Work From Home

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy)'s Discussions (226)

Discussions Replied To (110) Replies Latest Activity

"As a compromise, Mozilla has offered to replace the FOX  symbol with a Pink Catostom…"

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Apr 7 to Boycott FireFox continues

90 Apr 10
Reply by Thelma Gray

""

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Apr 5 to TEA PARTY CENTRAL: Missouri is AMERICA---GUN CONTROL

44 Apr 7
Reply by Paul M Yoder

"Katrina Pierson candidate for the United States Congress 32nd District in Texas. Fo…"

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Mar 2 to Why Pete Sessions must go

10 Mar 2
Reply by M.D. Wood

"That's all we hear .  SOOOOO....If Obama has broken so many many laws, rules and reg…"

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Oct 5, 2013 to The Presidency of Pain

46 Oct 9, 2013
Reply by Ron

"Sorry, I left this out:  "Hispanic households earning under $50,000 were the most pr…"

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Aug 29, 2013 to WHAT IS "IMMIGRATION" REALLY ABOUT VIRGINIA?

5 Aug 29, 2013
Reply by Bob Newton

"O'Reilly is excellent 70% of the time but that other 30% is when he really SUCKS..."

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Aug 29, 2013 to The Eligibility Issue

15132 3 hours ago
Reply by Donna

"Don't blame you. Who wants a picture of Stalin on their wall?.... :) "

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Aug 7, 2013 to CLUE TO OBAMA'S COLLEGE-LOGS-WHITE HOUSE

3 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Bill Morgan

"It is difficult to comprehend why. It brings back OJ memories,unfortunately..."

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Jun 27, 2013 to Aaron hernandez

5 Jun 27, 2013
Reply by Rob Bachmann

"Correct.....What evidence????? The second it happened the "Smear" campaign began....…"

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied Jun 24, 2013 to From Whistleblower to traitor

96 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Jay Palmisano

"I have posted this on several facebook sites...." "A new solution.  As I have previo…"

DannyCurtis(Conservative Comedy) replied May 10, 2013 to "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE?"

6 May 10, 2013
Reply by Harry Kostner

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service