>

Jimmy Hight's Discussions (1,316)

Discussions Replied To (1313) Replies Latest Activity

"The media continues to stir the flames of descent and you ask why? Because it contin…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Monday to REPORT: NOT DOZENS, HUNDREDS OF DELEGATES!

204 3 hours ago
Reply by Ray Tapajna

"Deb, they don't care what you think because they can't think for themselves, all the…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Monday to Trump DOUBLES DOWN on joining Democrats for no-fly no-buy gun list!

121 on Wednesday
Reply by tony newbill

"I Love it, I can see your blood pressure going through the roof and I just laugh, k…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Monday to Trump DOUBLES DOWN on joining Democrats for no-fly no-buy gun list!

121 on Wednesday
Reply by tony newbill

"No perfect candidate available, Trump is the last man standing and has been supporte…"

121 on Wednesday
Reply by tony newbill

"You couldn't resist and I'm sure you are close to a stroke knowing the inevitable i…"

Jimmy Hight replied Jun 10 to Not a Single Republican Delegate Is ‘Bound’ to Donald Trump

84 Jun 18
Reply by Bill Patterson

"Blades,                I didn't think you had it in you? Maybe you are coming aroun…"

Jimmy Hight replied Jun 10 to WATCH: ABC News just released a BOMBSHELL report on Hillary Clinton

17 Jun 10
Reply by Lizzie

"They balanced the budget, they passed welfare reform, they shut down Clinton care an…"

Jimmy Hight replied Jun 9 to Conservative Talker Hugh Hewitt: If GOP Doesn’t ‘Change the Nominee,’ It’s Like ‘Ignoring Stage-Four Cancer’

269 Jun 18
Reply by mgaedeke

"The media welcomes the violence and continues to show how contempt they are towards…"

Jimmy Hight replied Jun 9 to The United States of Mexico

63 Jun 11
Reply by Lynn Bryant DeSpain

"This post sums up how we got here, the American tax payer is tired of being railroad…"

Jimmy Hight replied Jun 9 to Conservative Talker Hugh Hewitt: If GOP Doesn’t ‘Change the Nominee,’ It’s Like ‘Ignoring Stage-Four Cancer’

269 Jun 18
Reply by mgaedeke

"Where's your negative on Hillary? Or is Trump farting the only thing you have to loo…"

Jimmy Hight replied Jun 4 to TRUMP LOSES IT IN INTERVIEW WITH JAKE TAPPER OVER JUDGE’S ETHNICITY!!

133 Jun 8
Reply by Agi Yaeger

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service