>

John Gaver's Discussions (536)

Discussions Replied To (509) Replies Latest Activity

"Great article. I personally, am a life-long Republican. I remember passing out butto…"

John Gaver replied on Tuesday to REPORT: NOT DOZENS, HUNDREDS OF DELEGATES!

205 8 hours ago
Reply by Lynn Bryant DeSpain

"Hewitt is just another talking head, who is worried that if Trump actually fixes Was…"

John Gaver replied Jun 9 to Conservative Talker Hugh Hewitt: If GOP Doesn’t ‘Change the Nominee,’ It’s Like ‘Ignoring Stage-Four Cancer’

269 Jun 18
Reply by mgaedeke

"Well, DUH?!!! Donald Trump nailed it. It's going to happen, whether or not we "allow…"

John Gaver replied May 25 to Dr. Strangelove Comes to Washington

133 18 hours ago
Reply by Parmelia Heath

"WOW! What a stretch to get to so much meaningless hype.  FACT: Cruz is the most hate…"

John Gaver replied Apr 22 to HOW TRUMP FAILED TO WIN THE NEW YORK PRIMARY

240 Apr 27
Reply by Pamela Harper

"The problem is that even if Cruz were to pull off some sort of come-from-behind coup…"

John Gaver replied Jan 31 to CHOOSE CRUZ

1334 Jun 7
Reply by BLADES

"Very good analysis, albeit irrelevant. Actually, the more appropriate phrase might b…"

John Gaver replied Dec 22, 2015 to Trump Can’t Be A RINO

28 Dec 23, 2015
Reply by Thelma Gray

"That's correct, Tony. It's the ONLY tax reform plan of any of the candidates that re…"

John Gaver replied Nov 15, 2015 to Article: "Cruz takes the gloves off, attacking Rubio on immigration"

20 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by tony newbill

"My dream ticket would be Huckabee-Trump. But since Trump is going to be the next pre…"

John Gaver replied Nov 15, 2015 to Article: "Cruz takes the gloves off, attacking Rubio on immigration"

20 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by tony newbill

"Gene, it's good to see people outside of Texas and outside of the FairTax movement f…"

20 Nov 20, 2015
Reply by tony newbill

"Thanks for posting this Pamela. I was about to post the same thing, till I saw your…"

John Gaver replied Oct 20, 2015 to When Jeb Bush tells the truth.

34 Oct 20, 2015
Reply by John Gaver

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service