Work From Home

All Discussions Tagged 'work' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tea Party Nation to Congress: Obamacare must go now!

Obamacare must go.  That is a proposition that is not negotiable nor is it debatable.  Millions of Americans are losing their healthc…

Started by Judson Phillips

50 Nov 23, 2013
Reply by tony newbill

Run, Hide, Fight

In lieu of the horrific murders today at the Sandy Hook Elementary school in Newtown, CT, please watch this video and then pass it along to…

Started by Nancy

3 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by American Infidel

Freedom slowly comes to an American state

One American state is taking a major step towards liberty today. This is a long overdue step. What is the reaction of the left to…

66 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Whitehorse

If you are under 30

If you are under age 30, gee thanks.   Your demographic voted 2-1 for Barack Obama. It was the largest demographic margin he had.  Had…

114 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by Vern Shotwell

Why I wrote Anthem against Obama

Why did I write the book, Anthem against Obama? Because I’m scared! I used to be non-political. Before Obama, you barely heard a peep from…

Started by Bradley Hennenfent, M.D.

12 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Janice Veramay

Obama the Dictator

One of the favorite terms that is thrown around by conservatives to describe Barack Obama is the word “Dictator.”   Is this just mo…

141 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Barbara Jean Puszert

Buy me out

Buy me out.  It is a simple idea.  I want the government to buy me out.   I am tired of the government and its foolish ideas. What do…

39 May 3, 2012
Reply by Steve Johnson

To Whom Have The Falcons Flown?

Where are the resolves to our needs?  Who has chanted change and founded division and discord?  To whom have the falcons flown and r…

Started by Falcon

3 May 8, 2010
Reply by Falcon

The IRS may tax work cell phones as a fringe

WASHINGTON -- The IRS is weighing a proposal to deem one-quarter of employees' use of work cell phones as personal use and therefore subj…

Started by Stephanie Watson

0 Jun 12, 2009

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Sherry A. Phillips

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service