>

Vern Shotwell's Discussions (8,714)

Discussions Replied To (7677) Replies Latest Activity

"So...you are complaining that he is getting more than his money's worth? That's alwa…"

Vern Shotwell replied Mar 16 to Dump Trump

1203 10 hours ago
Reply by BLADES

"Sorry if I struck a nerve. But the publications are infinitesimal! Alexa ranks Maria…"

1203 10 hours ago
Reply by BLADES

"Good heavens, the articles appear entirely different. And they are in Guam and the N…"

1203 10 hours ago
Reply by BLADES

"Are you speaking of Megyn Kelly bleeding? I wouldn't know. You might check with Howa…"

Vern Shotwell replied Mar 16 to Trump Discovers the First Amendment on a Voyage of Discovery in the Constitution

149 Apr 12
Reply by Bob Bennett

"Ah, here we go again with the Democrat stuff. Do you have your tin foil hat on? I su…"

Vern Shotwell replied Mar 16 to Trump Discovers the First Amendment on a Voyage of Discovery in the Constitution

149 Apr 12
Reply by Bob Bennett

"I saw a video. I saw a couple of videos!  You should watch them, since you posted th…"

149 Apr 12
Reply by Bob Bennett

"Be gentle with them, Dennis! These guys have been repeating that Cruz claptrap for s…"

149 Apr 12
Reply by Bob Bennett

"Good heavens! What are you talking about? I am not aware of Cruz ever winning a floo…"

149 Apr 12
Reply by Bob Bennett

"Ah, here we go again. She lied, obviously. With any luck, this will clean out some o…"

149 Apr 12
Reply by Bob Bennett

"Commendable. Except for the "bully behavior" remark. He just tells it like it is. Bl…"

149 Apr 12
Reply by Bob Bennett

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service