Work From Home

All Discussions Tagged 'Democrats' (62)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Obamacare Disaster

By Alan Caruba   By far the worst law passed by Congress in 2010 was the Affordable Care Act (ACA) otherwise known as Obamacare. It was pas…

Started by Alan Caruba

11 Sep 26
Reply by Roy L. Bryant

Great Read...Why Democrats cant's Win the House

Here is a great read on the political calculations for a Democratic resurgence and why it can't happen.  Click here to go to Nate Cohn's a…

Started by David Farrar

1 Sep 12
Reply by Nancy

Please, Mr. President, Stay on Vacation

By Alan Caruba   When the President spent three of a recent week’s five working days fund raising for the Democratic Party people, even the…

Started by Alan Caruba

11 Aug 11
Reply by Karen Middleton

Is Criticizing Obama, Racist?

By Alan Caruba   I predict that, as Obama’s approval and popularity continues to decline, we will hear him and his soul mate, Attorney Gene…

Started by Alan Caruba

22 Jul 16
Reply by Horse Thief

Will the Midterm Elections Repeat History?

By Alan Caruba   As Americans go to the polls in primary elections to select the candidates that will run in November, the question is how…

Started by Alan Caruba

19 Jun 4
Reply by Louis A Stannard

Democrat Climate Caucus Reveals Its Stupidity

By Alan Caruba   The nation seems to be passing through a period in which too many U.S. Senators have been elected without so much as a hig…

Started by Alan Caruba

50 Mar 14
Reply by Vern Shotwell

The Consequences of Stolen Elections

Elections have consequences. So do stolen elections. And no one steals elections better than Democrats There is a great example going o…

Started by Tea Party Nation

17 Jan 25
Reply by Margaret Sheridan

Looking Into My 2014 Crystal Ball

By Alan Caruba         Pundits are expected to make predictions for the year ahead and far be it for me to avoid what, generally speaking,…

Started by Alan Caruba

21 Jan 1
Reply by Gerald Cleversey, Jr.

Quickie

Here's a recent statement on the ACA by the Assistant House Democrat Leader, Clyburn, in regard to Obamacare:    "The fact of the matter is…

Started by Jeff Dover

20 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

Grounds for Impeachment

By Alan Caruba   I am beginning to think that, short of Obama being videotaped murdering a Fox News reporter on the east lawn of the White…

Started by Alan Caruba

48 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by George Jones

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service