Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

The polls have not even closed in Wisconsin, yet the Party of Fraud is already out trying to steal the election, one way or another.

What are they doing?

From Wispolitics.com:

With only about four hours into the Election Day voting, members of the Milwaukee Democratic Party claim that calls are going out to voters telling them if they'd signed the recall, they didn't need to vote today.

Milwaukee County Dem Chair Sachin Chheda said that Walker supporters can't get through the day without "cheating."

“This latest lowlife sleaze comes on the heels of countless reports from around the state of various Republican dirty tricks on behalf of Walker," Chheda said in a statement. "For instance, reports surfaced last weekend that Walker supporters are paying homeowners to post Walker signs on their lawns."

A state GOP source dismissed the claims, saying it was expected from Dems who have made voter suppression claims part of their playbook.

"That’s just what they do, they’re simply setting the stage for a close election," the source said. "The story doesn't exist until they provide evidence."

While on its face, this is one of the stupidest things coming from a Party that regularly manages to produce some really incredibly stupid statements; there is something here.

No, the Republicans are not trying to steal this election.  They are winning this election.  Scott Walker will pull in over 50% of the vote in this election.

The purpose of this is to create the meme, much as they did in 2000, that the election was stolen.

If Walker and the GOP win, it breaks the back of the unions and the far left.  Their only recourse is to claim the election was stolen.  Much as crazy liberals still believe George W. Bush stole the 2000 election, this is the legacy the left wants to leave here.

The most disturbing part of this story is the attitude of the left.  Elections no longer matter to them.  They cannot accept the verdict of the voters.  Either the election must be relitigated until the left wins or it must be totally tainted.

Liberals no longer accept the will of the people and move on to the next election.  This bodes very badly for the future of democracy in America.

The simple truth is Democrats no longer believe in the validity of elections.  Elections for them are simply a tool to gain power.  They are not the voice by which the people speak. 

To say this is dangerous is a major understatement. 

It is this type of attitude that breeds tyrannies.   We must not only defeat but also totally destroy this attitude if our Republic is to survive.

Tags: democrat, fraud, recall, vote, wisconsin

Views: 1574

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ann's right, "......liberalism IS a mental disorder!"

Please, I have a mental disorder called PTSD. Don't drag me down to their level.

Semper Fidelis

Thank you so much for your service Walter... may God bless you!

I look forward to the results.

The Democrats know that a Walker win is a bellwether event portending the end of crony Unionism and the liberal progressive agenda in this Country.  THEY ARE TERRIFIED OF THAT TAKING PLACE.!

The Democrat Party, run into the ground by its home-bred hypocrites, insults the intelligence of their voters.

On second thought . . with 'dear leaders' like obama and Debbie Blabbermouth-Schultz, this probably IS their IQ?

Standard Union Thuggery makes putting a Scott Walker sign in your yard . . . like waving a red sheet in front of a mad bull.

The big union only out for the big buck to put in their packet.

Ha!

I agree, they'll try to recreate the 2000 election, with ol' "Count every vote, Al Gore"

They've never really gotten over it. Read this one for a little fun...old memories!

Sorry to pick on Gore, Judson. I remember you and Al have just about been neighbors! Sure don't want to stir up any neighborhood animosities.

Judson - You are absolutely correct...I've always said that the greatest flaw in the Left's way of doing things is their constant need to overreach when they get a taste of power. For them to be trying this obvious tactic in full view of the country (and at this late date), is proof that this whole recall farce is blowing up in their faces! Walker will win big, with a large turnout, and a huge crossover by union members/former members. And after we win these elections, we need to make sure the infrastructure of the Left is dismantled piece by piece, and do so on many fronts, so that their resources are stretched thin. Once we have a majority in government, we need to attack the cancer of Liberal/Progressives and uproot it...then bury it so deep that it will be 50 years before they see the light of day again!

This is one of the many reasons that it is important that Scott Walker wins this election. We need to send a message that the time for liberalism has come and gone. They need to see that their cheating day's are over, that we will never believe them again. I have to admit that I am VERY nervous about tonights election and have been trying to put it out of my mind of a long time now, but today is the day and it is making me CRAZY lol. ;) I am sure that he will win, and you are right, they will do all that they can to make sure it seems like we pulled a liberal move and they will whine and cry us to death, but we are not going to listen and the people are not going to vote for obama and there will be a voice for us. Everyone knows that the liberals are the ones that lie, cheat and steal, the people of the USA are not as dumb as the liberals like to think we all are, it's just the weak that are that DUMB! :) GO WALKER!!

Kate, that makes two of us, I'm VERY nervous about tonight's election.  It's the fraud that has me nervous.

My sister-in-law received a mailer over the weekend which listed the names, addresses and voting records (not who, but if and when) of a large number of people in the Milwaukee area. The mailer encouraged people to look up their neighbors and encourage them to go out and vote. The MIlwaukee Journal/Sentinel is reporting that the mailers were sent by the Greater Wisconsin Political Fund, an anti-Walker PAC.  The story also reports that requests for comments from this group are being ignored.  While I acknowledge that voter rolls are public records, how, or even if, anyone votes is no one's business.  JSOnline (the Journal/Sentinel website) allows comments, and, not surprisingly, the anti-Walker crowd is generally saying either that this is nothing more than a Republican dirty trick or voter records are public records and if you don't like your voting history sent to everyone, get over it.

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service