Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Nancy's Discussions (4,554)

Discussions Replied To (4443) Replies Latest Activity

""Al Sharpton on NYPD Killings: I never encouraged violence" http://weaselzippers.us/…"

Nancy replied yesterday to Blue lives matter

27 23 hours ago
Reply by Paul Szemanczky

"I don't know much about Dr. Carson but I have heard that he used to be a Dem--does a…"

Nancy replied on Wednesday to Sliding down a 40 foot razor blade into a bucket of alcohol.

37 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Arthur W. Carpenter

". . .Conservatives need to form a plan. The first part of the plan is simple. Conser…"

Nancy replied on Wednesday to Sliding down a 40 foot razor blade into a bucket of alcohol.

37 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Arthur W. Carpenter

"And I believe that it will fall to us "average joes" to protect ourselves when it ha…"

Nancy replied on Tuesday to Sydney will happen here

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Merkel

"Of course it will, in my opinion, that's all part of Barack Hussein Obama's grand pl…"

Nancy replied on Tuesday to Sydney will happen here

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Merkel

"Obama must have really hated his white mother and grandparents who raised him (if yo…"

Nancy replied Dec 15 to #whitelivesmatter

18 20 hours ago
Reply by Thomas Carroll

"FYI. . . 9 Senators Who Agree They Violated Their Oath of Office  . . .The 9 senat…"

Nancy replied Dec 15 to Defeat is victory

35 Dec 15
Reply by Richard M Woodward

"It's over:  http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2873855/Gunman-takes-hostages-ca…"

Nancy replied Dec 15 to Terrorism goes down under.

29 Dec 15
Reply by joseph C Avila

"You cannot fight The Big Money Sources with our Small Money Conservative Sources. We…"

Nancy replied Dec 15 to And the real winner is.

6 Dec 15
Reply by Richard Eugene Thorton, Jr.

"I personally do not have a problem with what may have been done to these terrorists…"

Nancy replied Dec 14 to The CIA "Torture Report": Playing Politics or Giving Aid and Comfort?

7 Dec 14
Reply by BL Bennett

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service