Work From Home

All Discussions Tagged 'Democrats' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Democrat Climate Caucus Reveals Its Stupidity

By Alan Caruba   The nation seems to be passing through a period in which too many U.S. Senators have been elected without so much as a hig…

Started by Alan Caruba

50 Mar 14
Reply by Vern Shotwell

The Consequences of Stolen Elections

Elections have consequences. So do stolen elections. And no one steals elections better than Democrats There is a great example going o…

Started by Tea Party Nation

17 Jan 25
Reply by Margaret Sheridan

Looking Into My 2014 Crystal Ball

By Alan Caruba         Pundits are expected to make predictions for the year ahead and far be it for me to avoid what, generally speaking,…

Started by Alan Caruba

21 Jan 1
Reply by Gerald Cleversey, Jr.

Quickie

Here's a recent statement on the ACA by the Assistant House Democrat Leader, Clyburn, in regard to Obamacare:    "The fact of the matter is…

Started by Jeff Dover

20 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

Grounds for Impeachment

By Alan Caruba   I am beginning to think that, short of Obama being videotaped murdering a Fox News reporter on the east lawn of the White…

Started by Alan Caruba

48 Nov 12, 2013
Reply by George Jones

Picking Through the Political Detritus

By Alan Caruba   The outcomes of elections allows us to pick through the detritus in an effort to “make sense” of the choices voters made.…

Started by Alan Caruba

10 Nov 8, 2013
Reply by Gloria Wedemeyer

Too Much Illegal Immigration

By Alan Caruba   Like many members of my generation, I would not be an American if my Italian and Russian grandparents had not got on the b…

Started by Alan Caruba

14 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by Craig Almonds

The Face of Tyranny

By Alan Caruba   The history of civilization dating back some five millennia is one of unrelenting tyranny, rapaciousness, arrogance, and s…

Started by Alan Caruba

25 Oct 7, 2013
Reply by catherine deanni

A Very Angry America

By Alan Caruba   I have been trying to remember when there was so much anger between the Democrats and Republicans. Or maybe I should say…

Started by Alan Caruba

77 Oct 3, 2013
Reply by Nancy

Conservatism is Far From Dead

By Alan Caruba I thought it odd that the Republican National Committee would have labeled its analysis of the 2012 campaign loss an “autops…

Started by Alan Caruba

87 Apr 8, 2013
Reply by Royce Latham

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service