicable race hate themes of my youth were showing up in black communities to get out the black vote for the old dull RINO.  It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

The write in candidate approach certainly works on occasion and I hope it will be tried here as well.  However, I suspect that many Democrats, realizing the "official Democrat" candidate doesn't have a snow balls chance of winning, will vote for the "unofficial Democrat", Cochran.  You'd better believe there will be a major push by political PACs from the left and the RNC to make that happen.  There really is no difference between the Democrat Party and Republican Party anymore.  Both are concerned only with gaining and keeping power over the people.

Unfortunately this won't work and it gives the Democrat the chance to win. Conservatives complain loudly when the RINO or establishment will not support their candidates in an election. We cannot do the same. In the end, Republicans must come together to win the senate or any other election.

This is one instance where the Democrat win would be preferable.  You do what you want, but I will not vote for any Republican, ever again, as "the lesser of two evils".  These people want evil?  Then bring it on, get it out in the open and let everyone see.  They'll overplay their hand.

Jef Dover, amen!  I am one of 7 TEA Party coordinators in our area, and I can promise the GOP establishment, that we are encouraging members to stay home and not vote at all if they keep pushing candiates like Cochran on us, when Democrats vote for a RINO, it's proof there is no difference between a RINO and a Democrat.  No longer will the GOP establishmen take conservative vote for granted.  I learned a great lesson when McConnel called us bullies and we should have our nose punched.  

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service