Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

I am no fan of Pat Buchanan.  I have made my feelings known about him in blogs on Tea Party Nation and also on a couple of media appearances.

Despite my opinions of Pat Buchanan, he is clearly a man of accomplishment who does very intelligently express the sentiments of parts of the conservative movement.  It is no shock that the left is going after him. 

The left looks for any chance it has to silence a conservative and they are trying to do so by demanding he be removed from his position as one of the few conservative voices on MSNBC.

From the Daily Caller:

Color of Change, a group founded by former White House Green Jobs Czar Van Jones, has launched a campaign to have MSNBC contributor Pat Buchanan fired from the network.

The group released a call to action to supporters Tuesday, urging them to sign a petition to unseat Buchanan from his role, calling him “a white supremacist on national TV.”

“For years, Pat Buchanan has passed off white supremacist ideology as legitimate mainstream political commentary,” the group wrote. “And MSNBC continues to pay him and give him a platform on national TV to do it.”

“If MSNBC wants to be seen as a trusted, mainstream source of news and commentary, it needs to fire Buchanan now,” the group declared.

“Buchanan tries to blame the country’s economic problems on programs like affirmative action, welfare, and food stamps — programs which help vulnerable and disadvantaged Americans of every race, but which Buchanan and others on the far right have portrayed as only helping lazy and undeserving minorities,” Color of Change alleges.

“He takes every opportunity to stoke the racial anxiety and fear that exists among some white people. In short, Buchanan wants to pit white people against people of color,” the organizers said. “He believes in it, he thinks it’s good political strategy, and in his new book he encourages the GOP to become ‘the white party.’”

Let’s be blunt.  The racist in this story is the group, the Color of Change.  They are a very anti-American, far left group. 

I’ve been on MSNBC.   Other than Chris Matthews, who daily looks like he picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue, they are a professional outfit, even if their politics is so far to the left they are ready to capsize. 

MSNBC does have some conservative voices.  Pat Buchanan is one of them.  While MSNBC does promote a liberal agenda, they do let conservatives speak.  Van Jones and the left wing racist nuts at the Color of Change want that to end.  They do not want a single conservative voice to be heard anywhere.

They are a danger to America and to freedom.  Let’s hope MSNBC will not give into their lunacy and keep Pat Buchanan on their channel.   

Tags: MSNBC, bacchanal, change, color, pat

Views: 1528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Msnbc with Keith oberman and rachel maDOW WHO COULD POSIBLY LISTEN TO CHIRS MATTEWS

I've always been amazed (I suppose I shouldn't be) when liberals call for the economic marginalization of someone they disagree with because of something he wrote. Buchanan did not single out a particular individual for ridicule, or encourage any kind of violence or harassment--he merely wrote a serious book dealing with some important demographic questions the nation faces in the future. And somehow his book is deemed to be beyond the permissible parameters of dissent.
me as well paul
like pat buchanan on sean hannity tonight

Remember, objective views or opinions based on facts to liberal progressives that hurts their feeling equal racism, period.

If you can see the way things are going and project into the future, Buchanan is correct.  Progressives want others to stay asleep, dont make judgments or opionions as to what is going to happen.  Just stay silent and there wont be retaliation per progressives.  Stay silent, look the other way, let it all happen is what is wrong with America today.

Is MSNBC the network that gives prime time to a prime pimp named Al Sharpton???

I agree with James, what is the difference between Pat and Al Sharpton...

Al sharpton is on msnbc yuck he got his rev in the carribean b never had a church like Jesse Hi Jackson never had a church

I agree with you Judson. I don't very much care for Pat Buchnanan's stand on many subjects, one of which is Israel. However, I respect the constitution and he has the first amendment right to speak freely without censorhip.

Van Jones' rhetoric is vitriol and where does he have the audacity to throw stones at anyone. with his record? Jones happens to be the biggest vitriolic marxist bigot of the 21st century. I'm glad that Glenn Beck exposed his evil ways. Glenn did say he didn't want Jones to be fired because he'll be still involved in the Obama administratration. He was so right.

Buchanan was interviewed today on GBTV at 6 PM and on Hannity promoting his new book. Unfortunately, I agree with him on all the issues he wrote about in his new book. He understands what is really going on and makes the same predictions as Glenn did years ago.

The viewership of MSNBC is already in the tank and with the firing of another conservative would probably shut down the network. I'm sure Ailes would find a postion for Pat at FOX as he did for Juan Williams.

We are proud of our record on free speech and allowing a diversity of views. We have the confidence to debate any progressive marxist because they can't rise to our level of intellectual debating.

If MSNBC succumbs to Van Jones, they deserve to go bankrupt. Oh, but I forgot, they are too big to go bankrupt, so Obama will bail them out with our tax dollars as is his MO.

fortunateson, I must say that the unions was also for NAFTA. I worked, and UAW was our union. I can remember the union President trying to tell me it was the best thing for America,we would get all these jobs. I told him then he was crazy that the jobs would go to Mexico and China,where they didn't pay a good wage.

"these people are playing for keeps for ever, are we?"  fortunateson, this really is THE comment and question for America in this day and time.  If we do not have sufficient numbers answering in the affirmative then America will be lost....
Good article. Van Jones is a trouble maker, but that is what he does best.

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service