Work From Home

Ruth Fennell's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (58) Replies Latest Activity

"A Democrat judge barred the National GOP from EVER challenging any election due to v…"

Ruth Fennell replied Apr 11 to How did Obama win 2012?

34 Apr 12
Reply by Linny Redd

"Thanks, Oscar Booth.  If you can link to Matt's Facebook page or the Bevin Brigade F…"

Ruth Fennell replied Mar 10 to Mitch gets his gun.

25 Mar 11
Reply by Doug Nicholson

"I agree, Juan.  We just need to keep getting the word out on Matt...that conservativ…"

25 Mar 11
Reply by Doug Nicholson

"Judson, you KNOW that I respect you but we will have a difference of opinion on this…"

25 Mar 11
Reply by Doug Nicholson

"Catherine - I also read that article and agree with it.  I think it explains the sit…"

Ruth Fennell replied Feb 21 to Matt Bevin and the danger of faux Tea Party Candidates

75 Mar 17
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

"Thanks, Nancy, for the feedback.  I agree that McConnell continues to "NOT" learn fr…"

Ruth Fennell replied Feb 21 to Matt Bevin and the danger of faux Tea Party Candidates

75 Mar 17

"brad rebers - did you mean pull his endorsement of Bevin?? or pull his endorsement o…"

75 Mar 17

"Donald Mack Flippin, I agree 1000%.  I no longer include either Marco Rubio (Mr. Imm…"

75 Mar 17

"Judson -  So with this article, you're just saying "Kentucky, just roll over and kee…"

75 Mar 17

"Ron and all -  One of the VERY BEST programs on Self-Governance is out of Murfreesbo…"

Ruth Fennell replied Jan 18 to We must as a people and begin to attempt to make some sense of what is actually happening to our precious Republic and why.

57 Feb 11
Reply by Victoria Thiel

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service