Work From Home

Count Me In

Tea Party Nation Forum (13,677)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obama lied, Americans will die.

Barack Obama lied to America.   He said Ebola could not come here.  Then his policies made it possible for just that to happen.   Afte…

Started by Judson Phillips

49 on Friday
Reply by Nancy

Heritage has Michelle Bachman talking about the Tea Party people...... I guess that's YOU ALL! :)

Here's an email I just got from Heritage:  Michele Bachmann Explains Why the Tea Party Is Important by Tyler McArthur In remarks this…

Started by John Wiant

0 on Friday

Make it So #1

The Democrats are worried and will be pulling out all the gravyard votes and other stops to prevent this from happening; http://thehill.com

Started by M

0 on Friday

This is beyond incompetence

The basic rule of incompetence is that someone who is incompetent will occasionally get something right.  The law of averages dictates…

30 on Friday
Reply by Sally Furgerson

So, we actually DID find WMD after all......somebody tell George Bush!

Guess what; we really DID find WMD after all; go figure:  http://www.dallasnews.com/news/local-news/20141014-u.s.-kept-discovery-of-abando

Started by John Wiant

3 on Friday
Reply by Thomas Vincent Coffey

Lets Set The Record Straight On Constitutional Preeminence!

There has been much speculation and fear about the potential for the UN Small Arms Treaty to obliterate the intent of the Second Amendment…

Started by M

1 on Thursday
Reply by M

It is time to ban flights from Ebola countries

It is simple common sense.  We want to make it as difficult as possible for Ebola carriers to make it to America.   Can someone explai…

41 Oct 16
Reply by Nancy

Climate Change Insanity

By Alan Caruba   I went out for a walk today and enjoyed seeing how the autumn leaves are changing color because autumn, simply stated, is…

Started by Alan Caruba

15 Oct 15
Reply by Jesse Ray

Throw out the nasty old white guy.

If you believe the liberal media, the Tea Party is made up of old nasty white guys.    It really does hurt when we confuse them with t…

7 Oct 15
Reply by John Wiant

The Fourth Horseman Has Arrived

By Alan Caruba   “I looked and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They…

Started by Alan Caruba

51 Oct 15
Reply by John Wiant

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

Whole Body Research

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2014   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service