Work From Home

When white supremacy  tried to make a mark in American history it was viciously attacked quickly put down by the people of our nation . But Gay Supremacy is becoming a monster that carries greater evils than white supremacy ever did.  White Supremacy was focused on how a group of people felt about another group of people.  They created various barriers for those they hated and their views about their superiority to others provided the frame work for the citizens of this nation to search their hearts and understand that God has created every person in His image. However Gay Supremacy's hate reaches much farther than a specific group of people.  Their is no common ground that can be reached.  Their is no searching of the heart or consideration of God's principles. Their hate is generated only by self centeredness and hate for anyone who disagrees with them.

Any person who disagrees with their evil beliefs will be viciously attacked and destroyed.  I could disagree with the beliefs of white supremacist and still hold to Biblical views about life, marriage and sexuality.  Many people in America fought against their own kind in order to rid us of this hateful group but Gay supremacist have bullied every sector of our nation and now sit as the giant bully against all Americans who disagree with their radical agenda. Christians are not bigots because we don't embrace immoral lifestyles.  Currently gay supremacist point their anguish at Christians but anyone who stand opposed to the Gay supremacist is game for utter annihilation.

Our state government must now take the lead in protecting the religious freedoms and right of expression of the citizens of their state from this new enemy the Gay Supremacist. 

Tags: bigotry, discrimination, gay, gays, interest, lesbians, special, supremacy, white

Views: 4253

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Both Conservatism and Christianity has no problem with the right to live the gay lifestyle, in accordance with religious freedom which all Christian churches promote, so long as the gay lifestyle is not sanctioned by the State.

You raise an interesting point about "White Supremacy vs. Gay Supremacy" - driving people out of corporations is just like the KKK driving black people out of town, and liberal bullying is just like KKK cross-burning.

Just like White Supremacism claimed "States' Rights" support their actions, "Gay Supremacism" claims "Equal Rights" support their actions.

As conservatives, we must fight both White Supremacism and "Gay Supremacism" and support freedom for all races and sexual orientations.

Exactly!!

You raise some even greater points, I wanted to get more research into what drove the thinking of white supremacy, so thank you for that contribution, so you see how important it is to rise against any group, black supremacist, red supremacist it's all wrong and I actually believe that along with the gay supremacist are this new group of black supremacist as well, as I think more about your comments. It seems as these types of people focus on some sort of right and then assert themselves to power.  Interesting.  I don't care if people chose to be gay or lesbian or whatever, but when these people start oppressing others then they have become supremacist because they are exalting themselves above others and saying that they are more important or superior or special than others. Now that we see the detriment this can bring to any nation, we should be careful when we hear of special interest rights. Thanks Dan for the input.

Thanks Mary. Very refreshing for somebody to finally speak out boldly for a change.

The Gays are doing what the the Blacks have done,    tried to  force on the Nation ,their Views, it does not work.      The Blacks are back 100 years, in People's feelings toward them,and the Gays are becoming hated, for the same reason.       You cannot shape Public Opinion by Force.      You cannot become accepted, by seeing how outrageous, and ugly you can become.      You have to be nice to be liked.     In reality people, do not respond to force, they resist it.    .The Govt right now protects them, but heed the Word,     Government changes, but Peoples attitudes stay the same.     What is not acceptable, will still not be acceptable.     You are messing with Our Freedom of Religion, and that is unacceptable, and it will blow back on you.

Exactly,

I believe that black leaders severely mislead the black community during the sixties. We should have done as many other people have done. Asians in Houston has built up their own community. They did not come here demanding that we accept them.  Middle Eastern people have done the same. They came here and got themselves planted and began investing in business and now own almost everything. We have to all get what you said, nothing can change a person's heart but God's Holy Spirit.  You can not force people to accept you.  They will only become more resentful. Black leaders should have been figuring out how to make better schools and communities and how to build a high quality of life and great communities, then those around us would have seen that we desire to contribute and not just demand stuff and like Jo said, that is what the gays are doing as well.  Demanding us to change what we know in our hearts is wrong, that is not going to happen. They should have stayed living their lives and minding their own business.  No one knows if a person is gay or not anyway unless someone makes it obvious.  Like I said, I care that those who chose to live the gay lifestyle are making a path to hell for their souls, but other than that, I can work with them, live by them, they are people. But they don't have the right to force me to accept their way of life and I don't have a right to force anyone to like or accept me.

