Work From Home

John Brunner's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (146) Replies Latest Activity

"There needs to be a unified entity to which Conservatives can contribute time and en…"

John Brunner replied Jan 7 to The Republican Establishment strikes again.

37 Jan 12
Reply by Ronald DuBois

"Thanks Alan! That site puts Global Warming in a very new and different perspective.…"

John Brunner replied Dec 27, 2013 to Supreme Court is Undermining Science and Society

40 Jan 5
Reply by Vern Shotwell

"In large enough amounts it may not mix so it would settle and suffocate us. "

John Brunner replied Dec 27, 2013 to Supreme Court is Undermining Science and Society

40 Jan 5
Reply by Vern Shotwell

"I believe that CO2 makes you pant. Partial pressure of O2 at sea level is about 3 ps…"

John Brunner replied Dec 24, 2013 to Supreme Court is Undermining Science and Society

40 Jan 5
Reply by Vern Shotwell

"Roughly 80% Nitrogen. Roughly 20% Oxygen. Carbon Dioxide in trace amounts plus some…"

John Brunner replied Dec 24, 2013 to Supreme Court is Undermining Science and Society

40 Jan 5
Reply by Vern Shotwell

"Zero! You would starve even if the partial pressure of Oxygen was enough to sustain…"

40 Jan 5
Reply by Vern Shotwell

"Alan, can/will you footnote the idea that CO2 is not part of the problem with increa…"

John Brunner replied Dec 23, 2013 to Supreme Court is Undermining Science and Society

40 Jan 5
Reply by Vern Shotwell

"I believe that most voters are to lazy and wrapped up in private affairs to care who…"

John Brunner replied Dec 11, 2013 to The Empire Strikes Back

29 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Darwin Rockantansky

"I did not mean to imply that the front runner for Conservatism should not try to win…"

29 Dec 12, 2013

"There are two Republican parties. One tries to out do the Liberals and thus win. The…"

29 Dec 12, 2013

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service