Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Liberals are bullies.  Just like the ones we used to face when we were kids in the school yard. Only they have less class.  Debbie Wasserman Schultz is among the worst.  The problem with liberals is they thing they should have the right to attack conservatives with impunity and get offended when conservatives fight back.  They to into hysterics when conservatives beat them.

Allen West is in such a fight with Debbie Wasserman Schultz.  And she is losing.

From Fox News.

House Democrats lined up to excoriate GOP Rep. Allen West on Wednesday after he sent an incendiary email to the Democratic party chairwoman calling her "vile" and "not a lady." 

The head of the Congressional Black Caucus told Fox News on Wednesday that members are "furious" about the incident, saying he's going to speak with the Florida Republican about the matter. Shortly afterward, several female lawmakers held a news conference, at which they called on West to apologize. 

"His words were nothing more than personal attacks," Rep. Carolyn Maloney, D-N.Y., said, adding that she hopes House Speaker John Boehner "disavows" West's remarks. She said it is "very ladylike to speak up for the values that you believe in." 

Rep. Donna Edwards, D-Md., also released a statement saying she was "shocked" by the "disgraceful" email. "Instead of engaging constructively in that debate, Representative West chose to resort to unprofessional, vitriolic and offensive personal attacks -- shame on him," she said. 

The lawmakers are urging House leaders to rebuke West, though West told Fox News that GOP leaders are "fine" with his actions. 

West fired off the email Tuesday to Florida Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz, the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, calling her "the most vile, unprofessional and despicable" member of the House for calling into question his stance on Medicare on the House floor.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/07/20/house-democrats-rip-gop-...

Of course, the Democrats immediately used the issue to try and raise money.  They should get used to being beaten by Allen West.  It is something that will be happening to them a lot in the future.

Tags: allen, debbie, gop, liberal, schultz, wasserman, west

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sic'em West----
Liberals are brave when there are lots of them around, but face to face an they will run, Just like the Islamic muslims in groups they have no fear but by them selfs they run....

Hmmmm.  Interesting response from the liberal *itches in defending the the lead dog in their pack. The Schulz thing is really a piece of work. Attacks West and expects he'll just sit back and take it. Typical liberal, takes a cue form the "reader-in-chief" and has a tantrum when things don't go their way. Remember when the "O" stomped out of the meeting the other day? Same kind of behavior.

Love that West guy. Hope he keeps after the Schulz thing, take the fight to her and the liberals in the house. Can't stand to watch or listen to her. What an idiot.

Col. West - we are behind you 100%.  Continue to tell it like it is.....

I am a female and I have to say that Congressman West was ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON in calling out Washrag-Slum. She IS vile,she IS unladylike,she IS a coward and she IS disgusting. She,in no way,represents my beliefs or feelings and I am ashamed to even acknowledge she is of my gender.

Mr.West......you have earned my deepest gratitude for showing the "pig in a poke" for what she is and I thank God that SOMEONE finally stood up and said what they meant and meant what they said.....miracles will never cease!!

L.Col. Allen West may not be running for POTUS in 2013, but he is definitely going to be a man

to watch in the coming years.  I like him for VP under either Bachmann or (distant second choice)

Perry.

Semper Fi!

About time Debbie was on the receiving end of some venom.  She has no class and should be defeated next year.

She said something smart a little while back. Something about,"THE DEMOCRATS OWN THE ECONOMY".

Yup. You guys own the second GREAT DEPRESSION!

I have a better idea.

I have zero sympathy for Debbie Wasserman Schultz. I think LTC West showed great restraint in his letter. In this matter my support is 100% with LTC West!
They got a dose of their own medicine.
I live in Debbie Wasserman-Schultz's old Congressional District. She doesn't know any better than to be Obama's shill. Just before ObamaCare was passed into law, I was invited by her staff to participate in a teleconference "town hall'. I signed up and the evening it came about was hooked up by phone and had all my questions and criticisms ready only to find out that I was 712 in line. The whole thing was a self-praise celebration of Ms. Schultz's efforts to get the monster ready for passge. I never heard from her again because I sent her an email blasting the "show". Now she's DNC Chairperson and that's a safe place to put her because being the bald-faced liar she is the collateral damage is less.
They have to try to use lies and hate to get their ponit accross when West used facts and truth. The democrats are so low a snake has to dig a hole to crawl under them. If the truth was gasoline then all the white house democrats together would not have enough gasoline to prime a piss ants motor scooter....Shame on anyone who still votes obama. obama has broken almost every campaign promise he made but the democrat voters hate America and say nothing about obama keeping his campaign promises. no c-span as promised.no backroom deals he said(reid and pelosi to the backroom for obamacare).no special interest group favors(he loves and favors the unions).He said he would cross the aisle(only to call the republicans names).I could go on but we get the point and look at the stimulus,pass it and unemployment will not go over 8%.another lie. he said billions will go to shovel ready jobs and then he spends billions of tax dollars on what? then laughs in all our face and says there is no such thing as shovel ready jobs.hevoted against raising the debt ceiling when Bush was in office and cries to raise it now when he is in office. america,can we please wake up and stop voting obama and democrat commies into office already.....

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service