All Discussions Tagged 'Paul' (45)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ron Paul for President

Is it possible after all the things I have said about Ron Paul, I am now encouraging people to vote for Ron Paul?   Sometimes truth…

Started by Judson Phillips

62 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Agi Yaeger

Perversion Rampant in America: Sponsored By Obama and Congress Can things really get any worse in our nation?  Planned Paren…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Feb 15, 2012

Newt Gingrich sued?

Newt Gingrich has been sued.  The law suit was filed yesterday.  Could this be a scandal that will hurt his presidential chances o…

64 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by William Preston Horton

Newt CRYING for a Cheerleader made me a Romney Cheerleader. 1st Tea Party endorsement of Romney

I was a Reagan Texas Democrat who became a Republican. I was a Republican that was disillusion with W’s bailout of the banks. I was a man w…

Started by Kevin Kellogg

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jeff Waller

Ron Paul: Sage Grandfather or Crazy Uncle?

I find myself intrigued with Ron Paul on a regular basis.  The man can get up and say some of the most patriotic and sensible things in o…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Jan 24, 2012

What is wrong with these people?

Within the conservative movement, there is a huge rift.  That rift is between the Paulbots as some of them are called and other conse…

386 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Gabby M.

The Pauliban have been busy today

Since I became well known for being a part of the Tea Party movement, I have received all kinds of nasty messages and even a few threats…

452 Jan 14, 2012
Reply by Doreen Campbell

Lunacy on parade

If Ron Paul were not a congressman or a Presidential candidate, would he even be allowed to wander the streets?  Would he show up on…

168 Jan 13, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

Why I will never vote for Ron Paul

This November, like millions of other Americans, I will vote.   If Newt Gingrich is the nominee, I will excitedly vote for him.  If t…

470 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by Jimmy Carter

The future of the Tea Party

Early next year, we will mark the third anniversary of the Tea Party movement.   It is hard to believe that three years ago, this mov…

353 Jan 2, 2012

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service