Work From Home

Roland C. Cartier Jr's Discussions (1,877)

Discussions Replied To (1873) Replies Latest Activity

" Yea Vern, That Sen. John Kerry is supposedly one of my comrades from the United Sta…"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Sep 19, 2012 to It just isn't news unless the MSM says so

33 Sep 21, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

" Open Season on all Democrats including the incumbent POTUS! Dig! Dig! and Dig! some…"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Sep 1, 2012 to Invasion of the privacy snatchers

41 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Brian Keith Prince

"They obviously haven't served a day in their pathetic ignorant lives with service me…"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Sep 1, 2012 to Now Let Me See ... it's OK for Black Panthers but NO ONE ELSE to watch the polls during elections?

17 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Jeff Waller

" Here's some Proof to Eric Holders inadequate running of a high office and to uphold…"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Sep 1, 2012 to Is Eric Holder's DOJ Organizing Occupy Activists?

13 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Royce Latham

" I'll tell you what I'll have a Birds Eye View of what is happening at the voting bo…"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Aug 30, 2012 to Now Let Me See ... it's OK for Black Panthers but NO ONE ELSE to watch the polls during elections?

17 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by Jeff Waller

" Yep! As usual False, a Knock Off absent of any real journalism or knowledge. Kind o…"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Jul 21, 2012 to News flash from a faux news network.

33 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by FRANK CARTER

"Ditto that Ron! I have some unneeded trash to take out here in Ma. as well!"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Jul 16, 2012 to You have to see this one to believe it

37 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Larry V Beeching

" This is what Van Jones,Francis Fox Piven,and others want to insert so that they wil…"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Jul 16, 2012 to You have to see this one to believe it

37 Jul 18, 2012

" Only these Boneheads of the Left wing Progressive party can come up with this one.…"

37 Jul 18, 2012

" Another Stealth name from the Bottomless Pit of Deceit and Lying Left Wing agitator…"

Roland C. Cartier Jr replied Jul 11, 2012 to Southern Poverty Law Center Attacks TPN and Caruba

57 Aug 17, 2012
Reply by Nancy

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service