Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Jimmy Hight's Discussions (1,169)

Discussions Replied To (1166) Replies Latest Activity

"Those that are not in line with our beliefs and are not eligible will be ignored and…"

Jimmy Hight replied yesterday to The Great Amnesty Republican of 2016

56 18 minutes ago
Reply by Ray Tapajna

"You voted for them and they continue to cut our throats. It's time for new faces in…"

Jimmy Hight replied on Friday to Pacific Trade Deal will allow Corporations instead of Congress to decide how many guest workers are allowed in America, gun rights, and creates NEW OBAMA COURTS to undermined the US Constitution.

10 on Friday
Reply by Juan Pablo

" It always has been about control and the money!"

Jimmy Hight replied on Wednesday to The Climate Change War Heats Up

13 on Wednesday
Reply by erich brock

"No matter who you stand for right now, remember we are all on the same side and want…"

Jimmy Hight replied Apr 10 to Article suggested by the CRUZ campaign

124 Apr 12
Reply by David Farrar

"As long as there is an alternative to someone who is doubtful, I will run with the a…"

Jimmy Hight replied Apr 10 to Article suggested by the CRUZ campaign

124 Apr 12
Reply by David Farrar

"I thought she was rude as well but Rand didn't handle her with kid gloves and she di…"

Jimmy Hight replied Apr 9 to Rand Paul Shows The Way For Conservative Presidential Candidates

57 Apr 11
Reply by Nathan

"I like Rand Paul and I think He will make a very good President. He has my backing f…"

Jimmy Hight replied Apr 9 to Rand Paul Shows The Way For Conservative Presidential Candidates

57 Apr 11
Reply by Nathan

"This is just one more reason the Federal government has to be reined in and reduced…"

Jimmy Hight replied Apr 6 to And you wonder why America is broke….

21 Apr 7
Reply by Nathan

"King Obama can do anything and all things and there is nobody to stop him! Nobody"

Jimmy Hight replied Apr 3 to Obama's Virtual War on Israel

6 Apr 11
Reply by Dennis L

"It does make you wonder for sure? I heard Momma Bush say they were progressives wit…"

Jimmy Hight replied Apr 2 to Must See For Tea Party

40 Apr 5
Reply by tony newbill

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service