>

All Discussions Tagged 'United' (66)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Were All Men Really Created Equal?

I recently received an email introducing a blog titled “Is Democracy the Nemesis Also of the Americans” at americanemesis.wordpress.com. Fr…

Started by Democles

9 Feb 21
Reply by Democles

VOTE FRAUD IS RAMPANT, VOTING IS A SCAM DUE TO THE FRAUD

The video by Project Veritas found at this link shows the massive vote fraud that occurred in the recent New Hampshire primary and reveals…

Started by Bob Russell

7 Feb 19
Reply by Christopher A. Brown

REPENT AND PRAY THAT GOD WILL DELIVER US FROM TYRANNY

The only hope for the United States is for people to get back to honoring God and praying for His mercy and forgiveness to restore the nat…

Started by Bob Russell

3 Feb 11
Reply by Dominga

REPENT AND PRAY THAT GOD WILL DELIVER US FROM TYRANNY

The only hope for the United States is for people to get back to honoring God and praying for His mercy and forgiveness to restore the nat…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Feb 8

THE FBI SHOULD BE RENAMED THE FBAM

The FBI, the Federal Bureau of Investigation, was originally formed to combat organized crime, the gangsters of the 1920's, the Mafia, and…

Started by Bob Russell

13 Feb 7
Reply by Bob Russell

ISLAMIST DICTATOR OBAMA PURPOSELY DESTROYING THE CULTURE OF AMERICA

Bathhouse barrie obama, the queen of Chicago, is sending his satanic friends he falsely calls "refugees" into small communities in conserv…

Started by Bob Russell

2 Feb 2
Reply by Bob Russell

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, AS HELD, ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL

I am now 66 years old, born on January 7, 1950.  Every presidential election held in my lifetime has violated the Constitution. Now, befor…

Started by Bob Russell

15 Jan 30
Reply by Nathan

ARTICLE V CONVENTION? I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!

There are many people, some who erroneously call themselves conservatives, panting at the idea of and calling for a Constitutional Convent…

Started by Bob Russell

16 Jan 23

2016, THE YEAR FOR THE CHURCH TO TAKE A STAND FOR JESUS

The church is God's army in the United States of America and 2016 is the year for the church to take a strong stand for Jesus, morality, an…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Jan 14

Standing Tall in the West

Standing Tall in the West The UN’s War on Private Property Americans are being assaulted on many fronts. One front, the destruction of pr…

Started by Lance Thate

2 Jan 9

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service