Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

The Patriot Privacy Kit

Paul Klaus's Discussions (435)

Discussions Replied To (423) Replies Latest Activity

"Some issues need to be taken as they come and dealt with individually.  In general I…"

Paul Klaus replied Feb 6 to Glenn Beck and the magical name change game.

127 Feb 22
Reply by Donna

"This is amazing to me. What could be in their minds???"

Paul Klaus replied Jan 7 to Final Vote Results for Roll Call 2 for Speaker of the House-Jan 6, 2015

3 Jan 7
Reply by Nancy

"Along with many on this forum, I have been watching the attack on our Judao-Christia…"

Paul Klaus replied Dec 27, 2014 to How to win the war on religion

23 Jan 10
Reply by Victoria Thiel

"I see "Muslim-American" as a contradiction in terms. America evolved from a biblical…"

Paul Klaus replied Dec 19, 2014 to Part 1: Impregnating America with Muslims: Consequences to Our Society

19 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by robert barnes

"I'm guessing you know the answer to your question but just in case; after six years…"

Paul Klaus replied Oct 12, 2014 to Obama’s war on America goes fatal.

53 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Pamela Harper

"I think it needs to be on bill boards alongside our interstate highways leading into…"

Paul Klaus replied Oct 5, 2014 to Do You Like This Sign?

44 Oct 5, 2014
Reply by Paula Kahan

"Are the Feds running, or was this just a trial run to see how much resistance they w…"

Paul Klaus replied Apr 13, 2014 to BLM FED'S TURN TAIL AND RUN !!!! FEDS PULLING OUT OF RANCH CRAWLING BACK UNDER THEIR ROCK

4 Apr 13, 2014
Reply by Paul Klaus

"One would have guessed that the land of Nevada would belong to the people of Nevada.…"

Paul Klaus replied Apr 11, 2014 to The Bundy Ranch Update

65 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by John Galavan

"I suspect that all top level people in any federal institution are hand picked from…"

Paul Klaus replied Apr 7, 2014 to The IRS: Officially an arm of the progressive movement

17 Nov 12, 2014
Reply by Nancy

"To see these aircraft carriers all lined up like sitting ducks should frighten anyon…"

Paul Klaus replied Mar 16, 2014 to What's Wrong With this Picture?

1 Mar 16, 2014
Reply by Paul Klaus

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service