Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

John Clark's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Not exactly how it works.  To keep from writing a book I'll paraphrase.  Basically a…"

John Clark replied Nov 10 to If you like your Internet, you can keep your Internet.

23 Nov 11
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"I am not replying to support Obama so don't take this as such.  What BLM does is ext…"

John Clark replied Apr 13 to BLM FED'S TURN TAIL AND RUN !!!! FEDS PULLING OUT OF RANCH CRAWLING BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK

4 Apr 13
Reply by Paul Klaus

"Perhaps if Bundy had paid the $1.36 in AUM fees for grazing his herd  on public land…"

John Clark replied Apr 13 to BLM FED'S TURN TAIL AND RUN !!!! FEDS PULLING OUT OF RANCH CRAWLING BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK

4 Apr 13
Reply by Paul Klaus

"At the risk of being flamed something fierce my two cents.  Many Americans identify…"

John Clark replied Nov 14, 2013 to Sarah Palin calls out GOP on war against conservatives

87 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by dean meason

"This is in reply to Jesus First but on my computer it looks to be in the wrong place…"

John Clark replied Nov 14, 2013 to Sarah Palin calls out GOP on war against conservatives

87 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by dean meason

"Ms Jourden,     Not seeing the connection between teaching the bible in school and s…"

87 Nov 17, 2013
Reply by dean meason

"He was born in Calgary, Canada.  I believe that is what posters are referring to. /r…"

John Clark replied Aug 12, 2013 to 2016: It’s here

32 Aug 13, 2013
Reply by Bob Newton

"Mr Jonker,     Where did you get the information on the 2,700 tanks for domestic dep…"

John Clark replied Mar 6, 2013 to The snowstorm that killed America and the Conservative movement

80 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by David Farrar

"Mr Worth,     Don't know about last year but this is what a district court Chief Jud…"

John Clark replied Feb 9, 2013 to How Influential is Conservative Talk Radio?

67 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by John Clark

"    McDonalds has really good french fries, great on a road trip, and Home Depot and…"

John Clark replied Dec 1, 2012 to Is it now time to go Galt?

155 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by Thomas Angle

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service