Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Paul Klaus's Discussions (431)

Discussions Replied To (419) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm guessing you know the answer to your question but just in case; after six years…"

Paul Klaus replied Oct 12 to Obama’s war on America goes fatal.

53 Oct 13
Reply by Pamela Harper

"I think it needs to be on bill boards alongside our interstate highways leading into…"

Paul Klaus replied Oct 5 to Do You Like This Sign?

44 Oct 5
Reply by Paula Kahan

"Are the Feds running, or was this just a trial run to see how much resistance they w…"

Paul Klaus replied Apr 13 to BLM FED'S TURN TAIL AND RUN !!!! FEDS PULLING OUT OF RANCH CRAWLING BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK

4 Apr 13
Reply by Paul Klaus

"One would have guessed that the land of Nevada would belong to the people of Nevada.…"

Paul Klaus replied Apr 11 to The Bundy Ranch Update

65 Apr 11
Reply by John Galavan

"I suspect that all top level people in any federal institution are hand picked from…"

Paul Klaus replied Apr 7 to The IRS: Officially an arm of the progressive movement

17 Nov 12
Reply by Nancy

"To see these aircraft carriers all lined up like sitting ducks should frighten anyon…"

Paul Klaus replied Mar 16 to What's Wrong With this Picture?

1 Mar 16
Reply by Paul Klaus

"There is a great deal more to a language than grammer and syntax; any language repre…"

Paul Klaus replied Feb 16 to

just now

""What guarantees are there in place Now, [that keep those elected], from Usurping Co…"

Paul Klaus replied Feb 15 to For Those Who Fear An Article V Amendment Proposal Convention

93 Feb 17
Reply by M

"I'm with you Thomas.  Mitt Romney stepped aside to give John McCain the front runner…"

Paul Klaus replied Feb 25, 2013 to Do you wonder why Romney lost?

260 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by Billy Bowlegs

"Please keep us posted. Paul"

Paul Klaus replied Oct 1, 2012 to Is Barack Obama a real American?

164 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Shirley A. Smith-Rhodes

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

The Instant Survivalist

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service