>

All Discussions Tagged 'democrat' (87)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Never Trump movement will never end and here's why!

Never Trump movement will never end and here's why.   We are going to hear a lot from the media selling the never Trump movement as a reaso…

Started by Mitchell A. Meana

253 May 12
Reply by Donna

The war on woman from the left heats up! Green Party BANS ‘Women’, Calls Them ‘Non-Men’ After Transgender Pressure

Green Party BANS ‘Women’, Calls Them ‘Non-Men’ After Transgender Pressure In the name of “progress”, women can no longer join the Green Par…

Started by Mitchell A. Meana

8 Apr 19
Reply by mgaedeke

Where Are Dole and McCain?

Why won’t the two of them be flanking Romney when he makes his “The Oligarchy Hates Trump” speech?  After all, like Romney, the two are un…

Started by Jeff Dover

124 Mar 12
Reply by boyd conklin

Establishment Sweat Pumps On High Speed

Once confident that their ruse of governing the nation for the benefit and good of its citizens would continue unabated, the Establishment…

Started by Jeff Dover

96 Feb 27
Reply by Catherine

America’s Choice

The spectacle which has attended the Trump candidacy should be a wake-up call for all Americans.  When have we ever seen so many – pundits…

Started by Jeff Dover

159 Feb 25
Reply by Donna

Presidential Focus

The noise is getting deafening with people on all sides of the GOP primary touting their man for the nomination.  In that din, I think tha…

Started by Jeff Dover

38 Feb 20
Reply by BLADES

Dysfunctional Family

When one partner in a marriage strays, and the trust is gone, it’s difficult in the extreme to regain that trust.  As Republicans, isn’t t…

Started by Jeff Dover

15 Jan 31
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

Already Gone

“…So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, And we never even know we have the key, But me, I'm already gone,  And I'm f…

Started by Jeff Dover

20 Jan 20
Reply by joseph C Avila

American Values?

In an exchange of emails with a friend, a very bright physicist who also happens to be a Democrat, he partially based his objection to Tru…

Started by Jeff Dover

52 Jan 13
Reply by Christopher A. Brown

Trump Can’t Be A RINO

Every once in a while we see or hear someone writing or saying that Donald Trump is a RINO.  Impossible.  The man has never held political…

Started by Jeff Dover

28 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Thelma Gray

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service