Work From Home

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Control (or Dominate) the MEDIA and Control the AGENDA

I think the media is primarily to blame for two major things America is currently facing:  A. NEGLECT.  This is especially true in the Mid…

Started by John Wiant

20 on Saturday
Reply by david chaney

RACIST or REALIST in 2014 ?

In light of the continuing violence & destruction in Ferguson, MO which erupted as a result of the police-involved shooting death of Mi…

Started by BILL HALLIGAN

22 on Saturday
Reply by Peter Ballard

Ferguson's Old Grievances

By Alan Caruba   Ferguson, Missouri and its re-run of 1950s civil rights grievances has now achieved national stature with the dispatch of…

Started by Alan Caruba

13 on Saturday
Reply by Clinnon

Decision November 4 2014

November 4 of this year is going to be the deciding point for what America will become! The issues that will be determined by this electi…

Started by Mike

0 on Friday

There is a reason why liberals should never be in charge of law enforcement

Liberal Democrats should be neither seen nor heard.  Nor should they be in a place of power or responsibility.   This is especially…

Started by Judson Phillips

22 on Friday
Reply by Jerry W Smith

When is the Tea Party Nation coming out to support Officer Wilson in Ferguson. We cannot let these Savages tell us how the Republic should be run

Look I waited, but when that video of the victim Michael Brown the GENTILE GIANT robbing a convenient store and more eye witness accounts t…

Started by Greg Powers

0 on Friday

Don't let them "RAILROAD" this good guy!

I suggest going here to donate to help officer Wilson. So far they have collected over $120,000 in 4 days and he is going to need EVERY PE…

Started by Peter Ballard

0 on Thursday

The Obama Doctrine.

It isn’t often I agree with John McCain or Lindsay Graham.  When I do, it means one of two things has happened.  Either hell has froze…

39 Aug 20
Reply by Conrad C Gabbard

Welcome to racist America

It has now been fifty years since Dr. Martin Luther King gave his famous “I have a dream” speech.  That was the speech where he dreame…

26 Aug 20
Reply by Peter Ballard

Washington Shakedown

In a politically motivated attack, Rick Perry has been indicted on specious “felony” charges for exercising his constitutional right as go…

Started by Jeff Dover

21 Aug 20
Reply by Frank Chance Chenoweth

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service