Work From Home

John Gaver's Discussions (519)

Discussions Replied To (492) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is an older article. But the facts still apply. It includes facts like, many pu…"

John Gaver replied Jul 21 to Some Gun Control FACTS That Refute The Gun Grabbers Rhetoric Aimed At Disarming Us!

16 on Friday
Reply by Juan Pablo

"In this race, there is no Democrat opponent, so it takes away the primary weapon use…"

John Gaver replied May 11 to Eric Cantor and the Establishment’s stunning loss.

16 May 12
Reply by Cold Warrior

"The thing that saved Cornyn, in this election, and that will destroy him in six year…"

John Gaver replied Mar 5 to The Texas Republican Party Primary, the Tea Party, Tea Party Candidates, and the Results

19 Mar 6
Reply by Donald Mack Flippin

"First, I'll address some basic statistics about Texas. Texas ranks 2nd in both wealt…"

John Gaver replied Mar 5 to The Texas Republican Party Primary, the Tea Party, Tea Party Candidates, and the Results

19 Mar 6
Reply by Donald Mack Flippin

"As Doug said, the problem with inviting yankees down south is that most of them don'…"

John Gaver replied Jan 25 to Voting with his feet

22 Jan 25
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"Good point, Judson. The only problem is that the day isn't just coming. It's been he…"

John Gaver replied Jan 23 to Voting with his feet

22 Jan 25
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"It wouldn't matter if he were Ronald Reagan re-incarnated, the absolute LAST thing t…"

John Gaver replied Jan 10 to Dear GOP, Are you out of your ever loving mind?

73 Jan 13
Reply by Tea Party California Council

"You said it, James. I hate to say it, but some of my devout Christian friends helped…"

73 Jan 13

"You nailed that one, Judson. My first foray into politics was standing at Parkdale P…"

73 Jan 13

"Looking at the GOP side of this "deal" makes me think of the vermouth in a Dean Mart…"

John Gaver replied Dec 11, 2013 to Can someone tell me why we supported the GOP?

95 Jan 10
Reply by Rick Butkowski

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Sherry A. Phillips

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service