Work From Home

Count Me In

All Discussions Tagged 'obamacare' (138)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama Open Border Humanitarian Crisis Grounds all by itself for Impeachment !!!!!!!!!!!

When Does the Impeachment Process start for Obama because of this Humanitarian Crisis he is Creating with Opening the Borders ?????   This…

Started by tony newbill

2 Jun 11
Reply by tony newbill

Why won’t the GOP repeal Obamacare? (and how they could)

Just in case anyone has any doubts, the Republican Establishment in the House has pretty much less than zero interest in repealing Ob…

Started by Judson Phillips

8 Mar 24
Reply by joseph C Avila

What could possibly go wrong?

Obamacare is a disaster.   The talking heads from the Party of Treason will immediately jump up and argue the point but the proof is t…

9 Mar 22
Reply by Thomas Carroll

The most important House race in 2014.

Most of the focus in the 2014 elections so far has been on the Senate.  The Senate is in play and most likely will flip from Democra…

12 Mar 22
Reply by Dennis L

Liberalism is evil.

There is one fact that every person who treasures freedom and liberty must understand.    Liberalism is evil.   While not every libera…

23 Mar 1
Reply by Gail Cohen

The virtue of being right

There is something to be said for being right.  Most conservatives are conservatives because conservatives are not slaves to ideology…

10 Feb 8
Reply by Tony Alexander

Me and Eric Cantor

There is Eric Cantor and then there is me.    Eric Cantor is a lawyer and so am I.  Eric Cantor lives in Virginia’s 7th Congressiona…

35 Jan 16
Reply by david chaney

Single payer education

What does the left in America fantasize about?   That question alone is enough to make the average sane person run for the mind blea…

7 Jan 14
Reply by robert l scalise jr

The Politics of Panic

There are certain things the Democrats excel at.  One is the politics of personal destruction.  They love to destroy people who oppose…

11 Dec 3, 2013
Reply by william f. duryea

Obamacare website a disaster before it launched.

The Obamacare website was a disaster before it launched.  We know this because of information gathered by Congressional investigators…

7 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Dennis L. Kolb Sr.

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service