All Discussions Tagged 'republican' (245)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Perfect Example Of Why Trump Rocks (And The GOP Doesn't)

Today, Arizona senators John McCain and Jeff Flake introduced the “Criminal Alien Deportation Act”.  According to the Arizona Daily Indepe…

Started by Jeff Dover

71 Jul 21
Reply by Al Premo

Perfect Example Of Why Trump Rocks (And The GOP Doesn't)

Today, Arizona senators John McCain and Jeff Flake introduced the “Criminal Alien Deportation Act”.  According to the Arizona Daily Indepe…

Started by Jeff Dover

0 Jul 14

To Take Back America, Take It From TheTop

Sometime back in the 1960’s the political conversation shifted.  Prior to then, the two parties mostly wrangled over how to manage the nat…

Started by Jeff Dover

72 Jul 3
Reply by Alice Trinity Littlefoot

Conservatives: Play Your Own Game

Back in the 1980’s when I was in my thirties, I chanced to play golf in a Miami foursome with some pretty heavy hitters in the business wo…

Started by Jeff Dover

9 Jun 8
Reply by david chaney

Why is the Establishment so afraid of Ted Cruz?

Why is the Establishment so very afraid of Ted Cruz?  It isn’t just the Republican Establishment that fears a Cruz Presidency.  The en…

Started by Judson Phillips

80 Apr 9
Reply by ilona Trommler

Do You Believe In Miracles?

After several years of frequenting the TPN site and others, I’ve seen all manner of thought, discussion, comment and invective.  What we s…

Started by Jeff Dover

77 Apr 2
Reply by Richie Laxton

Pre-Election Actions Designed To Sink Conservatives

Are people posing as conservatives busy trying to paint conservatives as monsters and bigots?  Possibly.  For openers, we have the “Anti-s…

Started by Jeff Dover

22 Mar 27
Reply by Ray Tapajna

Media Wants Us To Believe Conservatives Can't Win

In the wake of Ted Cruz’s announcement of his run for the presidency in 2016, I went to Fox News, the “Karl Rove” network, hoping to read…

Started by Jeff Dover

50 Mar 27
Reply by Carolyn Sue Brannon

As An American, What Do You Think About That?

I chanced to catch part of Rush Limbaugh’s show today where he discussed the Brian Williams episode wherein the nation has learned that NB…

Started by Jeff Dover

38 Feb 11
Reply by Roger Raslavsky

A Democrat We Should Listen To

It’s all about 2016 now.  And we can see that the GOP Establishment is already revving up a few of their RINOs for candidacy.  Those would…

Started by Jeff Dover

16 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by joseph C Avila

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service