Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,962)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Why Isn't It Treason?

By Alan Caruba   “Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying war against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, givin…

Started by Alan Caruba

27 yesterday
Reply by Jay Walker

Obama’s state of larceny speech

Obama’s next to last State of the Union speech is now a rapidly fading painful memory.  In keeping with tradition, it was the lowes…

Started by Judson Phillips

12 on Friday
Reply by Gordon E. Jensen

Trans Pacific Partnership (OBAMATRADE) will destroy the internet, generic drugs, and food safety and its coming up soon.

Hi It seems next week the House Ways and Means Committee is going to be having a hearing on the Trans Pacific Partnership  and Trade Promot…

Started by Lana Cresto

7 on Friday
Reply by Debrajoe Smith-Beatty

Al Sharpton Seeing Red Over All-White Oscars

By Alan Caruba   I do not care who was nominated for the 2015 Oscars and I care even less about what the Rev. Al Sharpton has to say about…

Started by Alan Caruba

19 on Friday
Reply by Mike Richmond

President Obama's Cybersecurity proposal sounds scary!!! Some say its the Cyberspying bill CISPA again

Hi: Tonight the President will give a speech on Cybersecurity that he claims will protect America from Hackers overseas, However President…

Started by Rita Lorenzon

6 on Thursday
Reply by Robert Hamlin

The Eligibility Issue

The left likes to call it the “birther” issue.   The term birther is used as a derisive term by the left, much as truther is.   Of cou…

15299 on Thursday
Reply by Donna

Public Honors Tea Party

Public Honors Tea Party Town Criers back on the streets after holiday break Town Criers are Blessed The Town Criers, a committee of the…

Started by Lance Thate

5 on Thursday
Reply by DPHeimbold

Obama and the magic rainbow unicorn show

The TV ratings are not yet out but if 2014 is any indication, Obama’s State of the Union address last night will probably be the lowe…

14 on Wednesday
Reply by Nancy

One shot, no Oscar

January is a cruel month.  College football is gone and pro football is limited to the playoffs.  Baseball is still a month away and t…

19 on Wednesday
Reply by Al Rossi

Too Much Gay Everything

By Alan Caruba   I like to think of myself as a tolerant person. I have, however, one prejudice that is based on biology and history.   Mic…

Started by Alan Caruba

61 on Wednesday
Reply by Mel Kenne

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Buy Gold

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service