All Discussions Tagged 'democrat' (81)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dysfunctional Family

When one partner in a marriage strays, and the trust is gone, it’s difficult in the extreme to regain that trust.  As Republicans, isn’t t…

Started by Jeff Dover

16 Jan 31
Reply by Scot Sheely

Already Gone

“…So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains, And we never even know we have the key, But me, I'm already gone,  And I'm f…

Started by Jeff Dover

20 Jan 20
Reply by joseph C Avila

American Values?

In an exchange of emails with a friend, a very bright physicist who also happens to be a Democrat, he partially based his objection to Tru…

Started by Jeff Dover

52 Jan 13
Reply by Christopher A. Brown

Trump Can’t Be A RINO

Every once in a while we see or hear someone writing or saying that Donald Trump is a RINO.  Impossible.  The man has never held political…

Started by Jeff Dover

28 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Thelma Gray

Why Are We Still Hearing About Racism? (When There Isn’t Any)

How many “racists” do you know?  How many people do you know who wouldn’t sit next to a black person; or sit at a table with them; or hire…

Started by Jeff Dover

25 Nov 5, 2015
Reply by Nathan

He Must Want Government By The People

Donald Trump is shaking up the Establishment cadres in the Democrat and Republican parties, two organizations neither of which are serving…

Started by Jeff Dover

138 Sep 21, 2015
Reply by Jeff Waller

Conservatives And The Doors’ Jim Morrison

Jim Morrison, the crazed talent who led the sixties rock band “The Doors” to the top of the heap penned a lot of pretty far out lyrics.  P…

Started by Jeff Dover

61 Sep 20, 2015
Reply by Mangus Colorado

Who Is A “Conservative”?

This one is a conservative, this one is a liberal.  So and so is a RINO, that guy says he’s a conservative but he’s a phony.  So and so i…

Started by Jeff Dover

34 Sep 18, 2015
Reply by Frank Nitty

Where Do We Go From Here?

Yesterday, Rush Limbaugh expressed dismay at what he termed his “naiveté”, for having gone along all these 25 years or so believing that…

Started by Jeff Dover

124 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

Target: Trump

History’s most accomplished mass murderer, Josef Stalin, once noted that “A single death is a tragedy.  A million deaths are a statistic…

Started by Jeff Dover

28 Aug 5, 2015
Reply by Roy Patterson

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service