Work From Home

All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (841)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Benghazi: The truth

Republicans held Congressional hearings yesterday on the disaster at the Benghazi Consulate that killed four Americans.  If the Republ…

Started by Judson Phillips

2650 Jul 18
Reply by Kathryn McEwen

And Obama thinks our taxes need to go up?

Barack Obama and the Party of Treason want to increase taxes on the rich.  Of course, in Obama defines the rich as anyone who still h…

29 Jul 8
Reply by STEPHEN REDDEN

IMPEACH OBAMA PROTEST IN HIS FACE UC IRVINE, CA, JUNE 14, SATURDAY, 10-3PM

I know the people organizing and confirmed the protest is a go!  Fight back now before it is too late! Obama must be removed to save our co…

Started by Pamela Barnett

0 Jun 12

Obama for America

Obama is working for America.  You would know that if you are flying today.  There are huge flight delays all over the nation.  Some d…

39 Jun 12
Reply by Norman Zink

Glenn Beck on Matt Bevin... Where's the Beef?

I want conservative leaders as much as anybody, but we are just trading a new candidate for another! When ask exactly what you will do, or…

Started by STEPHEN REDDEN

1 May 20
Reply by Jeff B. Willis

How did Obama win 2012?

How did Barack Obama win reelection in 2012?   There are a lot of reasons given.  Mitt Romney was a terrible candidate.  That is certa…

38 May 20
Reply by Lewis Clements

This is what happens when we have an idiot for a President

What happens when America puts an idiot in the Oval Office?   It is not a hypothetical question.   It is reality.  We have Barack Obam…

21 May 17
Reply by Mike Rexroad

TEA PARTY TAX REVOLUTION? OR JUST TEA PARTY-COULD YOU PASS THE SUGAR...

I'll have two lumps... Has the Tea Party turned into talking heads... bloggers, and tweeters... If we want Americans to rally, and really "…

0 May 13

The British Are Coming... I Mean The Ruling Class!

The United States Government is the new ruling class-Instead of a King we have a President, instead of lords we have Senators and Represent…

0 May 1

Follow the money: Democrat double standards and killing American jobs.

There is a funny Democrat double standard.  The liberal media backs them on this double standard as well.  Whenever a wealth conserva…

11 Apr 24
Reply by CoChair

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Sherry A. Phillips

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service