I am one of those folks who really don’t care about another person’s personal business and I am perfectly happy with people exercising their constitutional rights. So far this tsunami of hatred towards belief systems other than theirs has not  yet infringed on my rights directly but there will be one hell of a surprise when and if it does. If they think I will roll over because they act like idiots, they are wrong. That said, I have known many folks who are practicing gays and they have been ok towards me.

A gun free zone is a place where good people shoot the armed bad guys and acquire their guns for free

Howard.

Those folks may not have infringed on your individual rights but they have on many others. The bakery, The photographer, The guy that was at Mozilla, Hobby Lobby, Chic fa lay and, The preacher, and many others.

As you don't agree with them they have called you all sort of bad names and accused you of things you have never thought of.

Exactly,

Sooner or later we will all feel the compounding impact of Gay Supremacy in America and it won't be pretty but maybe then we will cherish the privilege of being free.  We can not be elevating groups of people this must stop and now I hope Americans have learned a great lesson.

I have know many gays as well, my son is homosexual, but he comes over an lays on his moms lap as he did when he was a child he is 28 years old. He knows how his dad and I feel about his lifestyle, but our role is to show him grace and mercy, because God showed us grace and mercy when we were in darkness, but if my son tells me I have to accept him and his partner or he will not have fellowship with us anymore, then we won't have fellowship. We don't try and force him out of his choice and he has no right to force us out of ours.

I did not know your son was homosexual and I will pray that your attitude will change as you read medical and psychological journals on this subject, rather than one part of the Bible that isn't even in the Ten Commandments.

I also will pray for your son for having parents such as you and your husband who CHOOSE not to educate yourself on this subject. Please tell him that for me.

Gay bashers are like the Pharisees of the New Testament..pretending to be holy but rejecting Christ. You may think you are Christian but until you rid yourself of these ignorant and prejudicial judgments you cannot fully love your fellow man as Christ loved the church.

Nancy,

Medicine does not supersede Scripture.  It does not matter if it is in the Ten Commandments, the Scriptures gives us instruction all throughout the Bible.  My son is homosexual and he is missing out on the blessing of spending his life with a wife or even having children to take on his heritage. You don't tell me how to live my life as a Christian, Jesus does, so maybe if you read back over what you just posted you will see that you are the one who is a basher and uneducated.  I don't care what human wisdom says, my son is living in sin, and relationship does not cancel out God's authority.  You have swallowed the deceptions of this world and of man and you will be judged for it.  But as for me and my house, we shall serve the LORD, on His terms and His way and if you don't like it well too bad.

Homosexuality is a sin, the "only" acceptable relationship where two people engage in sexual activity is a man and a woman married to each other.  Everything else is sexual immorality. You can say whatever you want but it is what God says it is.

Mary:  I agree that every sexual act outside the bounds of marriage between a man and women constitute sin. 

Some and I hope that Nancy you are not one of them,  think that God will look past some sins and only focus on the ones that we are readily agreeable to get over and repent of.  My understanding of sin, no matter of the color of gray or black, unless repented of and washed away through the blood of the Lamb, who is Christ, will require an accounting of every person at the bar of judgment.  No unclean thing, or person can inherit the Kingdom of God.

Some nonetheless will refuse to humble themselves and gain full use of the atonement of Christ.  That stumbling block is called pride, or thinking we know more than God.

Mary:  Keep loving your son, and seek the Lord's help continually and guess what, your prayers and efforts are bound to be rewarded the blessing of the prodigal son.

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service