Work From Home

Count Me In

All Discussions Tagged 'Paul' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Invasion of the privacy snatchers

Do you want your privacy?   If you can be used against a Republican, even if you are a Democrat, forget about it.    Deneeta Pope is f…

Started by Judson Phillips

41 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Brian Keith Prince

November is coming!

If your only source of information were the drive-by media, you would miss what is going on.   We are seeing something we have not see…

36 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Joseph Butman

Romney, Ryan and a reality check

Mitt Romney has picked Paul Ryan to be his Vice Presidential nominee.  The fighting over the number #2 slot is over.   But there is ot…

95 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by Chas Jones

Washington Games

Here we go again.  The guys we put into office to stop government from playing games are playing more games in Washington.   Accord…

28 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Ed Tulley

The slow motion national wreck

Paul Ryan released his 2013 budget.  There isn’t much you can say for the budget other than it is better than the budget the Senate D…

48 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Joseph DeLuna

Newt Gingrich: GodFather of the Tea Party Movement?

Longtime followers of the Tea Party movement have seen numerous claims that this movement was started in 2007 by Ron Paul. A video of a "Mo…

Started by Vern Shotwell

137 Mar 22, 2012
Reply by dean meason

Ron Paul for President

Is it possible after all the things I have said about Ron Paul, I am now encouraging people to vote for Ron Paul?   Sometimes truth…

62 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Agi Yaeger

Perversion Rampant in America: Sponsored By Obama and Congress

http://conservativebyte.com/2012/02/how-planned-parenthood-hooks-kids-on-sex/ Can things really get any worse in our nation?  Planned Paren…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Feb 15, 2012

Newt Gingrich sued?

Newt Gingrich has been sued.  The law suit was filed yesterday.  Could this be a scandal that will hurt his presidential chances o…

64 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by William Preston Horton

Newt CRYING for a Cheerleader made me a Romney Cheerleader. 1st Tea Party endorsement of Romney

I was a Reagan Texas Democrat who became a Republican. I was a Republican that was disillusion with W’s bailout of the banks. I was a man w…

Started by Kevin Kellogg

7 Jan 25, 2012
Reply by Jeff Waller

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service