Work From Home

Count Me In

Nancy's Discussions (4,466)

Discussions Replied To (4355) Replies Latest Activity

"Came across these articles for everyone's consideration:  Veterans Administration B…"

Nancy replied 4 hours ago to Welcome to the Sneak Preview of the Coming Health Care Nightmare

20 4 hours ago
Reply by Nancy

"Wow, this makes sense and I wouldn't put it past any govt(s) to do this, but if this…"

Nancy replied 6 hours ago to The Eligibility Issue

15254 2 hours ago
Reply by Elizabeth Shea

"Edola Protection Guidelines On CDC Website Riddled With Mistakes http://weaselzipper…"

Nancy replied 15 hours ago to Obama’s war to kill Americans.

66 9 hours ago
Reply by Paul R. Bedard

". . .and protect America and our military from "those who rise up against me". . .…"

Nancy replied 15 hours ago to Are We About to Witness Obama’s Criminal Misuse of the Army?

22 15 hours ago
Reply by Nancy

""

Nancy replied 16 hours ago to Are We About to Witness Obama’s Criminal Misuse of the Army?

22 15 hours ago
Reply by Nancy

"101st Airborne Won’t Get Full Protective Hazmat Suits for Ebola Mission in West Afri…"

Nancy replied 16 hours ago to Are We About to Witness Obama’s Criminal Misuse of the Army?

22 15 hours ago
Reply by Nancy

"Not just no, heck no! And my primary reason is that I do not trust whichever govt en…"

Nancy replied yesterday to If a vaccine for Ebola came out tomorrow WOULD YOU TAKE IT?

2 yesterday
Reply by Nancy

"Obama Plans to Let Ebola-infected Foreigners Into U.S. for Treatment - Judicial Watc…"

Nancy replied on Friday to Obama lied, Americans will die.

49 on Friday
Reply by Nancy

"Thanks--you had the courage to say what a lot of us have been thinking! "

Nancy replied on Friday to Are We About to Witness Obama’s Criminal Misuse of the Army?

22 15 hours ago
Reply by Nancy

" (Unfortunately, 2yrs is too much time IMO)"

Nancy replied on Friday to Perhaps we should call it “Ebolacare.”

27 yesterday
Reply by Mary Jones

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service