Work From Home

Robert Hathaway's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"There's an old phrase that states "If you don't stand for something, then you'll fal…"

Robert Hathaway replied Jun 14, 2012 to The Eligibility Issue

15281 on Monday
Reply by Elizabeth Shea

"Aqi, Just wanted to say "Thank You" for posting a link of the 5 part Glenn Beck vide…"

Robert Hathaway replied Feb 4, 2012 to The content free campaign.

90 Feb 9, 2012
Reply by Mollie Baxter

"The way things are going on now between Israel and Iran, I would frankly be surprise…"

Robert Hathaway replied Feb 3, 2012 to Is the RNC lying to us?...or, what now folks?

236 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Vern Shotwell

"This is beyond belief  defies any attempt at explaining. The one and only conclusion…"

Robert Hathaway replied Feb 2, 2012 to Something for nothing (And your terrorists for free)

64 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by james krog

"I didn't see the guys foot. Was there a picture of it? If there was, it's gone now!"

Robert Hathaway replied Feb 1, 2012 to Keeping Florida In Perspective

31 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Jeff Waller

"Not only that, but have you noticed that the absence of endorsements from former Gov…"

Robert Hathaway replied Jan 29, 2012 to Breaking News: Sarah Palin supports Newt Gingrich

190 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Charlotte Hendershot

"Thank You Judson for that history refresher. It is amazing to me how many people do…"

Robert Hathaway replied Jan 27, 2012 to Newt and history.

186 Jan 27, 2012
Reply by Robert Hathaway

"I don't like it one bit, which is why we must stop them. Seemingly powerful influenc…"

Robert Hathaway replied Jan 17, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and Obama regime policies

70 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by El Cid Vencedor

"Make no mistake about it, this election has less to do with choosing the right candi…"

Robert Hathaway replied Jan 17, 2012 to There are lies, damn lies, and Obama regime policies

70 Jan 19, 2012
Reply by El Cid Vencedor

"Newt clearly won the debate, which must really rile Fox News.Newt didn't even get as…"

Robert Hathaway replied Jan 16, 2012 to A night is South Carolina

197 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by LYLE FOSSUM

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service