Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Gail Cohen's Discussions (912)

Discussions Replied To (909) Replies Latest Activity

"Some stupid rock star got all his cronies to bring down the FCC website and got the…"

Gail Cohen replied Mar 14 to Questioning The Loyalty Of Barack Obama

28 Mar 14
Reply by Gail Cohen

"He should have been impeached long ago - a Republican President that has done this w…"

Gail Cohen replied Feb 19 to Are Obama, Holder and de Blasio Guilty of Sedition?I

24 Feb 19
Reply by Gail Cohen

"They had better realize that they are wielding the power - too many of them are RINO…"

Gail Cohen replied Feb 19 to Are Obama, Holder and de Blasio Guilty of Sedition?I

24 Feb 19
Reply by Gail Cohen

"Of course they have - they are enemy sympathizers and should be investigated as trai…"

Gail Cohen replied Jan 16 to Are Obama, Holder and de Blasio Guilty of Sedition?I

24 Feb 19
Reply by Gail Cohen

"Wasn't there a long-termed Democrat in Congress that passed away that was actually a…"

Gail Cohen replied Dec 29, 2014 to How does he survive this?

21 Jan 1
Reply by Vern Shotwell

"We need someone tough like Trey Gowdy or Allen West - who tell it like it is no matt…"

Gail Cohen replied Dec 29, 2014 to Who is ahead?

65 Jan 4
Reply by Cliff Parker

"I believe it is - but propaganda has a way of swaying the ignorant."

Gail Cohen replied Dec 28, 2014 to Who is ahead?

65 Jan 4
Reply by Cliff Parker

"No, no, no, NO! No more RINOs! I am sick to death of this - I cannot believe conserv…"

Gail Cohen replied Dec 28, 2014 to Who is ahead?

65 Jan 4
Reply by Cliff Parker

"AMEN!"

Gail Cohen replied Dec 15, 2014 to Interesting Takes on Ferguson and New York City

24 Dec 16, 2014
Reply by Frosty Wooldridge

"The EPA is not just a political tool and should be eliminated. There has to be a way…"

Gail Cohen replied Nov 30, 2014 to Take Your Pick of Lies About Ozone, Methane or Mercury

29 Mar 28
Reply by Victor Sayre

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service