All Discussions Tagged 'Democrats' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS, AS HELD, ARE UNCONSTITUTIONAL

I am now 66 years old, born on January 7, 1950.  Every presidential election held in my lifetime has violated the Constitution. Now, befor…

Started by Bob Russell

15 Jan 30
Reply by Nathan

GOP Has No Room for Conservatives

Official Spokesman for GOP in Florida shows us Party’s True Colors The Arrogant Face of the Republican Party of Florida Blaise Ingoglia…

Started by Lance Thate

12 Jan 25
Reply by Frank Nitty

Republican Establishment Declines Reality

The SATP Town Crier’s Experience Explosive! On Saturday, the Town Criers made another of their weekend appearances in the historic distri…

Started by Lance Thate

0 Jan 24

Republicans and Democrats on Same Page: Oposing Common Core in Florida

Common Core Resistance Goes to Tallahassee The Florida Citizens Alliance (FLCA) is a coalition of concerned citizens and grassroots gro…

Started by Lance Thate

0 Jan 21

Only the GOP can Elect Hillary

Hillary Who? Hillary Clinton Decimated by Latest St. George Street Poll                                                                 …

Started by Lance Thate

17 Jan 20
Reply by Pat Sugrue

THE REVOLUTION TO FIGHT THE NEW WORLD ORDER COMING SOON

I am watching the movie "The Patriot" starring Mel Gibson and Heath Ledger.  It makes me both proud and sad when I see the comparisons of…

Started by Bob Russell

6 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Christopher A. Brown

Obama, Members of Congress, Conservatism is Ready and Awaiting Your Attention

I was listening to Rush Limbaugh on June 21, 2011 and he described me like he had known me all my life, like he was looking into my mind. …

Started by Bob Russell

0 Oct 13, 2015

Undermining America: The Refugee Coalition

On September 24, 2015,mayors from eighteen U.S. cities signed a letter to President Obama urging him to take in even more refugees than the…

Started by Nick Short

17 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Christopher A. Brown

The Surging Anti-American Sentiment of the Left

In her essay For The New Intellectual, Ayn Rand warned that our society was fast approaching the precipice of moral, intellectual, and phil…

Started by Nick Short

44 Aug 25, 2015
Reply by SFWhite

AL GORE TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AGAIN?

While listening to the Mike Gallagher Radio Show on Friday August 14, 2015, I heard a clip of Al Gore talking about running for president…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Aug 17, 2015

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service