Frankincense and Myrrh /p>

The Patriot Privacy Kit

Tea Party Nation Forum (14,050)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Right to Say No

By Alan Caruba   Something very unpleasant is occurring in America. Those who have a strong religious faith are being denied the right to s…

Started by Alan Caruba

20 on Wednesday
Reply by Carolyn Hamilton

And the reason we don’t call them Islamic extremists is?

One of the most stunning parts of the Obama Regime’s response to ISIS and Islamic Terrorism is the fact that the Regime will not use the…

Started by Judson Phillips

47 on Wednesday
Reply by TOM MADISON

The Eligibility Issue

The left likes to call it the “birther” issue.   The term birther is used as a derisive term by the left, much as truther is.   Of cou…

15318 on Tuesday
Reply by Elizabeth Shea

Is Megyn Kelly a Fellow Traveler?

Is Megyn Kelly a Fellow Traveler? Megyn Kelly is so full of herself that she is about to explode. Actually, Megyn Kelly did explode…and bl…

Started by Lance Thate

0 on Tuesday

A time to choose: 2016

Every four years, the race for President begins earlier and earlier.  The official start is Labor Day.  The reality is the race for…

530 on Tuesday
Reply by John R. Lancellotti

It’s been obvious for days.

It has been a week since Malaysian Air Flight 370 disappeared.  It has been obvious for days this was not simply a case of the plane cr…

29 Feb 23
Reply by Nancy

I slept through the Oscars

I slept through the Oscars last night.  It was cold outside and I was certainly more interested in the weather than the Academy Award…

17 Feb 23
Reply by Brent L. Neerings

There is Always War

By Alan Caruba   We begin with the reality that the United States and many other nations are at war with militant Islamists. They are a gro…

Started by Alan Caruba

14 Feb 23
Reply by Sumsanity

Declare Islam A Political System, Not A Religion

The President of the United States, in another lecture perfectly suited for the abjectly stupid and lesser beings, tells the entire nation…

Started by Jeff Dover

25 Feb 23
Reply by Gerald V. Todd

America in grave danger.

There is a classic line from the courtroom scene in the movie “A few good men.”    In that movie, Tom Cruise plays a Navy lawyer who i…

23 Feb 22
Reply by Linny Redd

RSS

Tea Party Nation is a social network

SherryAPhillips.com

Young Living Essential Oils

© 2015   Created by Judson Phillips.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service