Work From Home

All Discussions Tagged 'military' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pravda from Russia

In Russian, the word “Pravda” means truth.  During the Cold War, Pravda was the name of the leading Russian newspaper.  That was somet…

Started by Judson Phillips

63 May 19
Reply by dean meason

The power of failure: Obama, the Ukraine and the decline of America

Have the Russians invaded the Ukraine or haven’t they?   That is the question, isn’t it?   There are Russian speaking troops in the Cr…

22 Mar 4
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

The standing army of our times?

Our founding fathers feared a standing Army.  That is why every two years, spending for the Army must be reauthorized.   Now we have t…

15 Jan 25
Reply by John Wiant

I did not pay my taxes or vote Republican for America to become Al-Qaeda’s military.

It is not too often that a blog, or even a major political idea can be summed up in one sentence but this one can.   I did not pay my…

62 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by David Farrar

China! China! China!

By Alan Caruba   “Doom is one of the oldest stories of mankind,” says Josef Joffe in his excellent new book, “The Myth of America’s Decline…

Started by Alan Caruba

24 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by tony newbill

The Clinton Legacy

Bill Clinton left America a legacy.  Unfortunate for America this legacy keeps coming back to haunt us.  In the age of Obama, the cha…

32 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by tony newbill

Contempt of Obama

Barack Obama holds real Americans in absolute contempt. Considering his background, that is no great shock,.  He was raised by a mothe…

60 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Bob Newton

Remembering 9/11

September 11,2001...the day that the world stood still. I will never forget and I will never stand down from my fight to end this Afghan W…

Started by Henry Massingale

2 Sep 10, 2013
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

A Story Worth Sharing

Sometimes there are things that need to be shared, they are moving, they touch your heart. This sets us apart from other countries and as A…

Started by Henry Massingale

4 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Henry Massingale

Why military aid to Egypt must continue

Military aid or for that matter foreign aid to almost any nation in the world is a subject that generally gets conservatives riled up.…

43 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by tony newbill

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Sherry A. Phillips

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service