Work From Home

Decoding Obama

Obama is at it again.  This time, in a Labor Day speech in Detroit, Obama told America the Republican Party needs to put country ahead of party. 

Translation, Republicans put your heads in the sand and pass my budget busting programs that will not put anyone to work but will allow them to share the blame for my failure.

We can only hope the GOP isn't that dumb.

This will of course be dutifully reported by the Obama friendly media.  This will be the story the media pushes when Obama goes before a joint session of Congress this Thursday.

The response we should have is why should we get behind Obama's  plans?

Why should we support bad ideas.

Does anyone remember the spring of 2009?  Obama promised that if we only passed his stimulus plan, unemployment would not top 8%.  Now, when unemployment is 9.1%, the obvious question why anyone would listen to Obama when he is so wrong about everything else.

If liberals would pay attention and realize how often they are wrong, they would be conservatives. 

The media line will be that by opposing Obama's plans the Republicans are playing politics and simply being partisan.  Well guess what?  Opposing a bad idea is not playing politics.  It is being smart. 

We need to get on our messaging.  Our message is simple.  Opposing Obama is not politics, it is being intelligent.  Opposing Obama is not partisan.  Opposing Obama is opposing failure.  Obama is the one who opposing the recovery.  Obama is the one who is opposing the recovery that will happen as soon as we start cutting spending and taxes.

The frustration level is among the left is going through the roof.  Failure will do that to you.  Today in Detroit, Teamster President Jimmy Hoffa told a union crowd with Barack Obama present, "President Obama, this is your army.  We are ready to march. Let's take these son of b****es out!"

Oops, someone else missed the message on civility. 

Where is the media on this?  Where is Obama on this?

After Gabrielle Giffords was shot, Obama called for a "more civil discourse."  Perhaps calling people profane names fits Obama's definition of a more civil discourse.  Back in January, Obama said Americans should talk with each other, "in a way that heals, not in a way that wounds." 

For Obama and the extreme left, civility only applies to Republicans.  Being uncivil for Republicans is telling the truth about liberals.  Liberals lie on a regular basis, but when a Republican calls them on it, that is almost a hate crime.  When a liberal says something like let's make war on them, such statements are either not reported or are quickly forgotten and not mentioned by the left again. 

No more.  No more will we conservatives stand and take this.  It is time for we conservatives to stand up.  If Jimmy Hoffa wants a war, he will have one.

And there are far more of us than there are of him.

Tags: Budget, Conservative, Democrats, Failure, GOP, Hoffa, Liberal, Obama, Republicans, Unions

Views: 2502

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama and the Unions can all go ______________________! (You fill in the blank).

" WE THE PEOPLE "
“Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for lunch.” ~Ben Franklin “If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert , in five years there’d be a shortage of sand.” ~ Milton Friedman " Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts"~ Daniel Patrick Moynihan ~

DECODING OBAMA?  HOW SIMPLE IS THAT?

domestic terrorist obama

The only focus on jobs for Obama is his own job...that's it ! He is such a pretentious egotistical narcissistic fraud userper !

Obamachurian Candidate

I HAVE ONE FOCUS RIGHT NOW......... ARREST........ TRIAL...... AND A HANGING FOR OBAMA FOR CRIMES AGAINST AMERICA.

AND WHEN THEY DO, I WILL BE THERE!

Run a pay-for -view event and we'll cure the deficit.

Tea party please make some money and make up a bumper sticker that says The only rights that liberals should have is the right to remain silent and get out of Americas way/
...depends upon what both Hoffa and you, Judson, mean by war...If by 'war' either of you mean violence then most sane people will reject that idea outright - but will defend themselves if attacked...if it's a political fight we're up for it.

Unions have already proven they will intimidate by violence, lying and cheating at the ballot box.

Unfortunately democrats don't reject those ideas, or the unions would have been gone long ago...

Jim:  The problem is way bigger and the loss way greater than responders seem to be understanding.  This is not just your daddy's politics.  This is a great turning point.  It's the worst divide this country has ever experienced.  It's waaaay bigger than:

• "...depends upon what both Hoffa and you, Judson, mean by war...If by 'war' either of you mean violence then most sane people will reject that idea outright - but will defend themselves if attacked...if it's a political fight we're up for it."  
  • Unions have already proven they will intimidate by violence, lying and cheating at the ballot box.Unfortunately democrats don't reject those ideas, or the unions would have been gone long ago...
If you've done your research you should know by now that Obama is not running on the same principles as you.  Throw out your rule book and understand that an honorable fight is not on the horizon.  We must prepare ourselves to be patriotic among those who will hate us for it.  Are you prepared Jim?

I have done my research and know that obama is a marxist.  Who said anything about an honorable fight...  I still have no idea what you are talking about.  everyone here recognizes what we are up against.

We are already among those who hate us. We are being patriotic and that is one of the reasons they hate us.   This turning point started about 60 years ago...

Jim, it may have started about 60 years ago, but it hasn't been imminent until this past decade.  It has many faces and crosses across barriers that were sacred before this time.  I am feeling very vulnerable when most people on most blogs are seriously contemplating what's right or wrong with Palin, Perry, Bachman, Romney, Cain, et al, when what's most important is that we get behind someone and push with all our collective might to get all the remnants of the BAD Government out of Washington DC and replace them with Constitutional driven Patriots.  Sorry, if that upsets you.  I'm 63 yrs old, retired federal govt employee, and I don't feel the truth is out there for all to see.  There are not rules, boundaries, morals, ethics alive in our government today and noone to take the lead back to the Constitution.  If you've done your research, then you know that what I first stated is the truth and most Americans have blinders and refuse to contemplate life without freedom if action is not taken.,

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service