Tea Party Nation Forum (15,095)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE FNC SUPER PACK FOR TRUMP IS HELL BENT ON ELECTING TRUMP WHO SEEMS TO BE IN THE EARLY STAGES OF DEMENTIA AND TOTALLY UNCONTROLABLE

Fareed Zakaria SLAMS Trump’s rambling foreign policy speech as inco... Apr 27, 2016 8:44 PM | 171 Comments CNN’s Fareed Zakaria listed o…

Started by Dominga

9 on Friday
Reply by Dominga

In Indiana, McConnell Allies Move to Block “Another Cruz”

In Indiana, McConnell Allies Move to Block “Another Cruz”   Marlin Stutzman viewed as a “potential troublemaker … much like Cruz”   Appare…

Started by Mitchell A. Meana

0 on Friday

Your beliefs are not welcome in the GOP.

Democrats and the left have an ideological purity test.  Any ideas that are not party approved, are not allowed.  The difference betwe…

Started by Judson Phillips

352 on Friday
Reply by BLADES

Sheriff Candidate Needs Your Help!

I come to you with an empty hand and an open heart. My name is Brice Stewart and I am running for Jackson County, MO Sheriff. I am a Consti…

Started by Brice Stewart

1 on Friday
Reply by BLADES

why is this person still a member ????

Reply by Paul Szemanczky 16 hours ago Fiorina is far too ugly inside and out to even be a lesbian for her paid pimp Rep. Rosa DeLauro (CT-D…

Started by BLADES

0 on Friday

Trump

I support  Donald Trump  and have been A Tea member for years

Started by George Ribelin

1 on Friday
Reply by BLADES

The "El Trampo" Real Deal

THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH. FIRST A LOOK AT WHO AND WHAT LITTLE DONNIE EL TRAMPO FUNDS, SUPPORTS, AND VOTES FO…

Started by Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer

5 on Friday
Reply by Rev. Larry Wallenmeyer

"The FEDS Are Determined to Bury the Bundy Movement"

Reprinted with permission of author; r from "In Defense of Rural America" By Ron Ewart, President National Association of Rural Landowners…

Started by M

80 on Friday
Reply by Christopher A. Brown

Oversight and reform committee

Oversight and reform committee  videos and more... http://oversight.house.gov/ This is NOT an opinion thread but for posting videos and r…

Started by BLADES

13 on Thursday
Reply by BLADES

Trumps brown shirt brigade!!!

this thread is long overdue...and with new death threats in Colorado it is important to shed light on these true gestapo tactics and put th…

Started by BLADES

14 on Thursday
Reply by BLADES

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Abundant Life Planner

SherryAPhillips.com

Essential Oils

© 2016   Created by Judson Phillips.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service