Roc29's Discussions (484)

Discussions Replied To (468) Replies Latest Activity

"Common PC PCC. Our country was founded as a Constitutional Republic. The main purpos…"

Roc29 replied Jan 24 to Convention of States to amend the Constitution

477 yesterday
Reply by BLADES

"Richard: You make the point. Selfishness is omitted from the example cited in Snopes…"

Roc29 replied Jan 15 to Already Gone

20 Jan 20
Reply by joseph C Avila

"Barry: I'm posting The Fall of a Republic because there are corrupt copies on the in…"

Roc29 replied Jan 15 to Already Gone

20 Jan 20
Reply by joseph C Avila

"One question that I have not heard asked or answered: Who is responsible for marking…"

Roc29 replied Jan 9 to When do they indict Hillary?

56 Jan 12
Reply by Dennis L

"Why should anyone question him? He was 16, a minor that was not involved. At this po…"

Roc29 replied Jan 4 to Are American Citizens Even Connected To Their Government?

30 Jan 4
Reply by PC PCC

"The United States was founded as a Constitutional Republic. Democracy was an anathem…"

Roc29 replied Jan 2 to Are American Citizens Even Connected To Their Government?

30 Jan 4
Reply by PC PCC

"40 years ago when this example was cited they almost always included falsely. Today…"

Roc29 replied Dec 27, 2015 to Democrats Introduce Resolution to Silence Critics of Islam—an Assault on the First Amendment

37 Jan 15
Reply by Bob Bennett

"Jeff: Yelling fire in a crowded theater is legal as long as there is a fire. It is f…"

Roc29 replied Dec 27, 2015 to Democrats Introduce Resolution to Silence Critics of Islam—an Assault on the First Amendment

37 Jan 15
Reply by Bob Bennett

"Another example of Washington corruption. This resolution is not intended to pass, i…"

37 Jan 15
Reply by Bob Bennett

"Maybe I’m too old to understand this back and forth about the freedom of speech clau…"

Roc29 replied Dec 22, 2015 to Convention of States to amend the Constitution

477 yesterday
Reply by BLADES

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service