Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Barry Gabrielson's Discussions (2,448)

Discussions Replied To (2448) Replies Latest Activity

"This is the acceptance and tolerance of a society in moral decay, that has continued…"

Barry Gabrielson replied yesterday to What American Politics Tells Us Today

7 yesterday
Reply by Barry Gabrielson

"They will always vote in progressives in power for more unions jobs, higher salaries…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Apr 7 to And you wonder why America is broke….

21 Apr 7
Reply by Nathan

"Waste, Fraud and Abuse is alive today because no one cares, from We the People, the…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Apr 6 to And you wonder why America is broke….

21 Apr 7
Reply by Nathan

"21T in debt in 2016 and 150T in unfunded liabilities.  Lets keep the party continuin…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Mar 22 to Let the Budget Battles Begin

4 Mar 22
Reply by Thomas

"I agree with you Paul.  The rest stay silent, live in a bubble, place head in sand,…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Feb 23 to None Dare Call It Treason

39 Feb 28
Reply by Rick Butkowski

"I have written about this subject for the past 20 years.  The reason no one speaks o…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Feb 23 to None Dare Call It Treason

39 Feb 28
Reply by Rick Butkowski

"I focus on the root of all these problems based on history.  The American people ele…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Feb 22 to There is Always War

14 Feb 23
Reply by Sumsanity

"This is spot on, the truth.  Ignorant and immoral voters put these people in high le…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Feb 10 to Conservatives and the homosexual marriage war

17 Feb 10
Reply by Michael Trivisani

"You are correct Judy. "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But i…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Jan 24 to Help Stop The Federal Governments Overreach and Destruction of States Constitutional Rights

25 Jan 25
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"This place will continue its downward slide because people here, in general simply d…"

Barry Gabrielson replied Jan 24 to Help Stop The Federal Governments Overreach and Destruction of States Constitutional Rights

25 Jan 25
Reply by Mangus Colorado

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service