>

Debrajoe Smith-Beatty's Discussions (8,679)

Discussions Replied To (8675) Replies Latest Activity

"Blades there are clinics out there that can help you. Some are for low pay, low inco…"

Debrajoe Smith-Beatty replied Jun 21 to REPORT: NOT DOZENS, HUNDREDS OF DELEGATES!

228 on Monday
Reply by Lynn Bryant DeSpain

"Blades this is the USA and I am a member of this site and have been since the beginn…"

Debrajoe Smith-Beatty replied Jun 21 to Trump DOUBLES DOWN on joining Democrats for no-fly no-buy gun list!

121 Jun 22
Reply by tony newbill

"Blades people come to this site to have peaceful conversations.They want to exchange…"

Debrajoe Smith-Beatty replied Jun 21 to Trump DOUBLES DOWN on joining Democrats for no-fly no-buy gun list!

121 Jun 22
Reply by tony newbill

"Blades I will repeat what I said and I will do it all day to get it to sink into you…"

121 Jun 22
Reply by tony newbill

"No Blades the people left because they are sick and tired of your insulting remarks…"

121 Jun 22
Reply by tony newbill

"If Blades had not been here there would have been many blogs from people who have le…"

121 Jun 22
Reply by tony newbill

"Interesting."

Debrajoe Smith-Beatty replied Jun 20 to REPORT: NOT DOZENS, HUNDREDS OF DELEGATES!

228 on Monday
Reply by Lynn Bryant DeSpain

"I am not a drone. You must not like yourself. If you did like yourself you would not…"

Debrajoe Smith-Beatty replied Jun 20 to Trump DOUBLES DOWN on joining Democrats for no-fly no-buy gun list!

121 Jun 22
Reply by tony newbill

"Writing in a name other than the nominees is a win for Hillary. Not voting is a win…"

Debrajoe Smith-Beatty replied Jun 20 to Trump DOUBLES DOWN on joining Democrats for no-fly no-buy gun list!

121 Jun 22
Reply by tony newbill

"Pray he does not retire before Trump is in office."

Debrajoe Smith-Beatty replied Jun 19 to REPORT: CLARENCE THOMAS CONSIDERING RETIREMENT!!

103 Jun 20
Reply by Michael Trivisani

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service