Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Neil Thomas Goeckerman's Discussions (261)

Discussions Replied To (258) Replies Latest Activity

"rotten bastards"

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Jan 6 to GREAT NEWS: We have a List for New members & Read on for Better News to Oust Boehner

34 Jan 7
Reply by KathleenSt

"How do I get  a list of who voted for whom for Speaker? I called every number on the…"

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Jan 6 to WHERE IS THE LEADERSHIP????

43 Jan 6
Reply by Nancy

"Ditto's Boehner (Bone Head) must go. I'm calling Mike Rogers and asking for more num…"

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Jan 5 to It is time for Boehner to go.

17 Jan 5
Reply by Dr. Arthur W. Carpenter

"They give traffic tickets by the score yet fail to do even cursory investigations on…"

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Jan 2 to When the police become just another arm of big government.

15 Jan 2
Reply by Ron Wiggins

"Ronald Reagan was once a Dem. Don't condemn someone who has seen the light. I witnes…"

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Jan 2 to Sliding down a 40 foot razor blade into a bucket of alcohol.

39 Jan 2
Reply by Neil Thomas Goeckerman

"Ben Carson and Scott Walker in any combination. If Jeb Bush is nominated I will not…"

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Jan 2 to Sliding down a 40 foot razor blade into a bucket of alcohol.

39 Jan 2
Reply by Neil Thomas Goeckerman

"Sending up a trial balloon."

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Dec 1, 2014 to The one question about Ferguson no one is asking.

51 Dec 4, 2014
Reply by Jay Walker

"MSNBC was whipping up the crowd too. I had to watch and see what their talking heads…"

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Nov 25, 2014 to As Ferguson burns

61 Nov 26, 2014
Reply by Rosemarie Newton

"Marshal Law? I don't think impeachment is a good idea but if they (republicants) can…"

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Nov 20, 2014 to What Was The GOP Deal With Obama?

48 Nov 21, 2014
Reply by Jeff Dover

"right on."

Neil Thomas Goeckerman replied Nov 20, 2014 to You've Been Gruber'd, Stupid!

27 Nov 24, 2014
Reply by Linny Redd

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Buy Gold

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service