Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Jimmy Hight's Discussions (968)

Discussions Replied To (965) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen, I just had a close friend retire and He is glad to retire with all this crap…"

Jimmy Hight replied 11 hours ago to Liberals Will Get Us All Killed

12 9 hours ago
Reply by John Wiant

"If Obama had a son This is what He would really look like. Obama is the reason for…"

Jimmy Hight replied 12 hours ago to Blue lives matter

26 3 hours ago
Reply by Randy M. Griffin

"I agree with "Is it time for the Treason trials yet?" I get sick when I think of all…"

Jimmy Hight replied yesterday to Obama Declares War on the Republic—But 20 Senate Republicans Are Conscientious Objectors

47 11 hours ago
Reply by Clinnon

"You nailed it and it is overall an attack on the family unit. The family makes us st…"

Jimmy Hight replied yesterday to America’s war on men

16 yesterday
Reply by John Wiant

"Just the thought of the IRS having to tighten their belt can be scary especially to…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Friday to Yes Virginia this could be a gift from Santa

16 18 hours ago
Reply by Elaine West

"Elections have consequences and boy have the last few decades of elections put us i…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Thursday to Obama and the dangerous times for Americans.

29 8 hours ago
Reply by Linny Redd

"Now your talking, I'm tired of these idiots telling us who to vote for and we need…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Wednesday to Sliding down a 40 foot razor blade into a bucket of alcohol.

37 on Thursday
Reply by Dr. Arthur W. Carpenter

"Newt Gingrich would sure bring some sanity to the office but no He is not the perfe…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Tuesday to A Democrat We Should Listen To

16 yesterday
Reply by joseph C Avila

"Obama has been creating jobs by the millions and they are good paying jobs. Soon th…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Tuesday to Interesting Takes on Ferguson and New York City

24 on Tuesday
Reply by Frosty Wooldridge

"I know you have heard the expression give until it hurts, well guess what, it is hu…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Tuesday to Interesting Takes on Ferguson and New York City

24 on Tuesday
Reply by Frosty Wooldridge

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service